Pages:
Author

Topic: Nominate (insert name here) to the default trust list - page 2. (Read 15588 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems

.... Why do you think Legendster listed himself on the poll? ....

Because I m trying to show everyone that even me who isnt the most active trader here gets 7% of the vote. Trust in this forum has no value its given to anyone for anything.

I said it on another thread in response to a reply to Quickseller; that people on this forum cant distinguish between the roles of a janitor and a cop. The fact that any random Joe can come here, bust a few scams and become a 'trusted individual' : is pathetically manipulative. Its easier than rigging a poll.

Its like giving a cop's badge to a janitor.
www.V.systems
Why is everyone(except Legendster), trying to derail the main topic? I just read like 2 pages talking about Legendster's signature and his honesty.
I don't think the thread was started for this cause. if you guys have a problem with Legendster promoting a scam/ getting involved in scams, then better start a different topic and spread the fud there, but stop trolling this thread.

This is a troll thread. Why do you think Legendster listed himself on the poll? Most are just boosting their post count to get paid from some sig campaign. Me? I'm just trolling the troll  Wink
I tried to keep it on topic...some threads just go to shit though  Tongue

Yes most threads go to shit despite the gravity of the intentions with which they were initially created. Just look at the Unocoin govt verification thread.

Thankfully due to my current sig campaign's terms I do not have to make a minimum post per week but most that 'actively' get into thread discussions these days do it just for the signature money. The bright side to it all : The thread stays alive & gets noticed. Hey even Theymos responded here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Why is everyone(except Legendster), trying to derail the main topic? I just read like 2 pages talking about Legendster's signature and his honesty.
I don't think the thread was started for this cause. if you guys have a problem with Legendster promoting a scam/ getting involved in scams, then better start a different topic and spread the fud there, but stop trolling this thread.

This is a troll thread. Why do you think Legendster listed himself on the poll? Most are just boosting their post count to get paid from some sig campaign. Me? I'm just trolling the troll  Wink
You both have hurt my feelings. I asked you guys to get lunch sometime and you guys didn't even respond with a no thank you or even a response...  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 350

Stop brooding about ... blah blah blah

Hello,
Bitcoindistributor / McFÖiL / King Of Sports / Ian - the retard.
How are you, you little scammer ? Smiley
I may be wrong, however I don't this this is KoS.  I think it is someone who doesn't want their main identity associated with trolling you.

If you agree that BitcoinDistributor is Kos then these alts of the same person.
Man i go away for a couple days and you go and start accusing other people who hate you of being me? Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe just maybe others hate your arrogance and immaturity just as I do?
Activity: 280

Maybe as he pointed out a lot lot of times before, he wanted to point out the ineffectiveness and flawed nature of the trust system, thus making it a non-troll oriented thread, but who the fuck cares? Everyone is here just to increase the post count.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 280
www.V.systems

I knew there were scam accusations. Hence I asked for advance payment and the guy has paid. What more should I ask for ?

OMFG! That statement just has me stunned. How does one respond to someone with absolutely no moral compass? I'm flabbergasted.
I am surprised they even let you get into the campaign in the first place. Their rules clearly states that no negative trusted member will be allowed to participate.

There is a difference between scammers who are severely red trusted and people like me who are wrongly red trusted. Was part of Secondstrade / 777coin with my current rep status.
www.V.systems
This threads gone to shit and should be closed, its just turned in to a bitch fight.

Agreed.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
This threads gone to shit and should be closed, its just turned in to a bitch fight.
Activity: 462

I knew there were scam accusations. Hence I asked for advance payment and the guy has paid. What more should I ask for ?

OMFG! That statement just has me stunned. How does one respond to someone with absolutely no moral compass? I'm flabbergasted.
I am surprised they even let you get into the campaign in the first place. Their rules clearly states that no negative trusted member will be allowed to participate.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Admit what ? That I enjoy beating up people ? Its a part of my job description IRL.

ohh really? you had in job description "beating people"? you enjoy it? tell us please more..

Well I would, but seeing how that is grossly irrelevant here, I'd pass.

Oh come now, OP, you brought it up! I know you're dying to tell us about your dungeon adventures, 'bout punishing other boys with your big hard ...fist, that's it, fist.
Now stop acting coy and tell us.
www.V.systems
Admit what ? That I enjoy beating up people ? Its a part of my job description IRL.

ohh really? you had in job description "beating people"? you enjoy it? tell us please more..

Well I would, but seeing how that is grossly irrelevant here, I'd pass.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null

www.V.systems
It's OK to admit it you know, ain't no shame in that.

www.V.systems

Hello,
I may be wrong, however I don't this this is KoS.  I think it is someone who doesn't want their main identity associated with trolling you.

If you agree that BitcoinDistributor is Kos then these alts of the same person.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

Hello,
www.V.systems

Hello,
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Notice how I said that you accepted money to advertise. This was to imply that you never should have taken money in the first place.

Ever noticed the pattern in my behavior where I display serious form of discontent against anyone who think they can dictate what I can or cant do ?

Who's telling you what to do?  All I see is people telling you that you're a scumbag for promoting scam.  And that scumbags like you aren't to be dealt with.  Seems fair to me Undecided

Hello,
Its nice to meet you, why dont you start by introducing yourself ? As who's alternate account are you ? Smiley

I'm a guy from the internet, Anon. Unless you're making plans to suck my dick, let's dispense with getting acquainted for now, k?

Hello Gay from the internet, Anon.
Judging by your comments you sound like someone I have pissed off on the forum in the past.
Could you be bold enough to tell everyone who you are ? I think gay guys also have balls of men.. unless you forgot them somewhere.

Stop brooding about my balls, Anon, they're not for you. Let's keep this impersonal: I'm here to explain to you why you're a scumbag, in hopes that you'll stop being a foulmouthed little faggot and stop promoting scams.

Advertising scam is promoting scam, that's what advertising is: promotion. Taking money to promote a scam is what's colloquially known as whoring. You whoring for trivial amounts of money makes you a cheap whore, repulsive to normal folks, and certainly not someone to be trusted. Please understand that I don't wish to offend, only to edify.

P.S. the reason I'm not using my main account is I don't wish to be associated with this sort of thing. Weak of me, I know, but the thought of my friends seeing me arguing with a two-dollar whore... I hope you understand.
Pages:
Jump to: