Pages:
Author

Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly - page 11. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 12:38:14 PM
spring has come. Although bitcoin has not grown to$ 20,000, it does not prevent altcoins from growing. Because they had events and release important technical solutions. It is an occasion for growth. And in cycles it is time to begin to grow
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 19, 2018, 12:23:48 PM
I am ready to invest now a lot of money as soon as I saw what is happening in the market.it's just an incredibly cool and great situation for all of us
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
April 19, 2018, 12:19:34 PM
hello my friend
Yups, the current market is very passionate, like the color of green grass. beautiful to see it. expect always green color in all market. but I know it's just my imagination. how may every day be green, it will not be possible
Activity: 279
April 19, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
very glad to read so positive and back news.happy to have bought a cryptocurrency at the time of its big fall a few weeks ago
Activity: 231
April 19, 2018, 12:12:00 PM
I'm not one who thinks so!I see that there is a gradual increase but it seems to me that over time, suddenly there will be a jump up
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 11:29:10 AM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?
There are some decent projects out there that you should really check out.

AION, PRG, NANO, and ADA. These are my fav at the moment. I think the market is green now for a long time, I’ll buy these if I see the next dip again.
Activity: 753
April 19, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
Certainly, when the price on the market grows, the mood rises! I hope this growth will not be for one day and the market will begin to recover. In any case, we should be ready for anything.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
April 19, 2018, 11:19:50 AM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?
We can see the market is recovering strongly. This is a very good signal for traders. The future of bitcoin is very bright and we have to trust it.
When the stock market goes down, the Crypto market is affected. We should rely on this to have a better view of the investment.
Activity: 395
April 19, 2018, 11:19:07 AM
I have no doubt that the fundamental growth of the market has begun. Every day the market capitalization is higher and higher. In the market began to enter the money of large investors. I think that new heights do not have to wait long ..
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
April 19, 2018, 11:16:17 AM

Yes its going up already. If we end up this year with more than $20K/BTC, i think there will be projects that is in the process of mass adoption and those big players are beginning to buy back what they have dumped. More money to crypto and soon we will beat the other markets. Altcoins are rising already, I can see sharp spikes already with a growth of more than $1 a week.
Activity: 196
April 19, 2018, 11:08:51 AM
I also believe that the market will unfold, but I think it will not happen in the next 2 months. They are still trying to take all our bitcoins from us and therefore do not give the price to grow!
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 11:05:10 AM
no one knows when it will fly but crypto is indeed starting to increase and most likely crypto market will move up from time to time, and back again to its level or could be more than the highest price of last year I think it's time to buy and wait for the next few months which we do just waiting for when the pump takes place..
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 19, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
I think that this is not yet the definitive growth of the market once more deeply fall and only then we will see a good quick movement, so we just have to wait
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 11:01:38 AM
that's good news, the market is getting better and starting to recover and not just a temporary increase and there will be no further market decline. this might be a good time to start buying and holding, I'm sure it's not too late.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
April 19, 2018, 11:00:29 AM
this is definitely a great news and a good sign that the market is rising. hoping for continuing increase of the value and prices.
Activity: 392
April 19, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
Nobody really knows when the bulls wouldbe back for real,  but with the actions of bulls over the last week it very confident moves, especially the $1000 long candle stick move btc made from $6800, it a very big move for bulls
Activity: 132
April 19, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

I think Alts that have a good team are going to rise exponentially. Check these out and I’ve noticed good change in these.

EOS, QTUM, AION, GAS, TAU and NEO
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
April 19, 2018, 10:44:12 AM
I am not sure a big pump will happen just yet.

I think we might have to wait until at least september before crypto really starts getting back to the end of last year's levels, and maybe even higher by the end of the year 2018.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
April 19, 2018, 10:38:22 AM

I think it's still too early to say crypto will soon be pumped. yes, we still do not know what will continue for the next day. the problem is, in the last three months the market is always entering the red phase. and when it comes to green, it does not last long. only in this month alone the market feels growing regularly. yes, I agree and want the market to be pumped soon but we can only wait when that happens.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
April 19, 2018, 10:32:18 AM
The market now is stable and at it's right price. Now is the time for up trend, market will be green until now to end of this year. Time to buy your coin and HODL
That's right, The market now is stable and green, which is a good sign for the next increase of prices. I think currently, it's a good time for buying more crypto and hold them. It's really a good opportunity for a lot of investors to make a huge profit in the future using cryptos.
Pages:
Jump to: