Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 343. (Read 1053098 times)

TN5
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Rofo, so I guess best option is to ask them to CANCEL all stuck transatcions.

1. They doesn't seem to answer.
2. Somebody mentioned that cleaning browser cache (?) helped him to get stuck transaction cancelled. Is it possibie?

Maybe more details, please?

This I doubt. Technically all I can think of is if your cache says stuck but in actuality page has changed. So no the chance is slim to none clearing your cache will effect this.

Your browser cache shouldn't have any effect on the back-end of their withdrawal system (that would be a huge security issue). I successfully withdrew all 80,000 NOBLE that I had on Coinex but my VertCoin withdrawal created a day later has still not gone through. It's been 5 days now and I'm hoping that it is something to do with lack of funds. I wouldn't go screaming scam in bold just yet but I'm eagerly awaiting my funds.

8000 Doges still missing.. No mention in the blockchain, no funds in the account balance.
Activity: 100

2. Somebody mentioned that cleaning browser cache (?) helped him to get stuck transaction cancelled. Is it possibie?

This I doubt. Technically all I can think of is if your cache says stuck but in actuality page has changed. So no the chance is slim to none clearing your cache will effect this.

Your browser cache shouldn't have any effect on the back-end of their withdrawal system (that would be a huge security issue). I successfully withdrew all 80,000 NOBLE that I had on Coinex but my VertCoin withdrawal created a day later has still not gone through. It's been 5 days now and I'm hoping that it is something to do with lack of funds. I wouldn't go screaming scam in bold just yet but I'm eagerly awaiting my funds.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Be calm guys, NOBLE Devs have always supported the community and they will make sure your coins are safe. CoinEX is in flux, some people can withdraw some can't and they are working on the issue and the devs cannot act until the situation is stable. So don't worry your coins are safe with NOBLE this is the coin that does not let you down. And the price is stable so there is nothing to worry about as far as waiting goes. The price may drop  few sat at most (as the whole market is).

I am not speaking for the devs. I am just telling you the way it has always been and I expect it will continue to be.

And please don't use LARGE BOLDED FONT. The sky is not falling. Wink

Activity: 406
Activity: 82
According to those posting in the coinex thread, small withdrawals of coins happen straight away, large withdrawals simply get stuck with not transactions.

One user had screenshots of large transactions stuck between them successfully withdrawing small amounts of the same coin.

Seems coinex have a withdraw limit...
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
I am asking again about the Coinex.pw situation.

They are confirmed scam. They have not been processing NOBLE withdrawals for a few weeks and thy are not replying to tickets.

Could you please intervene for the last time and ask them to:
- cancel the withdrawals that are stuck (when you withdraw NOBLE nothing happens and you can not cancel the withdrawal)
- offer them that they can buy some NOBLE from you, since their wallets are dry

Same situation here, I got the other coins out of coinex except my nobles.
Activity: 93
I'm not following the coinex.pw scam rhing that closely... But yesterday I bought and withdrawl some noble without problem, so I  cant label it a scam, try contacting captain! He is often in the chatbox
Activity: 82
Have 213,396 stuck on coinex.pw. Tried to withdraw 6 days ago, transaction has no ID, the Noble has not been sent.

It's strange that some people have withdrawn coins with no problems, whilst others like me have stuck coins.

Frustrating, agx.io seems solid, but volume over last 24 hours is virtually nil. Poloniex seems the best option for Noble at the moment.

By the way, difficulty is rising again, so a few more miners have perhaps come on board after Rofo posted his review of the alt scene.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I pulled out over 600k soon as I could just a few days ago for this to work though I had to clear browsing history or else was stuck on withdrawing. Staying clear and using agx.io in the mean time

Likewise, we've been able to withdraw fine. Any other tips or necessary steps to get coins out of there? Seems the majority have it sorted - otherwise we can see what we can do regarding covering it for them.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

They are confirmed scam. They have not been processing NOBLE withdrawals for a few weeks and thy are not replying to tickets.

- cancel the withdrawals that are stuck (when you withdraw NOBLE nothing happens and you can not cancel the withdrawal)

I pulled out over 600k soon as I could just a few days ago for this to work though I had to clear browsing history or else was stuck on withdrawing. Staying clear and using agx.io in the mean time
Activity: 336

This is currently being looked into and updates will be posted as progress is made.
Activity: 406

TN5
Activity: 119
https://i.imgur.com/K9L5slE.png

I feel so important, just voted us over Solarcoin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Already 2300 NOBL given away... Many more available... Tell your friends!

Another tipbot giveaway with even more per post begins Monday!

Adam is just killing it, hats off to you and the rest of the crew helping on reddit!

Thanks man. Just happy to be a part of the team. We have had a lot of success this weekend with the tip it and hopefully much more to come!
Activity: 245

Adam is just killing it, hats off to you and the rest of the crew helping on reddit!
Seriously. Thanks you guys. I've started using it in some of the other crypto forums. I think it'll really help get us some exposure.

Activity: 108
Don't forget to vote! We are about to pass SolarCoin Smiley
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

I came here to say exactly these words
Don't forget to vote! We are about to pass SolarCoin Smiley
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Keep it going guys lets get as many votes daily as we can!
Jump to: