Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 424. (Read 1053098 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
bought a amazon gift card over like 2 hours ago.. still not delivered :/

Should be confirmed now, sorry for the delay.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
Sounds good hope it works. Smiley this contact trustworthy?  :/

You are damn right I'm trustworthy Cool Information to come shortly gentlemen.
you might be one of few people here on this forum from who i could beleive this Smiley
cant wait!
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
bought a amazon gift card over like 2 hours ago.. still not delivered :/
Activity: 196
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.

No offence intended.

This world we are in is so full of scams false information and let downs it feels very uphill and hard to trust anyone. NOBLE is a light in the crypto wilderness.

Look forward to your updates.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
maybe it got to do with the guy promising lots of recurring buyers for 1,000,000 noble? sort of referral program or something?
im excited!

I will say it's not an artificial/natural pump of funds like this as it would be wrong to let that idea float around in case community members got burnt. It is promotional in nature, with multiple guaranteed press releases and articles on websites that attract 10s of thousands of potential new community members and coin buyers - the type of market that will lap up the marketplace deals and truly want to get on board (I personally feel) because of it. Cheers.

Can't wait!  Cool
legendary
Activity: 896
maybe it got to do with the guy promising lots of recurring buyers for 1,000,000 noble? sort of referral program or something?
im excited!

I will say it's not an artificial/natural pump of funds like this as it would be wrong to let that idea float around in case community members got burnt. It is promotional in nature, with multiple guaranteed press releases and articles on websites that attract 10s of thousands of potential new community members and coin buyers - the type of market that will lap up the marketplace deals and truly want to get on board (I personally feel) because of it. Cheers.

This is very exciting news! Will be following this very closely!
legendary
im excited!

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
im excited!
Server/marketplace update: Propagation/SSL/marketplace purchases all look good on our end so it's all be re-enabled. Please let us know if you notice any hiccups with links or the site as you're using it. We've upgraded the hardware significantly so you should see a noticeable and lasting difference with the speed of surfing and purchasing on the site now. We've done this because the speeds were starting to get affected and in preparation for what we expect will be a massive influx of visitors for March. I know I keep saying it, but you should soon see why. Cheers!

Any chance of a hint? Smiley
Server/marketplace update: Propagation/SSL/marketplace purchases all look good on our end so it's all be re-enabled. Please let us know if you notice any hiccups with links or the site as you're using it. We've upgraded the hardware significantly so you should see a noticeable and lasting difference with the speed of surfing and purchasing on the site now. We've done this because the speeds were starting to get affected and in preparation for what we expect will be a massive influx of visitors for March. I know I keep saying it, but you should soon see why. Cheers!

Website is lightning fast!
legendary
Activity: 182
CharityMiningPools - Donate to Charity while you Mine!

nobl.charityminingpools.com

Come mine while making a difference.  

Mandatory 0.5% donation fee goes to the BitGive Foundation this month.  We welcome and encourage you to donate more to a good cause.

Current Stats: (At Time of Post)
Pool Hash Rate:                                   102.715 MH/s
Active Workers:                                   56
Current Difficulty:                                6.26530573
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network):       1 minute 1 second
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool):            4 minutes 17 seconds
Donations Raised for BitGive:              10,838.04203191 NOBL

Cheers!
CharityMiningPools
legendary
nooo Sad why are website down now when i am going to shop on amazon Sad gief gift card.. anyone know how long it takes to receive giftcards?

Sorry mate, still doing the switch over from the old server and doing some work behind the scenes. PM me and we can sort out a gift card. Cheers.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
a couple Youtube vids will promote this coin broader ...2 minute vid or so once a week for 5 weeks watch things soar to broader audience. hell it got me into cryptos, bless the noble ones cheers guys and gals
SellALL, BuyBTC
nooo Sad why are website down now when i am going to shop on amazon Sad gief gift card.. anyone know how long it takes to receive giftcards?

20 minutes from beginning to the end
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 896
I think it's weird that the value is lower than.. for example corgicoin, where it is easy to mine a couple of k's.. where I mine noble at a lower rate, but the price is lower. I do believe that is because its in the "most profitable" list at the moment, so people are in a constant dump right now, but still like this coin by far,

It is not weird at all. There are 15 billion coins to be in existence and with a 5000 coin block reward with no block halving on this coin with a difficulty re-target everyblock. Meaning a Miner hashing with 14mh/s which is not much nowadays to have. This miner at current difficulty and market price is making around 0.25 BTC per day! I am amazed how the price is still this high. Because these miners are dumping hard like monkeys! I was dumb enough to buy this with my eyes set on the marketplace lure but the cold harsh truth is that with the current Noble coding it is going to be hard to not have these miners dumping all their coins. Why? Because it profitable to do so and they don't give a rats ass about the Marketplace, Waterproject or any other project that might come with Noble.
There are few people that support a coin because of noble causes. They want money. Pure and simple profit!!!
And to be honest if the ones that are in charge of this project leave the price at the mercy of pump and dumpers aswell as daytraders, I don´t see much future here with all these new coins coming out everyday! If you do not bring big players and investors to Noble, it is doomed to fail on the long run. It will fall to oblivion like those coins launched back in early 2013 when people will start to feel that the price is not going up no matter what projects the dev might come up with. And then people will sell, miners won't have profit, they stop mining, hashrate will fall and price will fall again and again...
I am sorry to write a negative post but I must alert the community and the DEV team for a wakeup call so I can protect my investment!
Hope you do something about it more than you already have done!

Cheers

Not sure how to interpret this post...

I notice a lot of people freaking out and overreacting to short-term market fluctuations. For someone that references all of the coins in 2013 (and FYI, the heavy influx wasn't until May, about a month after the success of the FTC pump), you know that there are a bunch that lasted (DGC, WDC, ARG, IFC, MEC, MNC, FRK, etc.) despite some initial turbulence.

I personally don't see an issue with the constant block reward other than the high rate of inflation during the first few months. And let's face it, this has only been around for less than two months. I think looking at the game plan, if the dev team sticks to their development roadmap, by the time we get to the middle of this year, there should be much more infrastructure to circulate and use NOBLE, and the rate of inflation of this coin will have dropped to around .5% on a daily basis (yes we can say this is "high", but let's face it, it's not as high in comparison to other coins). The primary concern I have is whether the coin and its community can weather these first few months and whether the development schedule will stick to target.
Activity: 245
Looks like the website is down? I'm getting an error of: SSL Connection
Jump to: