Pages:
Author

Topic: Now is the time to invest into alt coin - page 14. (Read 2528 times)

Activity: 466
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
December 07, 2018, 06:39:30 AM
Alt coins keep dipping. Alt coins not even looked at. The forgotten. Only they talk about Bitcoin. We are here for crypto in general. Why not invest in something truly amazing while the bubble burst. RN my invest maybe up to 500$ will go into lisk, eth, and waves.. gl luck

you choose the right alt to invest my friend
but i think you should think about Cardano and eos too, because both altcoins will be huge in the future my friend
Especially eos, I see the eos platform is currently often used for ICO tokens and I think that will make EOS have a good popularity like ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 06:39:23 AM
The crypto market is down fall for a long time and some of reputed altcoin like ethereum, ripple , bitcoincash etc are on their cheap price. I think it is a good time to investment in crypto and holding for a long period and I hope that we get a good profit after a waiting. Platin coin (PLC) is a good altcoin before investing study the history of their growth.   
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 06:29:42 AM
prices have dropped and continue to dip.. is it a wise move?
Activity: 65
December 07, 2018, 06:25:17 AM
It's a good time to buy altcoins. All top-10 altcoins are at discount! Btc is also cheap. Wherever you invest, it will bring you money in 1-2 years.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 06:08:07 AM
Many altcoin drop the price very deep and its an opportunity for buying and collect more coin at cheap price. If we believe that cryptomarket will recover, i think condition in market right now is an opportunity to invest more
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
December 07, 2018, 05:30:58 AM
Nobody have been able to predict the right time to invest in altcoin because the bear market haven't come to an end yet. But it will be better to do some swinging in trading during this period which is still not advisable unless you have the experience of good trading. In General let's just hope the bear market comes to an end soon.
Activity: 448
December 07, 2018, 05:14:34 AM
Many people think that if the price of a cryptocurrency has fallen too deep it means it's the right time to start investing. But in reality this does not always match what has been predicted, even the price can be doubled lower than the previous price. If this really happened, what would you do?
maybe they think because Etherium is always down and some altcoins have good future prospects, so they say the altcoin invest is better.
Activity: 498
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 07, 2018, 05:05:06 AM
Many people think that if the price of a cryptocurrency has fallen too deep it means it's the right time to start investing. But in reality this does not always match what has been predicted, even the price can be doubled lower than the previous price. If this really happened, what would you do?
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
December 07, 2018, 04:49:27 AM
Surely the bestest time to dive into the world of alt's. All the alts are stuck by the bear moves. So go ahead and grab the deal.

Yes, grabbing chances in this situation is like cryptocurrency is giving offers. The value is dropping everyday also a lot of FUD's spreading rumours like crypto is scam, it will die etc. If we buy coins now and sell when it moves up I am sure we will earn a bunch of profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
December 06, 2018, 11:29:19 AM
Just as some are considering on investing now, others are seriously thinking about their loses. I also have some investments that have plummeted, but that is not enough for me not to move forward in my dealings. There are still so many great things ahead to achieve.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 06, 2018, 11:08:52 AM
Surely the bestest time to dive into the world of alt's. All the alts are stuck by the bear moves. So go ahead and grab the deal.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
December 06, 2018, 11:08:46 AM
my advice is better to wait and not buy anything at this time. because I see the market will fall deeper. so you should consider your plan again.

if you really want to take the risk, just go ahead.
if a true investor even though the market has experienced a drastic decline, it will certainly invest continuously, because someday surely the altcoin price will soar but it takes quite a long time, so now is the right time to glorify investing to be made into a long term
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
December 06, 2018, 11:06:15 AM
right now is very very small prices for altcoins if you are looking at the price with USD. You should by altcoins only for dollars right now
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
December 06, 2018, 11:04:42 AM
my advice is better to wait and not buy anything at this time. because I see the market will fall deeper. so you should consider your plan again.

if you really want to take the risk, just go ahead.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
December 06, 2018, 11:01:22 AM
Alt coins keep dipping. Alt coins not even looked at. The forgotten. Only they talk about Bitcoin. We are here for crypto in general. Why not invest in something truly amazing while the bubble burst. RN my invest maybe up to 500$ will go into lisk, eth, and waves.. gl luck

problem is that bitcoin is more than 50% of the market.
going to be hard to beat that if it drags everything down all the time. Undecided
Activity: 60
December 06, 2018, 11:00:17 AM
There is no dips here, you should ve learnt it by now but here you go, $eth 2 digits  (from 4 digits) at last, u can try your luck on it
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 06, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

People are focusing on bitcoin since they consider it as the top of all cryptocurrency, it is considered as the main currency in crypto sphere. However, aside from bitcoin, there are a lot of altcoins that are really promising and profitable if people will look at the long-term purpose.
Activity: 925
December 06, 2018, 10:56:47 AM
Now is a good time to invest, if after you invest and prices continue to fall, you do not need to panic. You bought them cheaply and just hold on for a while so it can go up again
copper member
Activity: 411
December 06, 2018, 10:50:19 AM
Of a truth, the ground is fertile and ready for the alts. For anyone that wants to make bumper harvest when the good old days return. Increase your chances of a lambo by investing now.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
December 06, 2018, 10:49:11 AM
It's never too late to invest especially when the value is on downtrending state.
But remember that you must also check the graph over at least 6 month to confirm their minimum or maximum value so we can predict more precise rather than see nothing on their history.

ETH , Doge, Bitcoin cash have a great history and there will be a momentum for them in year 2019 !
Pages:
Jump to: