Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 45. (Read 1053085 times)

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Well, project seems dead. Very sad. Lost my money with this peace of shit. Embarrassed

Let's hope not but it needs some movement
You trolls need to beat it. Stop wasting our time. We all have taken turns explaining to you 2yr olds how we work. you read English dont you look back in the thread. Stop spewing your fud. Everything is fine. Fish
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Well, project seems dead. Very sad. Lost my money with this peace of shit. Embarrassed
Activity: 119
Seems nice coin Cheesy Devs are still here and preparing smt to become bigger?  Tongue
Activity: 548
Merit: 501
I left the wallet open for like 2 days but I dind't receive any stake.
My coins are from pow time.
Move your coin to new address, it will stake.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Any working nodes for older client version?
Thanks.
Activity: 922
Merit: 534
salvage wallet dont work that why

appear i have only one private key (i mined noble coin from pool 3 yeas ago)

thanks Smiley
Activity: 440
Merit: 251
hello
Yes i found this post
i try the manuel solution  (i standa by the synch of wallet and i will see if it work)

thanks mate

Manual method is good, but salvagewallet option is faster. You may want to try it first. Depends how many private keys you have.

Good luck!
hello
Yes i found this post
i try the manuel solution  (i standa by the synch of wallet and i will see if it work)

thanks mate
hello
I need some help

i tried to load my old wallet (3 years old) but when i launch the wallet i have a message :

Warning :error reading wallet.dat! all keys read correctly, but transaction data or adress book entries might be missing or incorrect

How i can load it again to recover my coins

thanks for help

Hello,

So you used only old (PoW) wallet? If this is the case you need to convert it to PoS. Please follow our docs https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Importing-private-keys-from-old-wallet.dat-using---salvagewallet-option
2 Question

1) Is rofo still the developer for Noblecoin? As i see him only post in NobleNXT

2) If i am staking, but some transactions show generated but not accepted Mined, meaning the block is rejected so i don't get reward?

1. After Noxt was lauched Rofo has been focusing on Noble App and I have been managing Noblecoin.

2. Yes. This is due to how PoS works. Basically your node finds the answer but some other node found the answer too little faster than yours.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
2 Question

1) Is rofo still the developer for Noblecoin? As i see him only post in NobleNXT

2) If i am staking, but some transactions show generated but not accepted Mined, meaning the block is rejected so i don't get reward?
hello
I need some help

i tried to load my old wallet (3 years old) but when i launch the wallet i have a message :

Warning :error reading wallet.dat! all keys read correctly, but transaction data or adress book entries might be missing or incorrect

How i can load it again to recover my coins

thanks for help
legendary
Activity: 3207
Merit: 1181
Helleo, where can I find a recent Mac wallet ?
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
NOBLE should be on bittrex, at least !

I think they will add it eventually. Did you allready get confirmation from their support?
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
NOBLE should be on bittrex, at least !
Have my Mac wallet v2.0.4.0 opened and have nearly 3min coins in there from 2015. It's fully synced. Tried to stake and am getting "Not minting because you don't have mature coins". How are they not mature, I've had them for over 2 years???

Adam,

Your coins are too old to stake. Basically if coins were not being staked longer than few weeks they have to be "refreshed". Please move them to new address/addresses and then keep staking on more regular basis.

Also check staking recommendations from our wiki: https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki
Activity: 80
Anyone having issues with their wallet staking backwards and counting down the blocks in reverse and saying it was syncing.

As I have had an issue with two wallets I upgraded from 2.0.1 to ver2.0.2 with 5 million coins in each, after I had put all my staking interest back into one wallet address a few days later and upgraded to 2.2 it started staking backwards counting down the blocks. I have now loaded a new ver 2.0.4 and the one wallet shows only 1 million now out of 5 million, I have not done the second wallet at this stage,
Any how to directional pages on this and or how to get wallet keys from old and reload into the new 2.0.4 wallet if this is the way to fix the problem and or has it been hacked?
FID

Usually if something like that happens to be I'll create a new wallet on a different machine, sync it and transfer my old funds to the new wallet (testing with a small xfer first), and backup the wallet.dat, sometimes that's easier than trying to work out what the issue is

Hope you get it sorted =)

Thank you starmman
I did do a complete re snyc with a new wallet on a different pc then just copied and pasted wallet dat file to the new pc into the roaming folder and only produce the 1mil
I will have another crack on a third pc
FID
Activity: 80
Anyone having issues with their wallet staking backwards and counting down the blocks in reverse and saying it was syncing.

As I have had an issue with two wallets I upgraded from 2.0.1 to ver2.0.2 with 5 million coins in each, after I had put all my staking interest back into one wallet address a few days later and upgraded to 2.2 it started staking backwards counting down the blocks. I have now loaded a new ver 2.0.4 and the one wallet shows only 1 million now out of 5 million, I have not done the second wallet at this stage,
Any how to directional pages on this and or how to get wallet keys from old and reload into the new 2.0.4 wallet if this is the way to fix the problem and or has it been hacked?
FID

I dont know if I can help in your case, but maibe useful info for someone. I migrated no problem from first POW wallet v1.0.1 to new POS wallet v2.0.4. after forgotten cca 3y(bussy life Wink ), following this instructions. I was scared that I would need to manually import every transaction that I got in the old wallet (it didnt sync any more), but luckly it turned out that I only needed to insert one transaction for every adress from where I was receiving coins (couple mining pools and exchanges) and all other transactions linked automaticaly.

https://github.com/eagleflies/noblecoin/wiki/Manual-way-of-importing-private-keys

I missed quite some noble not staking all this time Smiley

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

FID

Usually if something like that happens to be I'll create a new wallet on a different machine, sync it and transfer my old funds to the new wallet (testing with a small xfer first), and backup the wallet.dat, sometimes that's easier than trying to work out what the issue is

Hope you get it sorted =)
Pages:
Jump to: