Pages:
Author

Topic: Now tell me if you still believe on Elon Musk. - page 4. (Read 1274 times)

Activity: 2590
Merit: 650
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
According to Tesla, the reason why they are not anymore accepting bitcoin is because of this reason.
Elon Musk says Tesla will no longer accept bitcoin due to fossil fuel use

But this article came out and their study proved that Banking system consumes two times more energy than Bitcoin: Research

So what are your thoughts on this, is Elon still credible that we should follow his tweet?

My personal opinion is that anyone who is really concerned about their finances and wants to succeed in investing - should not follow and do what anyone tweets on the Internet. Or at least not before he did his own research on the information in question from this tweet.

People who have a huge number of followers and have a lot of influence over the masses usually do everything for their own benefit and manipulate people, and cryptocurrencies are one of the things that is influenced by a hell of a lot of speculation and manipulation.
We can't blame people like Elon Musk cause they don't have adequate knowledge about crypto currency, he only believe what he was told or read from an experienced people, we can use the moment before he invested in Bitcoin as example. It was the Microguy CEO that adviced him to and even said that he's just an engineering in one of his tweet but despite that some people still sees his tweet as investment advice and the reason why he believes Bitcoin mining increase fossil fuel usage is because of the hype/fud article he read about Bitcoin.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
According to Tesla, the reason why they are not anymore accepting bitcoin is because of this reason.

But this article came out and their study proved that Banking system consumes two times more energy than Bitcoin: Research

So what are your thoughts on this, is Elon still credible that we should follow his tweet?

My personal opinion is that anyone who is really concerned about their finances and wants to succeed in investing - should not follow and do what anyone tweets on the Internet. Or at least not before he did his own research on the information in question from this tweet.

People who have a huge number of followers and have a lot of influence over the masses usually do everything for their own benefit and manipulate people, and cryptocurrencies are one of the things that is influenced by a hell of a lot of speculation and manipulation.
I agree but this was going to happen sooner or later, people of this day have the tendency to follow their favorite artists and people and do whatever they say without even thinking about it, they let themselves be guided by people that do not have their best interests at heart and when this is the case then it is obvious things like this will happen, I just hope that people learn their lesson and this never happens again to them because if it does then I do not know what are they doing in a market that is supposed to be about being completely responsible for your own money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I don't believe in Elon Musk. He's a businessman. He's a mercenary businessman. He may not understand cryptocurrency, just to make money.

If you trust him, you will have nothing. He will only consider his own interests and will not benefit us.
Activity: 65
Merit: 5
There is no need to trust Musk. From the beginning, I thought he had his intentions behind his tweets, such as promoting the skyrocketing of Dogecoin, and supporting the use of Bitcoin to buy Tesla. The price of Bitcoin is higher. Although I don’t trust him, I did not maliciously treat him before, but recently his performance is offensive. Don’t care about what he says, he will lose his influence in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Following big people's influence isn't that bad but believing in everything they said without verifying on your own is a stupid move. I personally follow Elon Musk but I don't follow his FUD and FOMO tweets. In the past few months, We can see that Elon can easily manipulate the market because of his tweets. Well we can see that Elon is a double edge sword for a crypto user depending on how smart you follow these influencers.
It is going to be difficult for Musk to keep this level of manipulation simply because people are not that dumb, they see that following his tweets has produced terrible results for them and good results for him, so why you should keep following a person that is only looking at his own interests? So I think people are waking up to the truth and are seeing Muck for what he really is, a billionaire and one of the richest persons around the world that is not above crushing other people to get what he wants.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Elon Musk has been shining in the crypto market as TESLA buys $1.5 billion in Bitcoin and accepts Bitcoin payments for its electric cars. Soon after, he kept tweeting about DOGE and ended up stopping accepting Bitcoin to protect the environment.
He is discrediting himself and driving TESLA into a stock price crash since he tweeted about stopping accepting Bitcoin to buy TESLA cars. We don't know how many Bitcoins were sent to buy cars but the effect from that event was heavy.
In recent days, although he has patted the community, it seems to be ineffective. The loss of confidence in Elon Musk also makes the market one less market disruptor. That in my opinion is good.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
Only stupid people who still believe with this clown, to a rich man like him it just seemed like a jokes to him.  I'm sure after he talked badly about bitcoin, many people realized that he only trolling all of the crypto world.

That's right, unfortunately, people still panic and we can clearly see that now.

Hopefully, everyone has already realized and will not be fooled by his tweet anymore, he is pro bitcoin, which's good, but shilling on a meme coin like DOGE, I think that is unacceptable.  If that DOGE which is sitting at the number 4 in CMC now will drop, a lot of lives will be affected as some of that are the money of the newbies just blindly following him.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
World Family Coin
Only stupid people who still believe with this clown, to a rich man like him it just seemed like a jokes to him.  I'm sure after he talked badly about bitcoin, many people realized that he only trolling all of the crypto world.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
For me, Elon musk is the wealthiest crypto noob and it's was very dangerous if this kind of person purchase on crypto

So after he had purchased some bits, better to fasten your seatbelt as the chart will be not same anymore and it's happening like now!

How long can he play with the crypto space? It's just a matter of time before people will not anymore follow him. He can't manipulate the market all the time, people will learn and they will be smarter over time, so he better enjoy what he is doing now because it will not last long.

by the way, welcome back @izanagi narukami  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
For me, Elon musk is the wealthiest crypto noob and it's was very dangerous if this kind of person purchase on crypto

So after he had purchased some bits, better to fasten your seatbelt as the chart will be not same anymore and it's happening like now!
Activity: 2338
Merit: 338
I don't believe in what Elon Musk said, I just believe on myself Grin Anyway, it's not good to rely on others word like the tweet of Elon which is full of FUD. I don't think why people believe that person, which always made a bad statements for bitcoin.
In the first place, Elon Musk is one of the known personalities, he is a rich, and business-minded person. It is not unusual to see that many people got his attention when he joins the crypto world but somehow, we are really disappointed thinking that he just ruin the market and even tried to manipulate us. That only I find why the majority hated Elon but couldn't to wonder that many were still believing him despite those unrealistic talks that he made.

Well, I'm also the one who hates him, if he will change his behavior and give support to crypto, maybe this could be changes.
Activity: 980
Merit: 12
Elon Musk has become many people's enemy from now on. His actions were really meaningless and he didn't have a sensible explanation for all of this. This made many people get even much angrier with him.
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
I don't believe in what Elon Musk said, I just believe on myself Grin Anyway, it's not good to rely on others word like the tweet of Elon which is full of FUD. I don't think why people believe that person, which always made a bad statements for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
Elon is even worse market manipulator than McAfee. I cant understand why there so many fans of him

It is not so hard to understand. Not so long ago all crypto people were cheering for him while Elon was pumping their bags. Now they don't like him because he is dumping his bags on them. Smiley And there are people like that never liked Elon regardless of what he was doing.

McAfee too, both suck.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
our enemies are those who think Bitcoin is a joke...

Elon and china are proven to make Bitcoin as a joke, they make good and bad statements about Bitcoin with ease. maybe there will be a new statement from them about Bitcoin whether it's bad or good, we won't believe it anymore.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
 Well, I want to tell you that I trusted Ilon Musk and earned an impressive amount of money thanks to his tweets .
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I lost too much money on elon musk tweet...
But I will again focus deeply on his tweet because he is a richest person.
What's wrong with you man? Can't you think for yourself? I know that you are just trolling but stop this kind of thing because it promotes a sheep mentality. And I don't like that we are still not thinking for ourselves in 21st century.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
It may not be entirely reasonable to make a decision based on a particular personality. Naturally, when a particular person or organization provides a  Positive analysis on a subject, its acceptance among the general public increases greatly. But it must always be borne in mind that there are certain interests involved in this consideration and that he will strive to achieve them. And as a business personality, Elon Musk will always put his business interests first and this is normal. We know that big investors always try to manipulate the market and thereby get more profit out of the market. So it's not always fair to blindly believe in personalities like Elon Musk.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
I lost too much money on elon musk tweet...
But I will again focus deeply on his tweet because he is a richest person.
Pages:
Jump to: