Pages:
Author

Topic: Not Craig Wright? Who did you expect? - page 5. (Read 3456 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 520
May 05, 2016, 06:22:53 PM
Personally, I don't think Craig is Satoshi, and not because of his looks. I don't care what he looks like. the thing is he isn't providing enough information to give enough proof that he is actually Satoshi.

The lack of a signed message, saying he'll publish documents and not have them available immediately, it all seems just a bit too sloppy and drawn out for him to really be Satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
May 05, 2016, 06:17:03 PM
I don't think it has a single thing to do with how he looks or his accomplishments or image. It's all about how he acts. Satoshi presented himself as precise, concise and on the ball. If Mr Wright is Satoshi then he's obviously had a funny turn as he's currently all over the joint. If I were him I probably would be too right now.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
May 05, 2016, 06:14:35 PM
So Craig Wright may or may not be Satoshi Nakamoto, and that won't be the subject of this topic.

What I want to discuss here is that among all the naysayers, there are folks who seem to just look down on Wright, thinking that he cannot be Satoshi, because he's a middle-aged clean-shaven normal looking white guy (yes, that description also fits me), and that they expected Satoshi to be some kind of a long-haired pot-smoking pale-faced anarcho-punk with tattoos all over.

So he may or may not be, but we should all agree that he has the correct look, age and background to be. Some posts I've read about him are really offensive, and there's no need for that. I'd be happy if Satoshi is a man like M.Wright.
Pages:
Jump to: