Pages:
Author

Topic: NobleCoin[NOBL] - 8% PoS | 1Yr+ | MARKETPLACE | PAY | GIFT | CHARITIES/MERCHANTS - page 47. (Read 1053085 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I hope Nobl Add at bittrex.

I dont use Bittrex (yet), so you guys that are there can ask them for listing it back. Google say that NOBL was there allready in the past.

I posted a coin request on bittrex a few weeks ago during the delisting phase - generally they need a few people request on there - better still is if the dev posts a request.
legendary
If NOBL was added to trex the price would rocket - things would be way better than under polo with multiple exchanges running =)
Activity: 74
Merit: 0

I dont use Bittrex (yet), so you guys that are there can ask them for listing it back. Google say that NOBL was there allready in the past.
In the last 24h we have a huge volume compared to other markets on Cryptopia Huh It looks like someone beleive 8-10 satoshi is a steal? 24h volume on ETH clasic is 4 btc there..hmm
Activity: 29
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Holding solid.  Grin Wallet needs multisend function.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
price has been recovering slowly, I am seeing more peers connected. Looks like Noble will roll on and contunie to grow. Fish
legendary
I think that some people dont see on their investment very offen and they have some sell orders hanging there at 10 and 14, 17. When (if) they see the volume and price correction after polo screw, I am sure they will remove in a sec. 3 sat was realy dirt cheap for a coin with such history.
Agree, was very happy to get a nice stack of NOBL at that price - still have some orders in at 3 sat too =D
I think that some people dont see on their investment very offen and they have some sell orders hanging there at 10 and 14, 17. When (if) they see the volume and price correction after polo screw, I am sure they will remove in a sec. 3 sat was realy dirt cheap for a coin with such history.
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
I have 10K coins if you want them name your price Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
we have some movement today, nice
legendary
It's nice when you completely forgot you bought 500000 coins, which happened to me today when i logged into Crypt, late night impluse buy of NOBLE a few weeks ago apparently. lol. I dislike POLO as well.  I'll start trying to promote this in some slacks and NXT forums. NXT has a real nice foundation and community.  Good grace to all Wink
Great, I think NOBL needs all the help it can get right now =)
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
 It's nice when you completely forgot you bought 500000 coins, which happened to me today when i logged into Crypt, late night impluse buy of NOBLE a few weeks ago apparently. lol. I dislike POLO as well.  I'll start trying to promote this in some slacks and NXT forums. NXT has a real nice foundation and community.  Good grace to all Wink
legendary
is this coin dead?
no more DEVS are active..
Not sure - looks like Rofo is currently working on and putting most of his attention into NobleNXT - does that have any impact on NOBL?
Activity: 3
is this coin dead?
no more DEVS are active..
copper member
Activity: 27
Hello
Where can I get Noble's wallet for Windows or online that is POS enabled?!

Thanks

Download .zip (Windows):
http://noble.ilikebtc.com/noblecoin-latest.zip

Thanks a lot ..
Installing......

Good to see that more people are downloading the wallet =)

And it started mining almost immediately.
legendary
Hello

Thanks

Download .zip (Windows):

Thanks a lot ..
Installing......

Good to see that more people are downloading the wallet =)

copper member
Activity: 27
Hello

Thanks

Download .zip (Windows):

Thanks a lot ..
Installing......
Pages:
Jump to: