Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 405. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I managed to get my noble out yesterday so there is hope, site was literally up for 2 minutes and after i clicked the withdraw confirmation the site went back down..

So you are the one who broke it? Sheesh, thanks BassDuck. I wouldn't sweat it guys tbh, I think they are just being overly cautious after all the exploits as of late. However, their lack of communication is of epic proportion. Not sure how strong they will be after this one.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I managed to get my noble out yesterday so there is hope, site was literally up for 2 minutes and after i clicked the withdraw confirmation the site went back down..

So you made it kaputt ! ha! Wink
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 896
I have nearly 2 Million NOBL tied up in coinmarket.io still. Any idea how I could get them out?
There are periods where the site is up for moments at a time. You could try waiting for one of those periods. Other than that though, the best is to sit tight and wait. There is a ton of FUD surrounding them, and there may be hints of validity with some of the FUD, but I'm not convinced that things are as awful as it seems with them. I don't think anyone got "Goxxed" per se. Their biggest issue is their lack of communication (which is a pretty big issue), but it's not the be all end all.
Activity: 910
I have nearly 2 Million NOBL tied up in coinmarket.io still. Any idea how I could get them out?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
We are new to the mining pool scene, but plan on sticking around for quite a while.
Our team has and still is currently working on other projects that include Java, SQL, XML, PHP, JS and others as our responsibility.
We've all been mining in one pool or another, every one of our team members, but we've never had enough faith in a coin to build a pool.
We believe in Noble and intend to provide a reliable, stable pool for the masses. We will start right off the bat with a 1% mining fee.
We do this in an attempt to bestow trust upon would be new members, this would be how we pay for server costs!
Pool is currently on PPS!
So, invite and come aboard!
FRISKYCOW NOBLE TEAM
http://noblfrisky.mooo.com/index.php
** BETA BETA BETA *** BRING SOME HASH! We need to test network stability and responsiveness!

Signed up and throwing the light speed hashing of my netbook at you.. Hope you can keep up.. lol... Smiley

Fast signup and stratum server. see how it goes and may well move other miners over.. Smiley  Thank you.. Smiley

Awesome! We've found 4 blocks so far! (just me basically solo mining on the pool, lol)
We're not going anywhere, only updates from this point
Bring on the hash!

OH! And We are currently 0% fees! Server is prepaid for the next couple months anyways  Wink
Activity: 735
Merit: 501
CoinMarket.io's recent Gox-like predicament I believe has taken a toll on NobleCoin, which is a shame.  I believe NobleCoin will bounce back, but I think CoinMarket.io should be removed from the original post here.
Activity: 245
@29 satoshies in CoinEx. We might really start to worry about the price of the coin.

Don't worry, every single altcoin is taking a hit thanks to everyone jumping on the Aurora and Mazacoin gravy trains, so many people cashing out everything they can to get a piece of the pie thinking they're investing in Bitcoin 2.0. They're going to get burnt though, while us bag holders will be safe in the knowledge we supported a coin that will go places in the future thanks to the infrastructure already in place
That and the fact that coinex price is 100% manipulated by bots selling off at 12 nobles a pop. There isn't really any volume at that low of a price.
Yeah, I had a .2 BTC buy order and woke up this morning with 50+ notifications and another 500k Noble which I received in 5 Noble chunks.
Activity: 294
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
mintpal.com/voting

make sure to keep voting guys! Smiley

Voted and everybody else should also keep voting

Still voting mining promoting trading (quite cheekily Wink )
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
We are new to the mining pool scene, but plan on sticking around for quite a while.
Our team has and still is currently working on other projects that include Java, SQL, XML, PHP, JS and others as our responsibility.
We've all been mining in one pool or another, every one of our team members, but we've never had enough faith in a coin to build a pool.
We believe in Noble and intend to provide a reliable, stable pool for the masses. We will start right off the bat with a 1% mining fee.
We do this in an attempt to bestow trust upon would be new members, this would be how we pay for server costs!
Pool is currently on PPS!
So, invite and come aboard!
FRISKYCOW NOBLE TEAM
http://noblfrisky.mooo.com/index.php
** BETA BETA BETA *** BRING SOME HASH! We need to test network stability and responsiveness!

Signed up and throwing the light speed hashing of my netbook at you.. Hope you can keep up.. lol... Smiley

Fast signup and stratum server. see how it goes and may well move other miners over.. Smiley  Thank you.. Smiley
Activity: 252
@29 satoshies in CoinEx. We might really start to worry about the price of the coin.

Don't worry, every single altcoin is taking a hit thanks to everyone jumping on the Aurora and Mazacoin gravy trains, so many people cashing out everything they can to get a piece of the pie thinking they're investing in Bitcoin 2.0. They're going to get burnt though, while us bag holders will be safe in the knowledge we supported a coin that will go places in the future thanks to the infrastructure already in place
That and the fact that coinex price is 100% manipulated by bots selling off at 12 nobles a pop. There isn't really any volume at that low of a price.
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
Just checked the sponsorship announcement. That's a really cool idea!
Activity: 210

Activity: 51
TN5
Activity: 119
mintpal.com/voting

Voted and everybody else should also keep voting
Whats up with the 100$ jump @btc?
Is that why noble's price lowered?

Because no one is buying it? And there is someone that is not much interested in the value to go up just now! Coinex bot is a proof of that trading always on a downtrend! If this keeps up we are going to see Noble trading under 20 satoshi and keeps on going till someone starts actually buying and putting some buy support walls! I already did my investment at higher prices. I am not going to invest again when no one cares to put some buy support on this coin especially when there is only one exchange with significant volume trading it! There is also another way which is to add Noble to other large exchanges other than Coinex but it seems very hard to do that! Go figure...

Me too. Quite depressing to see what price it is trading at now.  Angry
Activity: 139
mintpal.com/voting

Jump to: