Pages:
Author

Topic: Now the Crypto Ready to Fly - page 10. (Read 1698 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?
Absolutely Mate youre right.The Coinmarket now is started to recover it's value.This looks great and pleasure which excited to my part to earn more coins in crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 24, 2018, 11:40:40 AM
Everybody can see the green in the market of cryptocurrency. But, we don't really know what is behind the green. We know the price of cryptocurrency is still not stable even it shows better than previously. We cannot also guarantee that probably the price will be fluctuating again.
However, seen from the progress of the crypto every day, it is really hopeful that cryptocurrency will fly high to the moon and reach a good stability.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 10:38:42 AM
in my opinion, things like this can already be predicted, crypto up and down, it has become commonplace, even where its special place cryptocurrency, if we are smart to do trading, then there we can get profit, but still far enough if want market price crypto as it was in january when btc was at $ 20,000
Activity: 284
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 24, 2018, 10:30:10 AM
It's a simple method from last year: pump alt, peoples fomo and must use BTC to buy alt, then crypto Whale take profit by selling Alt to BTC, then pump BTC and selling BTC to USD, it's more than one time i see that.
it is a great observation. never taught of that before. how can you explain the total marketcap rising if you think it is all the whale activities to pump and dump btc and alts?
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
April 24, 2018, 10:13:55 AM
growth of all the coins I'm sure will happen until the end of next June, save the coins from now better than sell it, big opit will come soon
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 24, 2018, 09:59:50 AM
almost all the coins have gained atleast 50% from their MARCH lows. i am glad i am recovering my losses. i think it would have several dumps before moon.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
April 20, 2018, 12:39:48 PM
This is a good news for crypto - the price starts to grow. I lose a total of 80 percent so I hope the market will pump more.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 11:53:58 AM
It's always good to finally see some greens after that huge fall. Hope it's just not a trap like some people speculate but only time will tell.
Activity: 204
April 20, 2018, 11:52:23 AM

i guess not yet, its a great peak but it's not yet the "fly" that we're waiting for. It's still early for the BTC to really reach the value it had like last year. I bet after some time, it'll be great again to buy some coins and that's just how i see this peak. Still, it is  a good opportunity right not to sell.

The time is coming back, people are coming back, investors are coming back, The prices can never go back to 20k in one night, but I think soon bitcoin will be unstoppable. People wont able to buy it like today at cheaper rate.
Activity: 182
April 20, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

Hey…Guys see the Above graph of the Coinmarketcap. Most of the Coins feels better from the previous. What do u think about that?
i guess not yet, its a great peak but it's not yet the "fly" that we're waiting for. It's still early for the BTC to really reach the value it had like last year. I bet after some time, it'll be great again to buy some coins and that's just how i see this peak. Still, it is  a good opportunity right not to sell.
Activity: 462
April 20, 2018, 11:44:02 AM
Yes, now the market is starting to turn green again, although it's still on a small scale but it's much better, compared to a few weeks back, hopefully this resurrection continues, to a higher price.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 20, 2018, 11:43:47 AM
I think the market is ready for all coins to start to grow, all those who have not been able to withstand this correction have already sold their tokens left to those who believe in this market

Market is ready to fly, many people loss the chance to earn profit because they already sell their coins. And many people are smiling now because they see the coins growing or waking up, its starts to rise again, so what i've always said just wait for the perfect time to sell your coins, wait for the peak it will bounce and rise and if that happens like now it starting to rise sell it to earn profit.
Activity: 321
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 11:36:48 AM
The market of cryptocurrencies has been highly speculated in last days and there were a lot of different scenarios from everyone but at the end everything turned out to be good. The price of bitcoin has started to go up and it reached 8500$, a value that I haven't seen since February I think. The other coins are also following bitcoins because the whole market is turning green which is great. Even though the price prices are moving up pretty slowly I think that is better because people have enough time to thing what they are going to do next.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 11:30:20 AM
I think the market is ready for all coins to start to grow, all those who have not been able to withstand this correction have already sold their tokens left to those who believe in this market
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
April 20, 2018, 11:27:25 AM
Almost all cryptocurrencies have been rising, driven mainly by the BTC. I think that prices have risen because there has been a consistent liquidation of short positions; many have closed their sell positions on BTC.

Particularly in the crypto market,  when positive or negative movements are triggered, prices usually have strong reactions.

We should be careful of similar movements, made by whales,  who were taking profit by pump & dump. But I am confident because looking at the chart a solid base has been set. We have just to wait for breaking some important resistance, in order to confirm the exit from this bearish phase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 11:04:36 AM
I feel a dump is on way, maybe in next 48-72 hours. because market is going up for several days now and it cannot be straight up for that long.
Activity: 392
April 19, 2018, 12:48:22 PM
I do think so because this month everything will return to normal just wait for it and also buy now before they being expensive again so whenever they pump you will got a lot of profits
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 12:47:25 PM
It looks like the market has become stable.  And now the price will only grow.  I believe that this will last a month, maybe more.
Activity: 185
Merit: 3
April 19, 2018, 12:44:12 PM
You could be right at the context of "ready to fly", in fact it could get halted anytime yet. It skips price slowly but it stops there in a bit then it could either go back again by 5% then recover back. The market is getting crazy right now due to sellers exiting after the few climbs in the price, but buyers or tight holders would really fight it out until it breaks 10k.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
April 19, 2018, 12:40:40 PM
Yes,The market comes out from bears hand and slowly all altcoins and bitcoin start there upward journey and the market goes to hies in this run as per my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: