Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 46. (Read 1053085 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
Anyone having issues with their wallet staking backwards and counting down the blocks in reverse and saying it was syncing.

As I have had an issue with two wallets I upgraded from 2.0.1 to ver2.0.2 with 5 million coins in each, after I had put all my staking interest back into one wallet address a few days later and upgraded to 2.2 it started staking backwards counting down the blocks. I have now loaded a new ver 2.0.4 and the one wallet shows only 1 million now out of 5 million, I have not done the second wallet at this stage,
Any how to directional pages on this and or how to get wallet keys from old and reload into the new 2.0.4 wallet if this is the way to fix the problem and or has it been hacked?
FID

I dont know if I can help in your case, but maibe useful info for someone. I migrated no problem from first POW wallet v1.0.1 to new POS wallet v2.0.4. after forgotten cca 3y(bussy life Wink ), following this instructions. I was scared that I would need to manually import every transaction that I got in the old wallet (it didnt sync any more), but luckly it turned out that I only needed to insert one transaction for every adress from where I was receiving coins (couple mining pools and exchanges) and all other transactions linked automaticaly.

https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Manual-way-of-importing-private-keys

I missed quite some noble not staking all this time Smiley

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Anyone having issues with their wallet staking backwards and counting down the blocks in reverse and saying it was syncing.

As I have had an issue with two wallets I upgraded from 2.0.1 to ver2.0.2 with 5 million coins in each, after I had put all my staking interest back into one wallet address a few days later and upgraded to 2.2 it started staking backwards counting down the blocks. I have now loaded a new ver 2.0.4 and the one wallet shows only 1 million now out of 5 million, I have not done the second wallet at this stage,
Any how to directional pages on this and or how to get wallet keys from old and reload into the new 2.0.4 wallet if this is the way to fix the problem and or has it been hacked?
FID
Have my Mac wallet v2.0.4.0 opened and have nearly 3min coins in there from 2015. It's fully synced. Tried to stake and am getting "Not minting because you don't have mature coins". How are they not mature, I've had them for over 2 years???

If you opened it now, I think they need to mature now that your wallet got synced after 2y.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Have my Mac wallet v2.0.4.0 opened and have nearly 3min coins in there from 2015. It's fully synced. Tried to stake and am getting "Not minting because you don't have mature coins". How are they not mature, I've had them for over 2 years???
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
A friend of mine gave me some NOBLE today as a gift. What are the best things about NOBLE now that will take it to the next level? I want to hold it long term and am trying to sync the wallet so I can make Noble babies.

At the moment is best thing you can do, to make Noble babies (PoS), selling at this price make no sense, but give you opportunity to sell higher later.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
A friend of mine gave me some NOBLE today as a gift. What are the best things about NOBLE now that will take it to the next level? I want to hold it long term and am trying to sync the wallet so I can make Noble babies.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
relationship of Noblecoin and NobleNXT?

Is it the same?

Is noblecoin still developing?
Activity: 123

Does the wallet mine or was it just syncing?

PoS - Proof of Stake
You just need to sync wallet, add coins, unlock wallet (and tick there Stake option).
Also important to know, it will start to stake after coins are mature, not sure how much confirmation need, but 100-150+ if I remember right for other coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
People should understand how mining works. Cheesy
Hello
Where can I get Noble's wallet for Windows or online that is POS enabled?!

Thanks

Download .zip (Windows):
http://noble.ilikebtc.com/noblecoin-latest.zip

Thanks a lot ..
Installing......

Good to see that more people are downloading the wallet =)

And it started mining almost immediately.

I can confirm that wallet sync and short afterwards starts to mine(stake).

Edit: you need some balance in the wallet first of course Smiley
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
Hello
Where can I get Noble's wallet for Windows or online that is POS enabled?!

Thanks

Download .zip (Windows):
http://noble.ilikebtc.com/noblecoin-latest.zip

Thanks a lot ..
Installing......

Good to see that more people are downloading the wallet =)

And it started mining almost immediately.

Today we are in top 10 with 24h volume of 22 BTC. Something is cooking me think..maibe someone collecting for some bigger exchange Huh I bought couple coins more just to be calm.

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
How is this coin only 7 sats? If you ask me we haven't even seen anything close to a bubble yet as the cap is only rounding 60-70B.  Now, for all the snowflakes out there who think this is all just a pump and dump scam listen up. 

You do realize this 60-70B cap is shit right? There are men who piss that much in a wknd.  That being said, when the cap reaches 100B-500B total, you;ll all be asking to be taken off your Big Pharma crystal meth (adderall) in place of something that will actually help you become more relaxed, since the amt of loot you're about to lose in dumping anything is going to make you want to commit suicide. 

Snowflake suicide!!! 

Thanks for the insights LOL, I suspect that the cap will increase once NOBL has bedded down on the new exchange for longer - and/or if a couple more exchanges are added
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
How is this coin only 7 sats? If you ask me we haven't even seen anything close to a bubble yet as the cap is only rounding 60-70B.  Now, for all the snowflakes out there who think this is all just a pump and dump scam listen up. 

You do realize this 60-70B cap is shit right? There are men who piss that much in a wknd.  That being said, when the cap reaches 100B-500B total, you;ll all be asking to be taken off your Big Pharma crystal meth (adderall) in place of something that will actually help you become more relaxed, since the amt of loot you're about to lose in dumping anything is going to make you want to commit suicide. 

Snowflake suicide!!! 
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Profits on NOBL have been pretty nice over the last few days, the coin is looking very safe to be since transferring onto cryptopia, I'm seeing if I can scale up whilst the price is still low.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
I hope Nobl Add at bittrex.

I dont use Bittrex (yet), so you guys that are there can ask them for listing it back. Google say that NOBL was there allready in the past.

I posted a coin request on bittrex a few weeks ago during the delisting phase - generally they need a few people request on there - better still is if the dev posts a request.

problem is!
it seems the dev himself abandoned his coin..

You will learn that there are real projects and there are crap projects. Noble has been around longer than most and the fact that this thread isn't full of kiddie crap posts and scam accusations only proves Noble is serious. Development is ongoing and the coin is NOT abandoned. Please fact check before posting.

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
If you have time to write such a statement you should take time to read up on the intricacies of Noble coin. Noble coin is the engine for the project Rofo is working on now. The manger of this thread and of the wallet for noble coin is Eagle. They are both devs. Rofo posts most of the time in the Noble/nxt thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841741.1440 This is not some new shit coin that just popped up on yobit, our blockchain wallet and coin are working and have been working for a very very long time. There is no need for Development team wasting time posting a bunch of nonsense on here. Our devs are quiet and mostly dont speak unless there is something to say. We are quiet noble gentleman. Fish   
Activity: 3
I hope Nobl Add at bittrex.

I dont use Bittrex (yet), so you guys that are there can ask them for listing it back. Google say that NOBL was there allready in the past.

I posted a coin request on bittrex a few weeks ago during the delisting phase - generally they need a few people request on there - better still is if the dev posts a request.

problem is!
it seems the dev himself abandoned his coin..
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: