Pages:
Author

Topic: Not yet an end for crypto - page 47. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
I think so too, this isn't the end.. Even this is the worse year of crypto but i think this is the best year ever for development, progress and adoption. Keep moving and forgot about the price, just keep believe with your coin.
Activity: 188
Merit: 0
December 09, 2018, 10:58:22 AM
There is a saying that the road to success is not always smooth.This is just exactly what crypto inves tment portrays. In the business of crypto, uneasy lies the head that wears the crown.The fact that there is a very high level of dip in crypto market currently is not enough reason to conclude that an end has come to crypto.I know that the bearish market situation at present  in the crypto world would  make many crypto lovers to be having a second thought of relinquishing their ardent commitment to crypto investment since no tangible profit is forthcoming but honestly, that is not the best option.What crypto is going through now is just a bend and not the end . In a short while from now, things will amend for better .This is not yet the end for crypto but rather a bend for something better.

My hopes are with PRG, as they are launching their first co working space, the idea is worth investing and I think that this is the best cannabis coin out there.

Other than that I believe in Alts that have a promising team are going to gain exponentially. Have a look at the following:

EOS, QTUM, AION, GAS, PRG and NEO

These are the projects that I’m going for, I have good hopes for these.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
December 09, 2018, 10:48:36 AM
I see everything is a normal thing, where the wheels keep spinning, the current price will not affect the community, even if you are smart then now is a profitable thing to invest
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
December 09, 2018, 10:45:54 AM
the cypto market is currently only experiencing a cycle that is not good, it would be great to buy some altcoins that have the potential to become better future investments and wait for prices to be more profitable, most importantly, not giving up and continuing until the crypto market returns to the right path

Their are a lot of altcoin which is useful and in the other hand their is some altcoin which has no value at all. Well it explained it clearly we need to gather more coins which has a bigger value and can accomodate all the needs that we have also can do transactions and that is better one. The good thing is we need to conclude for a firm decisions.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
December 09, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
This market will never end but people talk when market start dropping but no one asks in rising mode. The bear cycle go long this year and many investors lose their patience but this market will give decent returns to those who wait for some time as revival will happen any time from now.
Activity: 952
Merit: 541
December 09, 2018, 09:11:49 AM
Prices that rise and fall in the world of cryptocurrency are reasonable, market demand and supply are dynamic, cannot be fully controlled. Cryptocurrency also has seasons, sometimes it's crowded sometimes, just like other commodities. The only thing we need is to be patient and adapt to every situation.
That's reasonable thinking we shouldn't complain when the price goes down and has fun when the price is High, the price of bitcoin or altcoin is entirely a decisive market not someone or company, this often happens in the cryptocurrency world don't complain when the price decreases in someday, certainly will increase again but only the time we don't know yet.
Activity: 289
Merit: 1
December 09, 2018, 09:10:06 AM
Crypto will continue and will not end. This is the crypto-coin market where you buy and sell. So this market is always changing because there you buy and sell transactions. When prices rise due to large market demand, and the market decreases because many people sell. Of course, this is normal, so you have to stay patient and not make sales in panic.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
December 09, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

I don't think it's the end of crypto coins. but you need not wait for a long time ascension. It will take a long time before the market finds its balance. Currently, it seems to be difficult to rise due to the sales of the banana.
After the second quarter of 2019, the rise begins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
December 09, 2018, 07:59:34 AM
We need a regulation. This process is far too complicated right now but we have seen the improvements over the last year so if we keep moving in that direction it will get there.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 09, 2018, 04:17:54 AM
I think electronic money will soon end, because now the value of the coins are declining and they fall to the lowest, while they pull the value of the coin to ETH and BTC are down.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
December 09, 2018, 04:01:25 AM
It's going to end, now the value of the coin is going down dizzy, ETH only $ 90, that's a price unimaginable. In my opinion, we should not join this market again.
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 09, 2018, 04:00:24 AM
I think the long-term market decline will only bring us two results!
1. All investors are afraid to invest because all cryptocurrencies are falling and not stopping!
2. A large number of whales/sharks take over the market at low prices, and the bull market reappears!
Activity: 421
December 09, 2018, 03:48:40 AM
Do you actually think that the cryptocurrency is still going on? Then you don't have to waste time discussing, you should go buy coins. I think the cryptocurrency market is over, and many investors have left the cryptocurrency. There is no reason to say that the cryptocurrency is not over.
Activity: 392
December 09, 2018, 02:45:36 AM
So in all life, those who give up before never receive rewards. Succeed only those who truly believe in what, well, or in extreme cases, those who were at the right time in the right place, but such units. And all the others have gone the way of many mistakes and losses before they reach their goal.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
December 08, 2018, 06:31:53 PM
Prices that rise and fall in the world of cryptocurrency are reasonable, market demand and supply are dynamic, cannot be fully controlled. Cryptocurrency also has seasons, sometimes it's crowded sometimes, just like other commodities. The only thing we need is to be patient and adapt to every situation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
December 08, 2018, 06:27:38 PM
the cypto market is currently only experiencing a cycle that is not good, it would be great to buy some altcoins that have the potential to become better future investments and wait for prices to be more profitable, most importantly, not giving up and continuing until the crypto market returns to the right path
I agree. It is not the end but a start to invest again. Crypto will come back on the market in it good prices. This downfall is a challenge to everyone who will be stronger and patiently wait for it to recover and still believe on crypto and take this dip as an opportunity to buy more volume to hold. Market has circulating continuously, it won't stay at the bottom.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
December 08, 2018, 06:04:48 PM
I do believe that cryptocurrency will not come to an end although it's next 10 or 50 years. No matter how many dumps will happen but they won't be able to kill cryptocurrency. Although at the moment market is being in bad situation but this is not the first time crypto market like this so I believe it'll get over it soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
December 08, 2018, 06:03:40 PM
You're right. Now people say a lot of negativity about crypto, but it's not. Why can't they believe her, because crypto has already shown what she's capable of. Previously, it was much more difficult when the crypto community was small, because there was no confidence that the crypto currency will be able to achieve something. However, they were able to believe in it and you see what it led to. So why don't you believe in her now, when she was just at the beginning of her career? Don't worry about it, crypto will live.
Activity: 616
December 08, 2018, 06:00:40 PM
I see that there are many people who think that this is the end of crypto but I don't feel that way because even though crypto is falling but crypto actually has experienced something like this a number of times and still survives and I'm sure crypto will also survive I am sure that crypto will grow because I see that many people know and are interested in crypto
Activity: 434
December 08, 2018, 05:51:11 PM
It's not an end for crypto, it's end for downtrend. I think that in the next year crypto will start gowing. And the next bullrun will be more faster and bigger. The first target for selling is 25k$ for 1 btc.
Pages:
Jump to: