Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 455. (Read 1053098 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 255
Are people aware of this marketplace initiative? Marketcap price as been going down for the last hours with no indicative of going up. It seems like someone is dumping hard their coins to the constant buy walls!
Marketcap is pretty much based off of CoinMarket.io's price. And the volume being traded on CoinMarket.io is low enough that it's easy to manipulate the price if you have a handfull of BTC.
Just ignore marketcap and price for now until we hit a big exchange. The real price is much higher. If anything, take advantage of it to buy some cheap coins.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Are people aware of this marketplace initiative? Marketcap price as been going down for the last hours with no indicative of going up. It seems like someone is dumping hard their coins to the constant buy walls!

They are as well as we can make them - we've promo'd it everywhere - paid social media, Twitter updates, reddit & media emails. Our traffic has jumped 5-fold so people are checking it out. DOGE jump and BTC drama this week though makes a quiet market - hopefully we see all this hard work paying off when the it circles back around again to the rest.

Edit: Help us by spreading the word as best you can, please!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Marketplace: Newegg gift cards being added within 24 hours - 10% discount.

HELL YEA! Another 290 here I come

wow this is awesome!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

HELL YEA! Another 290 here I come
Update: Site looks like it might have been hit - should be up shortly. Am manually processing the few recent orders so expect them soon. Smiley

Edit: We're back..

All is well Cheesy
legendary
Update: Site looks like it might have been hit - should be up shortly. Am manually processing the few recent orders so expect them soon. Smiley

Edit: We're back..
legendary

Activity: 238
is it just me?

or is coinmarket almost constantly crashing now?
Activity: 326
So we can change our sigs now (it's no longer opening) . . .

And spread the good word.

Activity: 910
This coins looks very promising. However, why its cap is only 606 BTC, also no boost at all after getting on coinmarketcap.com?? Just wondering if this is the best time of buying?

This coin hasn't been pumped like most. instead its shown steady growth with no real jump or drop in value =)

The official market place is launching any minute now.
I'd say its the perfect time to buy in.
amazon Gift cards at 10% is what im most excited about!

OK, I just spent 4 BTC buying NOBL, plan to hold a few weeks, I'll see how it comes out.  Grin
that's alot of money based on my advice alone =o

A lot of well-spent money, I'd say!

Agreed haha
Activity: 165
This coins looks very promising. However, why its cap is only 606 BTC, also no boost at all after getting on coinmarketcap.com?? Just wondering if this is the best time of buying?

This coin hasn't been pumped like most. instead its shown steady growth with no real jump or drop in value =)

OK, I just spent 4 BTC buying NOBL, plan to hold a few weeks, I'll see how it comes out.  Grin

A lot of well-spent money, I'd say!

Activity: 326
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just bought 2 items out of the marketplace. Took 25mins for both order to go thru and one of the devs was talking with me thru IRC in the meanwhile.

Amazing job from this devs!
legendary

Launched a few posts back and first orders sent - you still have time for the card I mentioned. Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
Jump to: