Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 345. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 326
Merit: 250
Yeah they still don't get it.

Bitcoin will grow from such simple reason that it cannot be fucked up with human hands. We give the control of the supply to the algorithm.
It just cannot fail because it cannot be greedy.

Yes, it's a little like Matrix, but it will be good for our specie, i think.
Human being is prone to errors, we cannot change it.

Greed always leads to wars, as history shows. It never changes.

Now we have coin wars. Apart, of course, as you already know i suppose, from FIAT currency wars taking place at this very moment.
As Gerald Celente says, a currency war always leads to a global war. He means this in context of fiat and gold and oil as you can already know.

The incoming change will flip the wealth ladder upside down. The most greedy ones, always wanting a dolla, will be at the bottom.

But those who see the change will notice that our future is living in communities.

(to be continued, if someone will be interested... but now i'm a little tired.)

8<---

(tl'dr)

Conclusion:
It's exactly like you say, Rofo, if i understand you correctly: those altcoins (devs, users, people, community) which will notice the change incoming, will start to merge to survive, and then make bigger and bigger communities, they at the end can win all. The gready ones, wanting only the profit, will loose, because they divide, they fight, and they DON'T bring people closer to each other, no.

But they can join us at any moment, if they want.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Digital currency..

Just what the NWO ordered..

Yes tin foil hat on....

We are doing the work...

Mr Bitcoin would help the yanks get out of the trillions of debt they are in... (Get some NSA keyword server farms mining, would love to ssh into it.. quite sexual.. lol)
Activity: 245
Sorry for offtop, but do you think it could be legit?
20<kresut>30 http://www.dob.texas.gov/lg_manual/sm1037.pdf
20<kresut>30 This is BY FAR the single most important document we've ever received from any United States government.
20<kresut>30 This is HIGHLY favorable to bitcoin.  Please read it now.  Read it carefully.  Celebrate later.
20<kresut>30 It basically says Texas isn't going to regulate bitcoin exchanges and you don't need a money transmitter license in Texas - at all.
That would be nice, but you'd still owe federal taxes on any bitcoin trades.
Sorry for offtop, but do you think it could be legit?
20<kresut>30 http://www.dob.texas.gov/lg_manual/sm1037.pdf
20<kresut>30 This is BY FAR the single most important document we've ever received from any United States government.
20<kresut>30 This is HIGHLY favorable to bitcoin.  Please read it now.  Read it carefully.  Celebrate later.
20<kresut>30 It basically says Texas isn't going to regulate bitcoin exchanges and you don't need a money transmitter license in Texas - at all.
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
Ugh... Reddit account issues
(`you are doing that too much. try again in 1 minute.` on field `ratelimit`), sleeping
When the bot posts too many messages.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

Very nice, seeing some new faces in there that are going to look into Noble as a result of this! Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Been waiting for a while now. Are the devs ever gonna fix the -datadir option? Do they even know they broke it?

Noblecoin is the only wallet I have which I can't run from a secured drive (out of 67 wallets) thus forcing me to run it from harddisk.

Running the following on a command prompt: noblecoin-qt.exe -datadir=.   results in a complete crash and throws this as error:

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information"

Devs. please fix this ... it's an essential feature for security minded folks.

Edit:

Lol, found the issue ... it's in the included noblecoin.conf,
When I remove that from the folder and then run the QT-client with -datadir=. it DOES work.
Hey all,

I would like to officially announce our Noblecoin Reddit tipbot! Find the documentation page over at http://www.reddit.com/r/NobleCoin/wiki/index and start to show each other some love!

Bdavo, Bdavo!
Is it possible to tip on every subreddit now?

I have adjusted the wiki to display all the subreddits it uses. If you think one important subreddit is missing just PM me and I'll add it to the list!
Hey all,

I would like to officially announce our Noblecoin Reddit tipbot! Find the documentation page over at http://www.reddit.com/r/NobleCoin/wiki/index and start to show each other some love!

Bdavo, Bdavo!
Is it possible to tip on every subreddit now?
Good to see people keeping the faith.

We need to try and build the community so that voting (without the use of buying votes) on Mintpal will start to get us somewhere. 5 votes each per hour means most active community members should be able to contribute 15-20 votes per day.

Say if 100 people voted 20 times per day we'd move up by 2,000 votes per day. Currently we are a long way away from this, which makes me think we need to do more to grow our numbers.

We need to make Noblecoin the obvious choice for those disillusioned with the alt-coin seen, a safe port in the storm.

I think we can be that...

+10

Move your asses! Yes, we can!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Hey all,

YES! Just tipped for the first time ever!

http://www.reddit.com/r/NobleCoin/comments/223osx/noblecoin_founder_addresss_the_future_of_noble/

I cant wait to spread it around like peanut-butter!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Good to see people keeping the faith.

We need to try and build the community so that voting (without the use of buying votes) on Mintpal will start to get us somewhere. 5 votes each per hour means most active community members should be able to contribute 15-20 votes per day.

Say if 100 people voted 20 times per day we'd move up by 2,000 votes per day. Currently we are a long way away from this, which makes me think we need to do more to grow our numbers.

We need to make Noblecoin the obvious choice for those disillusioned with the alt-coin seen, a safe port in the storm.

I think we can be that...
Hey all,

legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032

(well, actually I didn't, but that's because I missed it Grin)
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Jump to: