Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the time to invest into alt coin - page 12. (Read 2528 times)

copper member
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 11:11:17 PM
Recently the cryptocurrency market has entered a strong bearish phase.market capitalisation has dropped from big price...as the price fell investors fled creating a vicious cycle and a self fulfilling prophecy almost overnight. the most promising and hyped tech became public enemy number one. so now it is really good time for investing in altcoins...
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 10:43:30 PM
many coins are great for target bought as investment assets is a good thing for this time. many of the coins were debased the ethereum such extraordinary until you reach the lowest price it certainly deserves to be purchased as investment assets. so the opportunity at this time should be put to good use.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 08:42:35 PM
I believe that you need to wait until the market recovers and only then can you invest your money in the crypto-valt market
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 12, 2018, 08:21:43 PM
Altcoins are still there and not forgotten.

But its hard to accept the sad reality if these alts will stumble once bitcoin is ready to fly high. People who have alts will transfer their wealth and all their balances from there to bitcoin and this will make bitcoin great. You can invest to alts now but don't settle and lock yourself there without having bitcoin.
Activity: 154
December 12, 2018, 08:02:59 PM
You will never see such low prices for coins, so I assure you that you need to invest right now.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 12, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
There is no benchmark when it is right to invest because at any time is the right time to invest, all depends on the readiness of the capital owner to invest their money. But in my opinion the investment in the form of Bitcoin will be more profitable than investment in the form of altcoin, Bitcoin tends to be more stable and has a good future.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 07:50:26 PM
I think that now is a very difficult time to invest. Now it is better to limit yourself to trading. It is safer if you comply with risk management.
I think we should assess the risk with regards to our portfolio but i think that we should not decrease out activities here in crypto like trading. We need to increase the traffic to lure more people into crypto. If they see that activities here are stagnant then the more they go away.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
December 12, 2018, 07:46:00 PM
I think that now is a very difficult time to invest. Now it is better to limit yourself to trading. It is safer if you comply with risk management.
if we already suffering alot of loss, maybe save our money and dont invest anymore was best choice for us.but we already calculate the risk and believed with the future maybe this best time to invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
December 12, 2018, 07:37:13 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
December 12, 2018, 07:23:07 PM
Alt coins keep dipping. Alt coins not even looked at. The forgotten. Only they talk about Bitcoin. We are here for crypto in general. Why not invest in something truly amazing while the bubble burst. RN my invest maybe up to 500$ will go into lisk, eth, and waves.. gl luck
Its a good idea but we need be careful the kind of Altcoins we invest on because not all have potential. Most of the coins you see investors running to has already built their trust that's why many believed with them their funds will be safe and the profit must come no matter how long it takes.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 12, 2018, 06:53:16 PM
We may not be able to see this low price a second time, but we must remain cautious. We don't know whether prices will recover soon or decline. Then do a good analysis, look for potential coins or tokens.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
(。◕‿◕。)
December 12, 2018, 06:48:29 PM
Well basically Bitcoin according to graphs and most articles I read in the internet bitcoin is a much more stable coin since it has dominance in the market making it more safer investment rather than other alt coins.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
December 12, 2018, 06:41:29 PM
Yes, now is a good time to invest in altcoins. But it is necessary to choose carefully. It is better to buy something from the top 10, it will be more reliable.
Activity: 314
Merit: 11
I'm not investor
December 12, 2018, 06:36:45 PM
Alt coins keep dipping. Alt coins not even looked at. The forgotten. Only they talk about Bitcoin. We are here for crypto in general. Why not invest in something truly amazing while the bubble burst. RN my invest maybe up to 500$ will go into lisk, eth, and waves.. gl luck
I agree Smiley but however many whales more invested their money to bitcoin. Because if bitcoin price is going down, many altcoins dump too.
My investment top coin is tron, ripple, stellar and eth. Of course, I have a fundamental for long-term investment:)
Activity: 276
December 12, 2018, 06:29:27 PM

Last time, when the market began to grow, Bitcoin was the first to grow at such a fast rate that all other coins fell very strongly in price relative to it. Therefore, I believe that it is best to keep your money in bitcoins during a crisis.
Activity: 336
December 12, 2018, 03:48:53 PM
This is the time to invest into cryptocurrencies in general and not just only altcoin but care must be taken in the cryptocurrencies that you invest into. Most projects are surely going to die by this huge fall of the crypto market so take caution in the project you  invest into.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 03:44:09 PM
Because altcoins are pegged to the bitcoin and that's normal to see that if they are discussing the bitcoin. I have prepared some money to invest in the altcoin and waiting for another bottom again. I will sell them all when they are gaining the next recovery phase.

it is funny whenever I see someone talking about 'bottom' while before this word he said 'another'. it can not be considered as a bottom if the price plunges down deeper from before.
it would be better for you to say it 'another support' other than 'another bottom'. because it is more understandable and logical compared to it.

Totally agree with you. It also looks like a funny call to buy an asset just because it dropped significantly.

The time for investment will come when it becomes clear that the raise has begun.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 12, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

We can't really know if this is the final dip of all the coins in cryptocurrency market but I do know that all coins are cheap and is way okay to buy now or regret it later.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
December 12, 2018, 03:32:54 PM
Before investing, I think ask yourself if Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are really potential. As so many press and comments from many people that Bitcoin will continue to fall and the market will die. So if Bitcoin dies, I believe the altcoin can not survive
copper member
Activity: 351
December 12, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
As for me ... investment into alternative coins is just too risky for this bear market ... buy bitcoin wait for the bull to come ..
Pages:
Jump to: