Pages:
Author

Topic: Nobody Can Have Benefit From a Big Pump - page 8. (Read 8225 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I think all investors will have benefits because they can dump and make a lot of profits.

Yes, for sure investors will going to grab the chance to make exchange to have some profit and after they will going to wait again it crashes again then after they will have to buy coins in the low price then wait to pump up again and sell. This process goes on and off for the traders and this is their skill to get profit by just the pump and dump of the coins.
The investors are able to dump his coin and grab a lot of money, They have taken a lot of profit. They may cash out his profit and put the early fund to be his capital to buy back again on the cheap price.

This is just a game with a lot of risks. Some without strong metal can get stressed to lose a lot of his funds just in a second.
Yes that is how this game works especially in investing or trading bitcoins because there is a lot of smart trader or investors out there and if they a good coin they will invest to it on a early stage and they will hold it for long time and after the big pump they will sell and get the profits and enjoy it. That is how we need to play the game to get benefits from a big pump Cool.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
I think all investors will have benefits because they can dump and make a lot of profits.

Yes, for sure investors will going to grab the chance to make exchange to have some profit and after they will going to wait again it crashes again then after they will have to buy coins in the low price then wait to pump up again and sell. This process goes on and off for the traders and this is their skill to get profit by just the pump and dump of the coins.
The investors are able to dump his coin and grab a lot of money, They have taken a lot of profit. They may cash out his profit and put the early fund to be his capital to buy back again on the cheap price.

This is just a game with a lot of risks. Some without strong metal can get stressed to lose a lot of his funds just in a second.
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Some exchanges does play into some pumps and join them, but in the end the money from costumer its possible, if a big pump happens, only who has money will be able to buy, i dont believe exchanges will have any issue, instead they sell 1000 bitcoins=1 milion, they will sell 300 bitcoins 1 milion easy as that.
That is the only realistic option that could happen,you can only buy something if you are having money and for that you need to have a regular job. Tongue
so are you telling that the exchanges are manipulating with the price and users funds.If so that is a big accusation you are making.The people who have the guts to take some risks gets the maximum benefit from a big pump.
Please don't act like none of you know this fact already that exchanges do manipulate markets and take advantage from every opportunity? did you think they are satisfied with their commissions and low fees? when pumps happening their sites loads so slow that makes it impossible to do anything because of so much lag. Good examples are services such as yobit and polo, kraken etc.
They buy most of the coins and start manipulating the buy/sell orders in their own favor.
It's a proven fact.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
Some exchanges does play into some pumps and join them, but in the end the money from costumer its possible, if a big pump happens, only who has money will be able to buy, i dont believe exchanges will have any issue, instead they sell 1000 bitcoins=1 milion, they will sell 300 bitcoins 1 milion easy as that.
That is the only realistic option that could happen,you can only buy something if you are having money and for that you need to have a regular job. Tongue
so are you telling that the exchanges are manipulating with the price and users funds.If so that is a big accusation you are making.The people who have the guts to take some risks gets the maximum benefit from a big pump.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
If Bitcoin price pumps from $1300 to $3000 in few hours, nobody would make profit from it, because the exchanges wouldn't allow you to sell your Bitcoins and make the fast profit, it would bring a big loss for exchange sites.

Do you agree with this?
I DON'T AGREE TO THIS! Why would an exchange not allow you to sell your bitcoins? On what grounds will the hold your funds?
They should know better how bitcoin can be volatile at times and payout even when its a loss on their side.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
https://gexcrypto.io
If Bitcoin price pumps from $1300 to $3000 in few hours, nobody would make profit from it, because the exchanges wouldn't allow you to sell your Bitcoins and make the fast profit, it would bring a big loss for exchange sites.

Do you agree with this?

I personally don't. It would be a loss for the exchange site but it is for a while only. Because if you sell bitcoin on the exchange site, they will have the bitcoin you sold and others may buy some in the near future so the exchange site will also profit from this. And for the record, isn't bitcoin exchange site's service and purpose is to let bitcoin users to buy/sell bitcoin in their site? So why wouldn't they allow users to sell bitcoin, this will ruin their image and their customers will shift to another exchange site. Then that would be their great loss.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

Do you agree with this?

If this happens,all the exchange platforms would close and run away with the bitcoins and after a few hours the btc price will be 500 USD  Grin.I`m just kidding.
Exchange sites make money from transaction fees,not from crypto trading.
Why would they lose money if the price increases?

Which transaction fees do you refer to exactly?

If you mean cryptocurrency transaction fees, the cryptocurrency deposits are free of charge in almost all cases, while withdrawal fees go to miners, not exchange. There are also fiat withdrawal as well as deposit fees, but I don't think that many people withdraw and deposit fiat as often as they do cryptocurrency, and these fees most likely go to payment processing companies as well. Maybe, you actually meant to say trading fees which are taken from every trade made (around 0.1-0.2% per trade)?
Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

Do you agree with this?

If this happens,all the exchange platforms would close and run away with the bitcoins and after a few hours the btc price will be 500 USD  Grin.I`m just kidding.
Exchange sites make money from transaction fees,not from crypto trading.
Why would they lose money if the price increases?
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
If nobody can have a benefit from a big pump then there will no people investing in bitcoin for example because how can they put their money if they can get profit from their investment. Pump of a particular coin is the only way to get profit because if there is no pump then there will be no profit.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
Are they even allowed to just freeze all account suddenly to prevent money coming out? If these exchanges are registered, that could be courting a lawsuit.
Activity: 233
Nobody can tell if exchanger will not really lets users from trading if the price jumps to much because it has not happened before so no one knows it yet. But in my opinion in case that big pump happen exchanger will still let users to sell or transact their Bitcoin because they don't know if after that big pump there is also a big dump. That's the gamble the exchanger needs to risk if that happens.
Why would the exchange halt the transaction if there is a price pump ,hope you are talking without understand how things work ,as long as there are traders willing to purchase bitcoin at that rate you would sell it ,the exchanges wont halt your transactions and if they do,you could take legal actions against them.So there is no gamble here and the exchange wont be loosing anything if the price of bitcoin rises

We, as outsiders, don't really know how things might work internally

So, basically, anything is possible (within reasonable limits, of course). Moreover, I've seen it a few times myself when an exchange all of a sudden announced maintenance works when the price started to move abruptly, and yes, I've seen it not just once, so that may not be a mere coincidence. Obviously, clients couldn't cancel their orders during that time, and if the price moved strongly the exchange itself could fill the locked orders, obviously in its favor. This is a real possibility
This can only happen with Bitcoin, because the real currency does not work. And that in the evening swindle and for it can strongly punish, in a case with криптоалютой to anybody to put things in order.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Nobody can tell if exchanger will not really lets users from trading if the price jumps to much because it has not happened before so no one knows it yet. But in my opinion in case that big pump happen exchanger will still let users to sell or transact their Bitcoin because they don't know if after that big pump there is also a big dump. That's the gamble the exchanger needs to risk if that happens.
Why would the exchange halt the transaction if there is a price pump ,hope you are talking without understand how things work ,as long as there are traders willing to purchase bitcoin at that rate you would sell it ,the exchanges wont halt your transactions and if they do,you could take legal actions against them.So there is no gamble here and the exchange wont be loosing anything if the price of bitcoin rises

We, as outsiders, don't really know how things might work internally

So, basically, anything is possible (within reasonable limits, of course). Moreover, I've seen it a few times myself when an exchange all of a sudden announced maintenance works when the price started to move abruptly, and yes, I've seen it not just once, so that may not be a mere coincidence. Obviously, clients couldn't cancel their orders during that time, and if the price moved strongly the exchange itself could fill the locked orders, obviously in its favor. This is a real possibility
Activity: 910
Merit: 523

Do you agree with this?
Some people will make profits I think, as long as they cash out in small amount and I don't think there is such rule that doesn't allow customers to withdraw what they have in exchanges. An exchange should have much money just in case something like that happens.
However, I'm not sure if bitcoin price could be pump as much $1700 in few hours, more likely will not happen.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)

Do you agree with this?

Exchanges are liquid they eat a fee every trade so they should have the assets to cover it. Whether they could handle a 3X flash rally with the cash positions they have on hand depends on their capital reserve with the banking institution. I would say likely if not just move the coins around exchanges.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Why would the exchange halt the transaction if there is a price pump ,hope you are talking without understand how things work ,as long as there are traders willing to purchase bitcoin at that rate you would sell it ,the exchanges wont halt your transactions and if they do,you could take legal actions against them.So there is no gamble here and the exchange wont be loosing anything if the price of bitcoin rises.

Well significantly these exchangers really benefited this bigger pump and it actually depends on the amounts that has been transact. Actually those who pumped their dumps could exactly have their benefits, but those who gamble their new investment losses it while they buy their bitcoin during the time of massive dumps. But if there's another pump of btc price I think no one loses, but still the price is much expensive to those who recently buy bitcoins to be invested on their wallets.
Activity: 291
Why would the exchange halt the transaction if there is a price pump ,hope you are talking without understand how things work ,as long as there are traders willing to purchase bitcoin at that rate you would sell it ,the exchanges wont halt your transactions and if they do,you could take legal actions against them.So there is no gamble here and the exchange wont be loosing anything if the price of bitcoin rises.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Technically it may cause exchanges have to increase their reserves in $
Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!
If Bitcoin price pumps from $1300 to $3000 in few hours, nobody would make profit from it

Actually everybody would make profit of it whether they have a few coins only, with that high pump of price.

Because the exchanges wouldn't allow you to sell your Bitcoins and make the fast profit, it would bring a big loss for exchange sites.
Why made you think that exchanges wont allow it? Actually some altcoins has been pumping fast too so it doesn't really affect the exchanges.
Exchanges sites acts like a middle man in a trade so they won't loss a lot. They don't only earn on bitcoin but rather to altcoins involved on their site.
Do you agree with this?
Somehow, NO
Pages:
Jump to: