Pages:
Author

Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly - page 13. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 10
April 17, 2018, 10:35:52 AM
How can you be so sure? Do you read any predictions? Well if the winter everything will go back to the previous state. The same bitcoin can not get away from the mark of 8000 dollars
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 17, 2018, 10:18:50 AM
Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?

I think that no one has any doubts. A new money entered the market and growth began. I look with optimism in the next two months. I hope that this growth will be stronger than the previous one and we will see new price peaks.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
April 17, 2018, 08:56:49 AM
Fortunately we are back in action but we still need to see how far this market will go as we can’t just get too excited based on the current situation. It’s good that it is still moving around the 8K USD and showing us some bulk trends. At first when the coin was spiked it was not digestible as it spike straight with 1-1.5K USD thus making the market go green. Surprisingly we are still moving upwards and if the current of investors came then we might just huge pumps soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 17, 2018, 08:50:10 AM
There's a crypto ready to fly, but there's no way to fly. This shows that you can not get as much money as the market. We look forward to it as usual and we show patience to increase.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 17, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?

Yup agree.market showed a strong sign of improvement for last week.today I observed that almost all top 50 coins increased in value.a good sign for crypto investors.after long dip period finally market is getting stable and I am happy that almost all of my crypto basket coins have increased in value.potential investors are coming to invest that's why prices are increased.in coming few months huge investments are expected from some financial institutions,be ready for higher prices and higher profit as well.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
April 17, 2018, 08:45:43 AM
I think it is a wonderful thing, because we have been living a long time with the value of coins is very alarming. and I hope the coins will continue to rise and go to the highest.
Activity: 434
April 17, 2018, 08:40:39 AM
Again, everyone can say that it is uncertain market that just went up for few days or weeks. There is no proof that it will not be dipping in a long time. But, this is the good news, which probably gave people good profit.
Activity: 362
April 16, 2018, 09:51:54 PM
I hope all coins will be recover. Some coins are definitely fly to the moon. As a crypto trader i know this Q2 will be amazing month for us. Cryptocurrency is going bullish just buy and hodl- hold for dear life. Actually we are on the first phase of recovery.
Activity: 171
April 16, 2018, 08:40:26 PM
It is the most awaited sign for us who are into cryptocurrencies and finally starts to become stable. I hope this would continue for the rest of the year because it is still not sure if it will last. But it is also a good sign for us to hold/buy with strong will some coins while it is still affordable.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
April 16, 2018, 08:22:24 PM
I am expecting this. We are now on the second quarter of the year and a lot of people are saying that there will be a bullish run of the altcoins and Bitcoin starting this time. Well, it should happen now because the entire first quarter of the year was not that good, everything lost huge value. So there will be much to recover. Actually, Bitcoin has already broken the $8,000 resistance and Ethereum has also done the same to its $500 resistance.  
Activity: 840
April 16, 2018, 08:20:14 PM
Its seem right now market start to recover after down for many weeks. Hopely that can be continue and erasing loss on market. Crypto market cap still more 50% lower than peak but i am read on media that market analysis predict market cap on crypto can reach trillions dollars in a few years to come
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
April 16, 2018, 08:16:11 PM
I thing
k we are at the beginning of a bull run, however, not confirmed yet. We need to first get over $8500 and hold above it for about a week. With all the good news that has come out as of late, I think it will be achievable with in the month; if not May or June. In any event, we will see higher highs this year than 2017.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 08:12:25 PM

I think this percentages are not enough to say that, the cryptocurrencies finally start to increase. In my opinion, to say this is a real rising, we must see much more consistent green percentages.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
April 16, 2018, 07:53:06 PM
the market is back green and I think this is what all coin businessmen expect so this will be the start for the coin back to the real price
I hope this will continue for a long time, I've been doing hold for a long time and I think this is a good sign that my investment will be successful
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 16, 2018, 07:44:22 PM
the market is back green and I think this is what all coin businessmen expect so this will be the start for the coin back to the real price
Activity: 183
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 07:40:18 PM
Cryptocurrency is already flying. Prices are rising. I am very glad for this. The truth is that after a long period of uncertainty and hesitation a certain suspicion remains about how long the period of growth will be.
Has flown but not yet fully flown as everyone expects, this possibility will again diminish or maybe this is the beginning of cryptocurrency flying into the moon. we wait for the future will be what kind of market conditions.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
April 16, 2018, 07:39:49 PM
The market will fly again but it will not happen easily, hold for more months when the market confirmed a new bull trend. For now my position will be neutral so I will not be hurt so much when the market fall again, I still hope for the better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
April 16, 2018, 07:36:19 PM
All red coins will be green in time
All waiting patiently the HODL ers will get rewarded at the right time
The panic folk sell, will regret at the right time too
This is crypto, just the one with the most powerful hand power, which can withstand the crypto
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
April 16, 2018, 07:32:29 PM

do not be a person so pessimistic because if the price of coins back like last month you will be very sad, hodl until the end of the year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
bears are still persistent, we might not see this pump again in a few days or so and i guess having a patience right now must be possess in order for us to earn rightfully on the extent of maximum profit Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: