Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 326. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
yes.... finally some action that noble much deserves!!

I gave away around 60k on reddit so far.... feel free to chime in for some nobles!

http://www.reddit.com/r/NobleCoin/comments/23bif6/noblecoin_giveaway/

on a side note what other alts are you hedging with at the moment?

(ps - no more gigarolls!)
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Wow awesome trends atm! and well deserved!

Shame I missed the rush, sadly I used to keep a chunk for sale @ 500 sato on the off chance someone did a big buy up but pulled my funds off all exchanges a couple of weeks ago with all hacking going on, guess that was a bad move in the end lol... I'll just have to wait a bit longer for when it stabilises at 1000 sato Wink
Activity: 420
Just wrote up a letter to mintpal asking this coin to be added. With more whales taking notice of its cheap price (below 150), I believe this coin is primed for a rise. Already the twitter is starting to buzz about Noble and from what I heard, the last publication by the dev on the state of cryptocurrency drew attention from outside investors and serious professional market movers involved with forex and crypto markets.

There is no other coin out there aside from lite and bitcoin that has this much dedication and pure drive to actually staying true to the ideals and goals of a cryptocurrency. Our rightful place in the crypto market scene is well within top 10 in market caps.

For now, we can trade on poloniex exchange, so let's get into this and bring this coin to 300 and above to begin with as a new base line. After that 600 and over 1000 is absolutely appropriate for a coin with such developer dedication and market adoption.

Also vote here to get Noble Coin adopted for electronic/gadget vendor:

https://altoutlet.com/alt/currencies
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I believe both the chinese, the russians, and some investors have jumped on the Noble coin as it is increasing in value.

That, and there are rumors of it being listed soon either on cryptsy or mintpal because the devs are taking action in that direction with all their resources.

The DEVs refuse to bribe exchanges, that is why it has been so low so long but now they will pick it up just to get their rake.
Indeed. Although, if Rofo is able to put some of this price upswing to good use, I'm all for it.

Not to bribe an exchange! He's proven we don't need them. Now to shore up funds for the marketplace, that would be a very good idea.

Momentum is building gentlemen. What I would considering doing is tweeting out to mintpal about adding Noble like myself and others have been doing (www.twitter.com/miknutty). A lot of eyes are on NobleCoin now and rightfully so.

It's not the devs job to bribe exchanges. It's our job to vote and make donations. Rofo and the team have done tremendous work already.

Let's get this on Mintpal and rise to it's see it rise to true value.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 336
I believe both the chinese, the russians, and some investors have jumped on the Noble coin as it is increasing in value.

That, and there are rumors of it being listed soon either on cryptsy or mintpal because the devs are taking action in that direction with all their resources.

The DEVs refuse to bribe exchanges, that is why it has been so low so long but now they will pick it up just to get their rake.
Indeed. Although, if Rofo is able to put some of this price upswing to good use, I'm all for it.

Not to bribe an exchange! He's proven we don't need them. Now to shore up funds for the marketplace, that would be a very good idea.

Momentum is building gentlemen. What I would considering doing is tweeting out to mintpal about adding Noble like myself and others have been doing (www.twitter.com/miknutty). A lot of eyes are on NobleCoin now and rightfully so.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

legendary
How about using a real, legit pool that is here since day 1 of noble ?

nobl.poolerino.com - 0% fee plus 10% off at noble shop as our miner.

I can guarantee this is the most dependable Noble Pool. Except the security is a serious PITA!!!!!  Tongue
Activity: 308
How about using a real, legit pool that is here since day 1 of noble ?

nobl.poolerino.com - 0% fee plus 10% off at noble shop as our miner.
Activity: 326
Also, lot of new attention from miners! The hashrate went up 100%, let's see if it is sustainable for longer period.

http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/noblecoin
legendary

legendary
Shit had to hit the head and missed the explosion. Rofo hope you dropped some at 500!!!

Watch Craptsy pick us up in a week now. :rolleyes:

I rly hope he did. His shop is empty now. My noble arrived to late at polo... well next time, but this coin has so much potential.

Yup me2 and my BTC hit AGX a few seconds to late. Sad

http://pastebin.com/0i3SZjsC
Activity: 420

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Well, looks like NOBL has gotten quite a bit noisier. We'll have to see if this level is sustainable. In any case, the added publicity to NOBL is always a good thing and I think it'll help out NOBL in the long run.
Activity: 294
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: yes
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
well someone manipulated the market on poloniex , nobody is that stupid to pay 1BTC for 210000noble
Activity: 308
Why the sudden rise so much today? What major positive it?

Just one guy as it seems wanted to invest in the coin and spend a couple btc and just bought all there was.
Jump to: