Pages:
Author

Topic: Nominate (insert name here) to the default trust list - page 7. (Read 15588 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
@theymos & @badbear: Does this forum allow such members to insult and abuse other members to this extent? I've reported such posts and they aren't deleted. Why does this forum allow members to be racist/abuses/gender biased? The little I expect from this forum members is respect but I guess it's too much to ask for. A loaf of bread isn't important for me more than a loaf of respect.

Freedom of speech. If this forum allows scams and such, what makes you think they are gonna censor the women haters and racists?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
@OP: I am ashamed to even know a person like you who disrespects females to this extent. It's below my dignity to even talk to you and my education doesn't allow me to stoop to your level. You have even proved to be a racist and abuser earlier and it's shocking that the forum allows such comments here.

You should learn to respect women in the first place and you aren't doing that by talking such abusive words. My avatar and the message is added for people like you.

@BitcoinDistributor: I'm glad that you respect females. I respect you for respecting others and most people in this world disrespect women and hence there are crimes that take place daily and especially in my country, India, it's a common case.

@theymos & @badbear: Does this forum allow such members to insult and abuse other members to this extent? I've reported such posts and they aren't deleted. Why does this forum allow members to be racist/abuses/gender biased? The little I expect from this forum members is respect but I guess it's too much to ask for. A loaf of bread isn't important for me more than a loaf of respect.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Legendster you act like the biggest child here. Your immaturity speaks words of why you should not be on the default trust list.

LoL

Still no one gives a crap about what you have to say.
Make no mistake, even though it might seem that I am speaking for people with red trust, actually I am not. I am speaking for a minority of the people who have been wrongfully red painted ~ you are not one of them.
Cool story bro!

Awww are you butt hurting now ? Please dont cry, just die.

You are calling me immature for making a boob joke. Why dont you start by explaining the reason behind your blatant lie ?
Um...no I'm not butthurt. I really couldn't care less. If you were to look into my account, please red trust this 10000x to make it the redded account ever. It would be awesome! This is my throwaway account.

It isn't about the boob joke but afterwords you continue to insult the female race and just act very immature all together.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Legendster you act like the biggest child here. Your immaturity speaks words of why you should not be on the default trust list.

LoL

Make no mistake, even though it might seem that I am speaking for people with red trust, actually I am not. I am speaking for a minority of the people who have been wrongfully red painted ~ you are not one of them.
Cool story bro!

Awww are you butt hurting now ? Please dont cry, just die.

You are calling me immature for making a boob joke. Why dont you start by explaining the reason behind your blatant lie ?

LoL

Cool story bro!
www.V.systems

LoL

www.V.systems

None of them have any proof.

If you have show it and blame me as a scammer, if you can't proof then shutup and dig the forum.

BTW: just read yours...

Legenster is a scammer. He claimed that the vehicles he was posting pictures of were for sale through his friend, a "broker in Beverly Hills". I found the same pictures he posted as his own on "Diablto Motors'" website, a super car dealership in Dubai (where Legenster is from). He promised to leave the forum if anyone found the pictures he posted himself listed anywhere elsewhere on the internet. I did so and he still posts, unphased. Do not give this guy a cent. He is a scammer in every definition of the term.

you are selling others products but i try to sell mine...  ROFL.....

See what I meant by 'idiots like you' ??
You are asking me to dig the forum but when its your turn you simply choose to 'ROFL'

You are such a moron that you didnt even recognize your own grudge reviews that you left on my profile after I reported you.

"You are an Idiot. Read before post in public forum. Check my justification thread to know the real. Fuck you. "  ... "SCAMMER selling others products. DON'T BUY / SELL. YOU DESERVED IT. DON'T TRY TO SCAM ANYONE. BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! "  These are your words about me lol

This just goes to show that you dont even THINK before you type.

You exhibit all the behaviors of a typical scammer and to prevent people like you from succeeding at ripping other people off - this ineffective trust system was introduced. In the end the fallout is on innocent people.

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Case 1: Ramkumar: That poor chap got hold of a domain that you allowed to expire and then you tried to force him to give that back to you at your decided rate. He did not give in and you left him a -ve feedback.

escrow.ms >> 100% agree that he has EGO and he is rude dumb asshole.

proof thread >> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/judgement-required-for-wrong-negative-trusted-feedback-720068

Still i am afraid to transfer my Bitcoins to coinsecure just because of him. he is in part of team and i don't want to be stolen my bitcoins. i trust Benson Samuel but still hesitate to use it.

LOL quit your sob story. The only reason why people dont sympathize with you is because of your rash decisions and immature behavior. Pankaj is a reasonable guy and if you maintained your composure like a serious trader he'd have taken you seriously.

What would you say about THESE comments :
"You are an Idiot. Read before post in public forum. Check my justification thread to know the real. Fuck you. "

"SCAMMER selling others products. DON'T BUY / SELL. YOU DESERVED IT. DON'T TRY TO SCAM ANYONE. BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! "

You know why this ineffective trust system exists ? Its because of idiots like you.

None of them have any proof.

If you have show it and blame me as a scammer, if you can't proof then shutup and dig the forum.

BTW: just read yours...

Legenster is a scammer. He claimed that the vehicles he was posting pictures of were for sale through his friend, a "broker in Beverly Hills". I found the same pictures he posted as his own on "Diablto Motors'" website, a super car dealership in Dubai (where Legenster is from). He promised to leave the forum if anyone found the pictures he posted himself listed anywhere elsewhere on the internet. I did so and he still posts, unphased. Do not give this guy a cent. He is a scammer in every definition of the term.

you are selling others products but i try to sell mine...  ROFL.....

I ignored both and keep away. i don't have time to play Tongue
www.V.systems
Case 1: Ramkumar: That poor chap got hold of a domain that you allowed to expire and then you tried to force him to give that back to you at your decided rate. He did not give in and you left him a -ve feedback.

escrow.ms >> 100% agree that he has EGO and he is rude dumb asshole.

proof thread >> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/judgement-required-for-wrong-negative-trusted-feedback-720068

Still i am afraid to transfer my Bitcoins to coinsecure just because of him. he is in part of team and i don't want to be stolen my bitcoins. i trust Benson Samuel but still hesitate to use it.

LOL quit your sob story. The only reason why people dont sympathize with you is because of your rash decisions and immature behavior. Pankaj is a reasonable guy and if you maintained your composure like a serious trader he'd have taken you seriously.

What would you say about THESE comments :
"You are an Idiot. Read before post in public forum. Check my justification thread to know the real. Fuck you. "

"SCAMMER selling others products. DON'T BUY / SELL. YOU DESERVED IT. DON'T TRY TO SCAM ANYONE. BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! BEWARE ! "

You know why this ineffective trust system exists ? Its because of idiots like you.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500

escrow.ms >> 100% agree that he has EGO and he is rude dumb asshole. still he is a looser.

www.V.systems
Here I am just telling BitcoinDistributor to correct his spelling mistake and he simply decides to take a dump at my trust score stating that I have agreed to do business with him.

This just goes to show how ineffective the trust system really is. Yes I am aware that there is no way for 'Bitcointalk' the forum to track trades/transactions, in that case I'd say its time for bitcointalk to EVOLVE beyond 'just a forum'.

But seriously, until something radical happens, is there anything I can do to 'delete' this fake trust from that idiot ? NO. I'll have to live with that.

Dedicated thread for this issue.

Nope, I've got fake trust from a couple of idiots on mine.  One from a scammer about 2 years ago.  The other QUICKSELLER and his alt just a few months ago echoing what the scammer said.  Unfortunately, there's nothing to be done but let it be.

Which IS the whole issue that I am raising here.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1081
I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.
Here I am just telling BitcoinDistributor to correct his spelling mistake and he simply decides to take a dump at my trust score stating that I have agreed to do business with him.

This just goes to show how ineffective the trust system really is. Yes I am aware that there is no way for 'Bitcointalk' the forum to track trades/transactions, in that case I'd say its time for bitcointalk to EVOLVE beyond 'just a forum'.

But seriously, until something radical happens, is there anything I can do to 'delete' this fake trust from that idiot ? NO. I'll have to live with that.

Nope, I've got fake trust from a couple of idiots on mine.  One from a scammer about 2 years ago.  The other QUICKSELLER and his alt just a few months ago echoing what the scammer said.  Unfortunately, there's nothing to be done but let it be.
www.V.systems

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Both are not scam dispute thread.

I have no issues with signature campaigns. I have issues with the specific one he is promoting, which is a confirmed scam. Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudthinkio-removed-management-pictures-after-being-caught-with-stealing-1074272
As far as I can see he's not the only one who signed up for that signature campaign, Owner of that signature campaign already got several negative feedbacks, So I can't help you. If you have personal problem with legendster, and everyone else who signed up for that signature campaign, make a list and forward it to theymos, but again It's not my issue.

I have no problem if he sold you at double of the market rate. But, I have problem leaving you +ve trust for that. Do you leave +ve trust on everyone who trades with you ? And if you can not back up the reason of this +ve trust and say it is just your personal wish whom to be left +ve trust, then I think, it is high time theymos needs to think whether you should be in DefaultTrust or not.

Are you telling me I should ask theymos everytime, whom should I give feedback or not? I guess you do have a personal problem.

I have your real name, phone no., address, tax evasion details. Am I posting those here ? We are discussing your credibility to be on BitcoinTalk DefaultTrust, which does not require your or my identity to be discussed. Ignoring me will only flare up the issue. You need to explain the cases I listed about you and back up why you left +ve feedback to neutralize the trust rating of a marked scammer.

Thanks, You can make it public, I do not have anything to hide, as for taxes I've paid full tax and in fact My CA can help you to pay your Taxes and he accepts bitcoins.  Smiley
I have not neutralized his ratings, my feedback won't make any effect on the negative rating he received from jhonnywalker.
This is my last message to you, If you still have any problem with legendster's ratings. I will advice you to contact every single guy who gave ratings to him and ask them to remove it and stop bitching about it to me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=93844
devthedev
thebitcoinquiz.com
deadley
Benson Samuel
sublime5447

Activity: 44
Merit: 16
1. He is not a scammer. I did not find any single thread in which he tried to scam or did scam. Johnnywalker accused him for running a scam which is a different thing.

Thread 1: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/user-legendster-scammer-202979

Thread 2: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/quickseller-vs-legendster-954169

2. If you have some issues with signature campaign, talk to theymos, It's not related to my rating at all.
I have no issues with signature campaigns. I have issues with the specific one he is promoting, which is a confirmed scam. Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudthinkio-removed-management-pictures-after-being-caught-with-stealing-1074272

3. What is your problem if he offered more than market rate? If I didn't have done deal with him, He would have done that with someone else.
I have no problem if he sold you at double of the market rate. But, I have problem leaving you +ve trust for that. Do you leave +ve trust on everyone who trades with you ? And if you can not back up the reason of this +ve trust and say it is just your personal wish whom to be left +ve trust, then I think, it is high time theymos needs to think whether you should be in DefaultTrust or not.

4. Who are you by the way? Why are you not posting from your real account? Anyways You are on my Ignore list now.
I have your real name, phone no., address, tax evasion details. Am I posting those here ? We are discussing your credibility to be on BitcoinTalk DefaultTrust, which does not require your or my identity to be discussed. Ignoring me will only flare up the issue. You need to explain the cases I listed about you and back up why you left +ve feedback to neutralize the trust rating of a marked scammer.

@escrow.ms After becoming an employee of a certain cryptocurrency business, your judgement on this forum has changed a lot in last one year. Now most of your feedbacks are driven by your ego and personal gain, not impartial judgement that is expected from DefaultTrust level 1.

Case 2: BTCxIndia: They were competitor to your current employer. So, giving an excuse of privacy violation for an issue that you raised, you left them -ve trust.

Case 3: LocalBitcoins: To get a LocalBitcoins case solved at your favour, you left -ve trust on KangosBrothers and later removed.

Case 4: TrestorFoundation: Obviously they are another Alt Coin wannabe. There are so many like that in the forum running even with green trust. But, you left them -ve feedback just because they criticised your employer.
Activity: 280
And as theymos rightly decided not to remove you from DT1 just cuz the users in your trust list will be affected and the feedbacks given by them will become ineffective, in the same way when you removed Ashish from your trust list, the trust given by him also started to show up as untrusted hence affecting the trust score of users.

How do you know he even wanted to remove me? You are just playing with my own words. Maybe he thought I'm good or trusted enough to be on the DT list.
Theymos removed CanaryInTheMine too and it affected several users. But you didn't said anything about him, maybe because it didn't affected your ratings.
If ashish was on my trust list, your profile would have improved right?

I never said that he wanted to remove you, and yes, you are trusted enough to be on DT1, absolutely no doubt in that.  And you know it, CITM was abusing the trust system, you aren't.

As you removed Ashish because  the trade relations between you two became inactive, so in the same way theymos could have also removed you from the DT1(for you inactivity), but he didn't cuz inactivity wasn't a reason for him to remove you, and cuz you were trusted and  you had good people in your list, he didn't remove you and  imo you are supposed to be in DT1,  but in the same way you also shouldn't have removed Ashish from you list cuz inactivity of trade wasn't really a reason to remove him from the list, you've already had good trades with him  and once you have trusted him enough to put him in your list, so there wasn't really a solid reason to throw him out cuz he was still doing legit trades and good deals and didn't scam anyone and as his account is still intact with him, so he again deserves to be in your trust list. And yes, his being in dt2 will improve my profile but this ain't the alone reason for why I am backing him up, its also that I genuinely feel that ashish's removal was not so justified and maybe you can consider adding him back to the list(cuz you know that his account wasn't compromised/sold and he didn't scam anyone). Just a suggestion, I have confidence in your wit.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
And as theymos rightly decided not to remove you from DT1 just cuz the users in your trust list will be affected and the feedbacks given by them will become ineffective, in the same way when you removed Ashish from your trust list, the trust given by him also started to show up as untrusted hence affecting the trust score of users.

How do you know he even wanted to remove me? You are just playing with my own words. Maybe he thought I'm good or trusted enough to be on the DT list. Reason can be anything and only he can tell it.
Theymos removed CanaryInTheMine too and it affected several users. But you didn't said anything about him, maybe because it didn't affected your ratings.
If ashish was on my trust list, your profile would have improved right?

Well, if Ashish is in someone's trust list who is in your trust list then he will be shown in trust depth 3, and his feedbacks will be shown as untrusted for a normal user who usually sets his trust depth to 2 and trusts given by Ashish wont affect the trust score of someone. And you'll have to agree that being in trust depth 2, improves your status/stature on the forum.

Thanks.

Technically it's correct, A new user who haven't done any deal will be not able to see his feedback as "Trusted", but those users who have added me or Benson Samuel (Right now he's not on my trust list) directly on his trust list , will be able to see ashish's ratings as "trusted"

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
I have been slowly adding more people into my trust network and recommend someone from DT1 consider adding some of these guys into DT2.

guitarplinker - tons of trades + he does escrows
monkeynuts - Mr reliable when trading - trusted this guy with plenty multiple times as have others
master-P - multiple trades + escrows
devthedev - trades + escrows
djjacket - traded tons of times and is very reliable

I think any of the those guys would be good additions to DT2. Rather than trying to get new people into DT1 (pointless to ask imo) maybe we should focus on good users that should be in DT2? I think DT2 does need a few more people added - only ones that have proven multiple times that they are reliable of course.

As I add more people into my network I will update here for the DT1 guys to consider.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I'm not angry at all and If you have issues with ratings, or If you feel you can provide better ratings to others or add better people in trust network , Feel free to make a suggestions thread in Meta. Right now you are just targeting users who are on default trust list, instead of building your own trust network and getting listed on DT.

@bold: How can you say this and you have even read my earlier posts? Do I only target DT members? I haven't targetted users here and you are making a false accusation on me. I have only being critical of users who I find are abusing their power and it may be a DT member or not, it doesn't matter. I have also been critical of the forum rules and scams taking place here.

You seem to have a problem with me now for just asking you a question? I don't want to build my own trust network nor do I give anyone a trust rating no matter how much they are trustworthy (but that's just me). I am sorry as even now talking to DT members means I am committing a crime. I can't imagine that people have so many issues even if I ask them why they left a particular rating. You had already answered my question in the previous post and I don't want to keep arguing about that.

I again repeat that I have no problem with the DT members but do not want them to abuse the ratings. I won't bother now even aksing any DT member any question as they don't want to answer. Sorry for asking you a question.

I am seriously not interested in getting on the DT list.
Pages:
Jump to: