Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 358. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Just a heads up, the new noble tipbot is almost ready for usage: http://www.reddit.com/r/NobleCoin/comments/21isjr/new_tipbot_coming_up/

Ooh. This is awesome! It'll be nice to have a tip bot for NOBL!
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
Noble coin back on coinmarketcap, I see, spot 91. http://coinmarketcap.com/
Sadly many exchanges have been hacked, seems the market needs a "legit" and "easy" exchange that will take over all the corrupted ones....

Let's just keep hoping for the best Cheesy Just had a 'good' idea only need to find out if I can find anybody who can create a simple Android app (website I can make myself).... Hope I will find some time to get this going Smiley maybe first the website and then based upon reactions the app Cheesy

I wont put my name at the top of the list, as not done an android app before, but if you don't find anyone I will give it a go.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
has cryptomioners got a problem? my coins are stuck on unconfirmed
TN5
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Added more details to the rich list and a wealth distribution summary to the explorer at http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/

Enjoy!

That is awesome. I appreciate your work.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Sadly many exchanges have been hacked, seems the market needs a "legit" and "easy" exchange that will take over all the corrupted ones....

Let's just keep hoping for the best Cheesy Just had a 'good' idea only need to find out if I can find anybody who can create a simple Android app (website I can make myself).... Hope I will find some time to get this going Smiley maybe first the website and then based upon reactions the app Cheesy
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
nob.pool.mn invites you to mine NobleCoin! 0% fee!
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s worth of miners all over the world do!

You keep posting and I'll keep posting. Heard this pool is a scam guys, best avoided.

Edit: Well done on getting the right coin this time though

Edit Edit: Though it's NOBL, not NOB

NOB...rOFLMFAO

Added more details to the rich list and a wealth distribution summary to the explorer at http://chainz.cryptoid.info/nobl/

Enjoy!

W0w, looks great but does not agree with my wallet?
Activity: 691
Merit: 500
At pool.mn branded pools you will enjoy 0% fee and 100% uptime as ~2Gh/s worth of miners all over the world do!

You keep posting and I'll keep posting. Heard this pool is a scam guys, best avoided.

Edit: Well done on getting the right coin this time though

Edit Edit: Though it's NOBL, not NOB
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
anyone else having problems on cryptotycoons? my coins have been stuck on unconfirmed for nearly 2 days. i still accept shares on there but not getting anything moving???
Activity: 378
Please, no Cryptsy, that is where coins go to die and be abused
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Rofo, do you happen to know the Smartcoin dev? When they were trying to get onto Cryptsy she posted an update and said "I spoke with Cryptsy, we will soon be on there" and within two days SMC was added. Maybe you could speak directly with Vern or someone there and by explaining how awesome the coin is we could bypass the whole bribe mess and get listed because of the greatness of the coin?

Just a thought.

she posted

Also pretend to be a woman.. Wink may be an idea to set a bounty for a female to approach them lol.. Smiley

LOL well the dev over there is a "she" as far as I know... Not sure if that helped or not.
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Rofo, do you happen to know the Smartcoin dev? When they were trying to get onto Cryptsy she posted an update and said "I spoke with Cryptsy, we will soon be on there" and within two days SMC was added. Maybe you could speak directly with Vern or someone there and by explaining how awesome the coin is we could bypass the whole bribe mess and get listed because of the greatness of the coin?

Just a thought.

she posted

Also pretend to be a woman.. Wink may be an idea to set a bounty for a female to approach them lol.. Smiley
Activity: 210

Just a thought.

Please, no Cryptsy, that is where coins go to die and be abused
Activity: 108
what the?  where do you live?
legendary
How about using a real, legit pool that is here since day 1 of noble ?

nobl.poolerino.com - 0% fee plus 10% off at noble shop as our miner.

Unfortunately my state government blocks all of your poolerino sites and flags them as (games) so I cant mine from your pools Sad
How about using a real, legit pool that is here since day 1 of noble ?

nobl.poolerino.com - 0% fee plus 10% off at noble shop as our miner.
legendary

Just a thought.
CoinTweak profitability charts
nob.pool.mn  invites you to mine NobleCoin! 0% fee!
That must be a fulltime job creating all those accounts for the same pool!
Jump to: