Pages:
Author

Topic: Nobody Can Have Benefit From a Big Pump - page 11. (Read 8225 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I think exchange people will try to make as much profit as possible,As the price of bitcoins would have gone up within a very hours it might happen that they might exchange close to bitcoins rate ,not very possible that they would all of the sellers to sell it there.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If Bitcoin price pumps from $1300 to $3000 in few hours, nobody would make profit from it, because the exchanges wouldn't allow you to sell your Bitcoins and make the fast profit, it would bring a big loss for exchange sites.

Do you agree with this?
What?
Why would the exchanges not allow for their users to sell their Bitcoins in the event of something like this? You almost never sell to the exchange itself, always to other people. If others are buying it for that value, then the exchange should just let it happen since it doesn't affect them.
Are you sure you know how most exchanges work? You're kind of making me think you think that you only ever sell to the exchange.

I saw days ago a thread about exchanges legitimacy. Some people think it's just a question of time until all exchanges close and scam its users. With a big pump on Bitcoin price, the exchange owner's could imagine a possibility of high fast profit, principally if they have a big Bitcoin volume on their site, under their control.

The transactions could be freezed, they could use the user's Bitcoins to make profit for themselves, selling and buying again later cheaper on another exchange for an example... Or, the worse scenary, they could scam everyone and make all the profit for themselves. I'm not saying it will happen, it's just a possibility on the situation Bitcoin pumps a lot in a small time period, and I'm asking what you think about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
If Bitcoin price pumps from $1300 to $3000 in few hours, nobody would make profit from it, because the exchanges wouldn't allow you to sell your Bitcoins and make the fast profit, it would bring a big loss for exchange sites.

Do you agree with this?
What?
Why would the exchanges not allow for their users to sell their Bitcoins in the event of something like this? You almost never sell to the exchange itself, always to other people. If others are buying it for that value, then the exchange should just let it happen since it doesn't affect them.
Are you sure you know how most exchanges work? You're kind of making me think you think that you only ever sell to the exchange.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Nobody can tell if exchanger will not really lets users from trading if the price jumps to much because it has not happened before so no one knows it yet. But in my opinion in case that big pump happen exchanger will still let users to sell or transact their Bitcoin because they don't know if after that big pump there is also a big dump. That's the gamble the exchanger needs to risk if that happens.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Do you agree with this?

idk if that has ever happened yet, dont think anyone can predict that outcome. it would be very interesting to watch tho  Cheesy
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Do you agree with this?
Pages:
Jump to: