Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 340. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
What happened to NOBL market @ agx.io?

"Alert: Public trading is disabled for this market."

They've disabled more than 10 markets for testing purposes it seems.

Announcement: Bug-bashing
Some AGX markets have been temporarily halted while we bug-bash on the trading engine.

Your wallet balances and pending orders are safe and accounted for. AGX will process cancellations and pending orders ASAP. There is not an ETA at this time. Thank you for your patience while we bug-bash.
Oh, I really should have read the message at the main AGX page Smiley
Thank you anyway!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

They've disabled more than 10 markets for testing purposes it seems.

Announcement: Bug-bashing
Some AGX markets have been temporarily halted while we bug-bash on the trading engine.

Your wallet balances and pending orders are safe and accounted for. AGX will process cancellations and pending orders ASAP. There is not an ETA at this time. Thank you for your patience while we bug-bash.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Wallet Update (Non-Mandatory - Not a Hard Fork) - Heartbleed Fixed

We still always recommend you keep a backup of your wallet.dat file.

We've been quietly working away in the background on a number of wallet/code upgrades - source, design as well as functionality (hints for future). Something we like to keep quiet because we work slow, cautiously and meticulous when it comes to certain things (anything remotely related to wallets or hard-fork decisions). I think that's become a little clear. However the recent Heartbleed bug (ouch) obviously immediately made us apply a non-mandatory update to the code and Windows wallet (the others coming, hopefully we can find someone happy to share a build).

Some info. taken from another thread on Heartbleed and crypto wallets:
If you are using any other version of Bitcoin-Qt/Bitcoin Core, including bitcoind 0.9.0, you are vulnerable only if the rpcssl command-line option is set. If it is not, then no immediate action is required. If it is, and if an attacker could have possibly communicated with the RPC port, then you should consider your wallet to be compromised.

This vulnerability is caused by a critical bug in the OpenSSL library used by Bitcoin Core. Successfully attacking Bitcoin Core by means of this bug seems to be difficult in most cases, and it seems at this point that even successful attacks may be limited, but I recommend taking the above actions just in case.      
All versions of Bitcoin-Qt are affected by the rpcssl part of the vulnerability if they are linked with an affected OpenSSL version.

Bitcoin has just patched to 9.1 to resolve Heartbleed, as well as a few other alts we can see. It's not really a big deal to patch but something we took quite seriously. We've covered the bases as far as we're aware concerning an OpenSSL upgrade that resolves the issue, but if anyone wants to give more feedback on our source we're all ears. Rushing anything really irks me but looks like we're in the clear.

If anyone else security conscious would like to do a Linux/OSX build also that'd be great. The key is using openssl-1.0.1g to build which was just released to address Heartbleed.

VirusTotal Result - 0/51 : https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/91edf485bfb6007561624549fe475620108e6e13be4f0f037c9663b57d52538f/analysis/1397052152/

Download: https://www.noblemovement.com/downloads/NobleCoin-Qt-v1.1-Heartbleed.zip - Only real change is the OpenSSL version used (patched yesterday to account for Heartbleed), but still worth staying safe and testing/backing up.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.

All donations raised during the month of April will go to The Water Project.

It's very sad, that such Noble community doesn't mine on such noble pool Sad
(Miners: 0)

A lot of people have given up on mining, given the very low profitability (not just noble but any coin). And people tend to stick with something they trust, so they won't hop over quickly once they found a pool they like.

Hi,

Does someone have a vector/high res copy of logo and other Noblecoin graphics?

Please gimme  Wink
I'll send it to you within an hour. got to run now. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
Hi,

Does someone have a vector/high res copy of logo and other Noblecoin graphics?

Please gimme  Wink
Activity: 691
Merit: 500

So, let me be first this time.
I just rented a rig much better than mine, so I can possibly get some full blocks.

February: We managed to raise 42,964 NOBL (9.56356 USD) for the BitGive Foundation!
Let's get those numbers higher for the Month of March!  
All donations from the pool will be sent to The Water Project at the end of the month!

Please update info about March Wink How was the numbers?

Edit: Oh yeah, indeed I found 2 blocks during first 7 minutes, one of them is full, fat 5,000, and the other less (157 - dunno why, it was at the very beginning, maybe too little shares).
Oh Yeah I'm lucky! (and I rented only 2 MH)

Edit2: And it seems that every block has additional bonus of 50 NOBL.

Probably leftover shares by previous miners who now got their share.

I would mine there, but I shut my rig down for the moment..

If there are actually people on this pool consider me back on it.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

I just rented a rig much better than mine, so I can possibly get some full blocks.

February: We managed to raise 42,964 NOBL (9.56356 USD) for the BitGive Foundation!
All donations from the pool will be sent to The Water Project at the end of the month!

Edit: Oh yeah, indeed I found 2 blocks during first 7 minutes, one of them is full, fat 5,000, and the other less (157 - dunno why, it was at the very beginning, maybe too little shares).

Probably leftover shares by previous miners who now got their share.

I would mine there, but I shut my rig down for the moment..
Activity: 326

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

STRATUM, VARDIFF, Datacenter Redundant Server Farm, Load Balanced Servers, Frequent Backups
0.5% Mandatory Donation fee to a Good Cause, 0.5% Pool Fees, 0% AP TX Fees

Who Are We?
CharityMiningPools was created to allow miners the ability to mine coins while still knowing that their hashing power is going towards something good.  Our goal is to provide a positive and reliable service while delivering a small portion of the proceeds to a deserving recipient.  Plans are in the works to allow individual miners to choose where they would like to donate to based on a pool of available recipients.

How Does This Work?
All coins minded at CharityMiningPools will require a mandatory 0.5% Donation fee.  This donation fee will be collected and donated to the designated charitable recipient for that given month.  Though we only require a minimum 0.5% Donation fee, we welcome and encourage our miners to raise the stakes and donate more to a good cause.

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
And also don't forget (yes I double post):

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Tip: set you alarm clock to remind you about that important activity every hour (or two).

Congratulations to the winners!

(BUT the resolution of the winning picture of dancing kids could be a little better tbh to promote it elsewhere don't you think?)

And me - I want to proudly present a site (not mine) where you can calculate, how much PLN (polish zloty) are worth your Noblecoins:

http://kryptokursy.pl/NOBL

So, from now on it will be easier, here in Poland, to any charity/foundation/merchant to check the "real money" value of the NobleCoin donations and/or purchases ...

(because for us geeks it's not a problem at all Wink

I will also look for a widget which would do basically the same (check the NOBL/BTC price and BTC/PLN price) but could be incorporated into any website.
legendary
Meme contest has ended!

Congratulations Hueristic , you won!

To all contenders, please post your wallet in the thread to claim your prize Smiley
legendary
Just want to say the new OP images look great!

Also, the video and paperwallet design contest is still running. Please consider submitting some material!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/huge-new-reward-noblecoin-video-and-paper-walletdesign-contest-508340
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
I've successfully export my minted block from AWS server before, as far as I know minted block belong to default wallet address CMIIW.
or you can try 'radical' method to send generated balance to new windows-qt address when it mature, I've done this too Cheesy
PSL
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Thank you for the advice. I tried that and I really get some address and I dumped private key for that address.
Code:
noblecoind getaccountaddress "" | xargs noblecoind dumpprivkey
I imported the private key on different PC. And it proved that address is not correct because I cannot see mined block on second PC, mined coins were not transferred. Any other idea how to do paper backup of mined block (how to export private key for mined block)?

How about this?
Code:
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5685/how-do-i-list-all-of-my-addresses-in-namecoind

I tried
Code:
noblecoind listreceivedbyaddress 0 true
before. Some address is printed but it is not the address to backup mined coins... I cannot see mined coins in the output from command "noblecoind listreceivedbyaddress 0 true", only coins those were received from a mining pool.
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Thank you for the advice. I tried that and I really get some address and I dumped private key for that address.
Code:
noblecoind getaccountaddress "" | xargs noblecoind dumpprivkey
I imported the private key on different PC. And it proved that address is not correct because I cannot see mined block on second PC, mined coins were not transferred. Any other idea how to do paper backup of mined block (how to export private key for mined block)?

How about this?
Code:
http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/5685/how-do-i-list-all-of-my-addresses-in-namecoind
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Hey guys I made a tool a while ago for myself to make CGminer and SGminer scripts with a graphic interface. It's free and I thought one or two of you may use it and give me some feedback  Smiley I have just builds for Windows right now but I can release the linux version or source code if anyone wants it just let me know.

http://www.cryptaxe.com/?page_id=62

Edit: Also I would consider this a BETA, please let me know if you run into any bugs.

Cool!

Will give it a go when I get home
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Hey guys I made a tool a while ago for myself to make CGminer and SGminer scripts with a graphic interface. It's free and I thought one or two of you may use it and give me some feedback  Smiley I have just builds for Windows right now but I can release the linux version or source code if anyone wants it just let me know.

http://www.cryptaxe.com/?page_id=62

Edit: Also I would consider this a BETA, please let me know if you run into any bugs.
Activity: 378
We've been attacked and declared dead a hundred times by two dozen coins at this point. We're still here after three months (original devs and original community+welcomed extras), which is a record for 2014 released coins Wink Nothing new, we'll keep building and growing!

Cool best dev!
Jump to: