Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 404. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Marine Corps, BA & AA Degrees, Hacker, Lover
Cool coin! I'm way late to the party, but I set up today and hit my first block right away! Proof you don't need a big rig to solomine this one. Got two 7870s and a 280x. That free 5000 is really rewarding feeling!

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Grin I spent 300 dollars to buy 1500000 NOBL, the price is too cheap

Very smart move! This WILL get to 150+ again soon!

I've included a 2k noble reward for the first 10 who participates in the community contest! Join now!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nobl-noblecoin-community-contest-2k-noble-for-the-first-10-entries-491149
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
 Grin I spent 300 dollars to buy 1500000 NOBL, the price is too cheap
Activity: 84
Cryptosaur's dev
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
It's crazy to see NOBL trading at such a low value. Great time to buy.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Noble is so cheap....bought a chunk of them for 14 sats Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Where?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Noble is so cheap....bought a chunk of them for 14 sats Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
The contest is live guys, please submit your entries! Once the entries start the ball should get rolling! Smiley

Also, even though the contest has started, you can still make contributions, no matter how small! Even 100 Noble is appreciated.

Total: 463,356 Noble |(x2 by Noble team)| 926,712 Noble raised

if you haven't done so already, please consideratie submitting an entry to the contest. this is a great opportunity to expand your noble wallet holdings!

please start contributing! this contest needs entries, else it needs to be canceled or extended!

I know, what can we do to raise some interest?

Can some people comment on it so it keeps coming up? I would do it but I'm starting to look sad...

I'm thinking of extending entry time and providing bounties for the first 10 serious entries. (ie. 2k noble for the first 10 entries))
I think that is a good idea. We need something to spark interest from others for this campaign. Has this contest been posted on other locations such as reddit/fb/twitter and other crypto-currency forums?

IMO it would be nice if it were linked on the official Noble channels. Rofo, could you do this? I'm very short on time the coming days, if anyone feels like promoting this on any of the social media, please do so!
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
The contest is live guys, please submit your entries! Once the entries start the ball should get rolling! Smiley

Also, even though the contest has started, you can still make contributions, no matter how small! Even 100 Noble is appreciated.

if you haven't done so already, please consideratie submitting an entry to the contest. this is a great opportunity to expand your noble wallet holdings!

please start contributing! this contest needs entries, else it needs to be canceled or extended!

Can some people comment on it so it keeps coming up? I would do it but I'm starting to look sad...

I'm thinking of extending entry time and providing bounties for the first 10 serious entries. (ie. 2k noble for the first 10 entries))
I think that is a good idea. We need something to spark interest from others for this campaign. Has this contest been posted on other locations such as reddit/fb/twitter and other crypto-currency forums?
legendary

Activity: 691

Activity: 108

Do you pay to vote?

Clicking on the "vote now" doesn't seem to do anything
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

NobleCoin Sponsoring RG.ca! - Entering the Professional & International e-Sports Scene!
ESEA | DreamHack | CEVO | RG.ca!

Press releases & articles, information on NobleCoin promotion and further details to come soon - this will be an ongoing effort as NobleCoin
continues to push further in promoting NobleCoin, the Marketplace (10% off Newegg & Amazon cards) and Movement (international philanthropy).

For those curious, compLexity is considered by many to be the 'premier competitive gaming brand in the Americas'.
miKnutty & RG.ca! are facing them off in a widely watched and publicised twitch stream,
and will continue to face the best teams internationally showing off the NobleCoin tag to large audiences.

Articles have been released on the three Major Gaming websites associated with CS:GO in North America an Europe.

HLTV.ORG
ESEA.NET
CEVO.COM
REDDIT

Trying to reach as many gamers as we can, considering most of them have the equipment and understanding of what Cryptocurrency is and how to mine an altcoin. More video interviews to be done shortly.

Each match that we play is broadcasted live by either ESEA or CEVO, with view counts as high as seven thousand where we will be rocking the * NobleCoin tag.
Activity: 644
Any plans to get this coin working in P2Pool? I'd love to start mining it again but ever since trying out P2Pool on a few coins on my 10 MH/s total setup, I can't really go back to pools.  Tongue
Activity: 98
man this is a great time for me to buy some nobles at coinex.pw, price will go up big time when coinmarket.io is back online
When coinmarket.io gets back on they better stay on for a long time.
legendary
man this is a great time for me to buy some nobles at coinex.pw, price will go up big time when coinmarket.io is back online

Glad you see the potential of Noble!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
legendary

Activity: 81
on the coinmarket thread a bunch of people were reporting the same thing, some people got through the process and for some people the site went down before they could click the confirm link, basically just luck of the draw.

When i initially went to the site it said it was offline and was just a cloudflare snapshot, but i just tried logging in and it let me so lol I would just suggest attempting to login every once in a while.

I was in the middle of writing the guy a PM and thought before I sent it i should try to login, lol saved him a message.
Jump to: