Pages:
Author

Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly - page 12. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 10:27:49 AM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?

This will be the things that I really love to see which is the markets are really in green. For the past few days the market are continuously product a better performance. All the coins are getting in green that's why I think that market are really start a new highlights so everyone of us are very excited to pump. Everybody are hoping that it can be remain in green and it continuously perform much better day by day of it's existence.
But this is actually a normal price movement when we compare last year. Semoha only the price of all cryptocurrency continues to increase, so we all feel happy about the income we will get..
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 19, 2018, 10:25:47 AM
This is good. I can see a good profit when the market will continue to grow. I feel very excited because i buy some good alt at low price. And their price right now is growing.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 10:24:11 AM
You couldn't say that crypto market price looking good with this image to base because crypto price does not stop to increase and decrease. Let us wait the next things to happen in the prices in coming days. I hope that crash is enough already.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?

This will be the things that I really love to see which is the markets are really in green. For the past few days the market are continuously product a better performance. All the coins are getting in green that's why I think that market are really start a new highlights so everyone of us are very excited to pump. Everybody are hoping that it can be remain in green and it continuously perform much better day by day of it's existence.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
April 19, 2018, 10:10:35 AM
I think now is really the right time to buy your chosen coins. It seems to me that by the end of this year, prices for all major altcoins and Bitcoin will double.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 10:06:57 AM
I wonder how much they earned those who sold their coins at that moment. It's even more interesting how much those who will sell next year earn
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
April 19, 2018, 09:52:04 AM
The market is slowly recovering, the popularity will be more and more, this is a good phenomenon! Show that the bull market is near!
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 09:47:36 AM
the market turns green now . hope all altcoins will pump too . this is the chance to play trade .
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
April 19, 2018, 09:46:25 AM
The market now is stable and at it's right price. Now is the time for up trend, market will be green until now to end of this year. Time to buy your coin and HODL
Activity: 329
April 19, 2018, 09:44:13 AM
Price graph is not very promising as it covers a short period of 7 days. not for a short time, but for a long time and a strong rise.These types of graphics can be seen even in the worst of times.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 19, 2018, 09:41:08 AM
there are several reasons of this flight, and it will fly more till the mid may atleast, and then stablize.
Activity: 364
Merit: 103
April 18, 2018, 12:19:04 AM
everyone is waiting for the movement of all the crypto, monitoring it for a long time, hopefully with this crypto movement to be the return point of crypto world which for several months sluggish, go to the moon
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 12:07:47 AM
This end of 2018, i'm really sure bitcoin will go higher than 19,000$. Downtrend is nothing now, we are ready for big uptrend tommorow.
Luckily for people who already bought it when hit 6500$, now its time to hold and ready to fly Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
April 18, 2018, 12:00:15 AM
I have a strong feeling now that this is it. That our patience will pay off in no time. Let's all fasten our seatbelt.
The market is stabling.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
April 17, 2018, 11:22:42 AM
Bitcoin need a momentum !
And it's got a momentum when bitcoin consider as halal so it's effect on bitcoin demand globally especially moeslim investor.

Of course this is what I'm waiting for so I'm not surprise if bitcoin will be green and even more green than today !
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
April 17, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
The market is so volatile hence we are not sure if this changes will going to be consistent or just a simple recovery. Just optimistic to see the prices of the coins im holding to skyrocket again hopefully the pumping season will come sooner. The sad part is we cant accurately tell the future of cryptos, we can speculate what might be the future prices but everything is uncertain.

Nevertheless this is a good sign and if some whales enter the scene the prices probably going to pump without notice.
Activity: 588
April 17, 2018, 11:09:28 AM
I expect it especially for siacoin, rdd, and viberate.
The price is now much lower in appeal last January and I am waiting for them to find his new ATH.

I also wait for Musicoin because after they hardfork no big news anymore from them.
I was expecting a great move from this mining coin.
Activity: 420
April 17, 2018, 10:59:31 AM
In my opinion, to say this is a real rise, we should see green percentage more consistent because This is the most eagerly awaited sign for those who invest in cryptocurrency and I hope it will continue until the end of this year ...
Activity: 672
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 17, 2018, 10:43:52 AM
Market capitalization has grown, many coins are beginning to buy up a little, very similar to the change of trend
Activity: 504
umachit.fund
April 17, 2018, 10:40:55 AM
This rise is satisfactory but not enough. Crypto currencies will increase more and will say 'I am here'. Just a little more time  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: