Pages:
Author

Topic: Nominate (insert name here) to the default trust list - page 5. (Read 15588 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Guys, could we please move the drama to another topic?  From what I believe, this topic was originally just supposed to be a fun little election that no one would care about, but now... it's turning into a blood bath!!!  Undecided
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems

So you're saying if I make multiple posts I'd be gagged ? lol that would be a censorship issue. My posts are substantial and they're not worthless. But I stopped all my renders just for you so I can quill this 'that can be faked' bullshit which you started & recorded this screencap.

(wait for upload)
http://youtu.be/D_9MhESKvJY

24 hour bumps. Don't think they ban often for it but who knows... might be different when you have a paid sig (don't think it matters if it's pay per post or not) and a few people here are reporting you for thread bumping simply because they don't agree with you  Wink

You should take what they are saying as a good thing. Sounds like they are trying to help you out a little otherwise they would let you continue to make multiple posts / bumps in a row and just report them until the staff gets fed up.

I appreciate the thought of sincerity and care for me, but to be honest its just hostility.
Some of the sig campaigns need you to make 50 - 100 posts per week if the 24 hour bump was applied to them then no one would make the cut lol

Besides my responses are not bumps. There is a difference between replying to each person separately and mindlessly bumping a thread.

Other than that, seriously I appreciate it that some of these people actually care about me (ROFL)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

So you're saying if I make multiple posts I'd be gagged ? lol that would be a censorship issue. My posts are substantial and they're not worthless. But I stopped all my renders just for you so I can quill this 'that can be faked' bullshit which you started & recorded this screencap.

(wait for upload)

24 hour bumps. Don't think they ban often for it but who knows... might be different when you have a paid sig (don't think it matters if it's pay per post or not) and a few people here are reporting you for thread bumping simply because they don't agree with you  Wink

You should take what they are saying as a good thing. Sounds like they are trying to help you out a little otherwise they would let you continue to make multiple posts / bumps in a row and just report them until the staff gets fed up.
www.V.systems
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

This can easily be faked.

Also please avoid posting 4 times in a row for your signature payout.
lol. Stop acting as if you manage all the signature campaigns on the forum.
Lets focus more on making the topic more readable rather than just having "money in your mind", and imo breaking the post and posting 4 times in a row makes things more readable.

There is no need for a split in his posts. He is replying to one post in two (or more) posts and it is not long. One post for replying is enough.

Oh cut the crap you!

You are now saying I am faking an inbox message that I received ? Seriously how dumb can you people be ? or how dumb do you think I am ?

If I had to lie I'd rather device a story that would be more than just a photoshop hoax.

Stop doubting anything and everything someone says and similarly stop believing everything you see as well.
I dont have to prove anything to anyone this message is IN my INBOX have a moderator / admin / owner check it if its that important to you, if not, then simply ask Johnie himself. (I even notified rather humorously on a thread of his as well)

Last I remember you & I had decent interactions with each other, since when did you start attacking me ? Or put to put in another way, since when did you become such a tool ?

Also, it is my account, I can make 1000 posts as long as its substantial and as long as I deem it is necessary to do so.

I just said it can easily be faked and that rating Johnie left is still there.

I still have no problem with you. There was a discussion earlier about this type posts. Your replies don't meet the criteria to split them into two or more posts. it's better to avoid it to avoid a probable ban. Smiley

(wait for upload)

Probably.

https://archive.is/d9Xip
www.V.systems

Lets focus more on making the topic more readable rather than just having "money in your mind", and imo breaking the post and posting 4 times in a row makes things more readable.

There is no need for a split in his posts. He is replying to one post in two (or more) posts and it is not long. One post for replying is enough.

Oh cut the crap you!

You are now saying I am faking an inbox message that I received ? Seriously how dumb can you people be ? or how dumb do you think I am ?

If I had to lie I'd rather device a story that would be more than just a photoshop hoax.

Stop doubting anything and everything someone says and similarly stop believing everything you see as well.
I dont have to prove anything to anyone this message is IN my INBOX have a moderator / admin / owner check it if its that important to you, if not, then simply ask Johnie himself. (I even notified rather humorously on a thread of his as well)

Last I remember you & I had decent interactions with each other, since when did you start attacking me ? Or put to put in another way, since when did you become such a tool ?

Also, it is my account, I can make 1000 posts as long as its substantial and as long as I deem it is necessary to do so.

I still have no problem with you. There was a discussion earlier about this type posts. Your replies don't meet the criteria to split them into two or more posts. it's better to avoid it to avoid a probable ban. Smiley

(wait for upload)

Oh cut the crap you!

www.V.systems

Oh cut the crap you!

And for anyone else wanting to use the Johnie rep against me, here is his message which he sent to me.

I being the stubborn asshole that I am, aptly turned his offer down cuz I was fucking annoyed at him!!, then I changed my mind but then HE changed his mind and swore his undying opposition against me. I'm cool with that. People can see that even the most 'trusted' guy can have such a blatantly wrong judgement.

Its only human.

www.V.systems
@OP:

Continue dear as you love using this language. I don't wish to argue with you and get abusive now. It's your wish to start getting abusive and do the same. Good luck!

I too don't want to breathe in the air where people use such words which I haven't been taught by my parents. I'm proud of having a mother who is a Criminal Lawyer and dealt with murderers and the worst criminals and made them suffer in jail. Even those criminals never used such words with her and saluted her for being an educated woman. I can talk to them as they know when and where to use abusive language and to whom.

I hope I don't get a reply from you. Save your words for someone else.

Criminal lawyer ? Oh good my mom has a huge criminal law firm here in Kolkata, if your mom ever runs out of cases come to my mom I'll hook her up. I m generous that way Smiley I'll also make her sign an agreement where you would be lobotomized and then brainwashed with Vim Liquid.

If you knew anything about criminals and how they 'speak' you wouldnt make that statement you trifling MORON.
www.V.systems
And for anyone else wanting to use the Johnie rep against me, here is his message which he sent to me.

I being the stubborn asshole that I am, aptly turned his offer down cuz I was fucking annoyed at him!!, then I changed my mind but then HE changed his mind and swore his undying opposition against me. I'm cool with that. People can see that even the most 'trusted' guy can have such a blatantly wrong judgement.

Its only human.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
@OP:

Continue dear as you love using this language. I don't wish to argue with you and get abusive now. It's your wish to start getting abusive and do the same. Good luck!

I too don't want to breathe in the air where people use such words which I haven't been taught by my parents. I'm proud of having a mother who is a Criminal Lawyer and dealt with murderers and the worst criminals and made them suffer in jail. Even those criminals never used such words with her and saluted her for being an educated woman. I can talk to them as they know when and where to use abusive language and to whom.

I hope I don't get a reply from you. Save your words for someone else.
www.V.systems
Lol yup. It seems to be somewhat of a hobby for some people.

Anyway I nominate myself.

You are not going to be on my list. My rules exclude forum cops ( I feel like I have already said this more than once to you)
Okay then I nominate ACCTseller Cheesy

I think your list is pretty pointless anyway as your criteria is arbitrary and not a criteria that is followed by the forum, nor the community in general.

Plus you are nominated, and it should be pretty clear that you are not a good fit to be anywhere near default trust, primarily because you don't understand how the trust system works.

ACCTSeller is just your own alt and you use it to back yourself up almost like giving a head to yourself.

And I'd like to disagree to that statement of me not understanding what this is. Actually I understand very well what your ploy is and the fact that I have made it so damn clear for the 5000+ readers is just gnawing at you. Admit it, you want to give me a red trust RIGHT NOW but you cant because people will know you for what you really are which is = A trifling moron.

@Eric Bishop ^ that is a personal attack.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

www.V.systems

Not your signature campaign and if I remember correctly you denied me an entry into your campaign because of the unjust red trust on my profile.

So try not to be a hypocrite I am simply replying to all people here.

I am not required to make any amount of posts for my payout, I have been paid in advance, so whatever you see here is NOT because of a signature payout.
www.V.systems
I admit the boob joke might have offended some people but it was a joke, just like the poll on this thread but I am not apologetic about any of these. If you cant deal with people then stay inside a closed box.

I respect women of all age equally, I have cousins that I love as my own sisters and I have the best mom in the world, I respect and admire the shit that women put up with everyday not only in my country but everywhere on this planet.

But I also like boobs and that is me so if I see a stranger with a boob I will stare at them, that stranger is not my mother or my cousin or my long lost sister in Kumbh ka mela and the boob joke was made in that spirit if you cant deal with it then DONT FUDGING GET INTO THAT CONVERSATION.

Seriously Eric Bishop, if you are a woman I would seriously hope you dont get a chance to procreate and spread your stupidity in the Indian genepool.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
Lol yup. It seems to be somewhat of a hobby for some people.

Anyway I nominate myself.

You are not going to be on my list. My rules exclude forum cops ( I feel like I have already said this more than once to you)
Okay then I nominate ACCTseller Cheesy

I think your list is pretty pointless anyway as your criteria is arbitrary and not a criteria that is followed by the forum, nor the community in general.

Plus you are nominated, and it should be pretty clear that you are not a good fit to be anywhere near default trust, primarily because you don't understand how the trust system works.
www.V.systems

It isn't about the boob joke but afterwords you continue to insult the female race and just act very immature all together.

If anything THIS is the most racist quote here. This moron just made the female gender an entirely different race.

(@reckless Do you even know where you can find a dictionary??)
www.V.systems
Didn't see that post but from what I've seen elsewhere here, being against the rules or not most personal attacks are not deleted. Just look at all those against quickseller and vod lol

I'll never understand why men in certain countries treat their women so bad. Different religions I guess..

Are you kidding me ? Since when is loathing about boobs considered a personal attack ? Every woman on this planet has boobs, small boobs, big boobs medium boobs, hey I even like some women with no boobs.

And if anyone is so stupid to take my joke and turn this thread around and make it an issue about them then I dont know what to think about that person other than if they were any more stupid, they'd have to be watered twice a week.

Come to think of it this is what most women do all the time, so either Eric Boshop is trying way too hard to be validated as a woman or he is a woman.. maybe even a gay guy lol
Pages:
Jump to: