Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 19. (Read 20505 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

yup it's true, I think everyone in the crypto is holding coins and buying coins again. this is not the time for you to sell and spend your coins, because of a bad market.
Activity: 32
August 17, 2018, 04:40:24 AM
The willful ignorance is so fucking strong with you people. No, "all alts" will not die (not even all the shitcoins will ever die permanently, ffs). It is just not how it works.

There are problems which Bitcoin cannot solve, or at least the team refuses to solve (see Monero), or that maybe it isn't a good idea to solve on Bitcoin.

There are a fuckton of highly overvalued shitcoins. That is true. But to suggest that "all alts will die" is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. What happened to examining technologies according to their technical merit, and not by some emotional attachment to a name?

copper member
Activity: 372
August 17, 2018, 04:39:24 AM
Why not!!!  i think it is a great time to buy altcoin. Now If you can invest your money for buy some altcoins then you can make a good profit at the end of this year.
Activity: 136
August 17, 2018, 03:54:26 AM
I myself also agree with you, this is the right time to buy altcoins and bitcoin. Buying at a low price is the dream of investors. Because, by buying a low price and maintaining it until it grows big and has a high price, it will help investors to maximize the profits earned. But of course it is not arbitrary in buying coins, you must analyze the coins with good prospects where it has the potential to be relied on to realize coin vision.
Activity: 100
August 17, 2018, 03:53:38 AM
If this cryptocurrency market is so cheap, it is not a good opportunity to buy, then I want to know exactly when is the right time to buy? I think it is a very good time now, we must seize this opportunity, don't miss it.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 03:51:47 AM
It is true, I think this time is the right time if you want to buy a altcoin then hodl. Because the price of altcoin is also being low, and some more time will increase. Believe, that the market will soon be green.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 17, 2018, 03:50:23 AM
What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?  
Just like what I always say every dip is a good opportunity to invest thus if you have the capital dont hesitate and buy.

But remember not all coins in dips are good to put your money, do your research before buying because some of the coins might remain declining and cant even recover when the others are recovering.

If you want to be in the safe side then choose the popular coins and well-established.
Activity: 29
August 17, 2018, 03:45:00 AM
This is a good time to invest in altcoins. As far as I'm aware, I see a lot of very potential altcoins, I'm investing in a lot of altcoins at this point like ETH, NEO, XRP,...
Activity: 122
August 17, 2018, 03:43:33 AM
Yes, now is a good time to buy and hold altcoin. I think you have seen that all the cryptocurrencies in the current cryptocurrency market are very cheap, so why not buy a lot, wait for the bull market to arrive, you will Will find your waiting is worth it
Activity: 134
August 17, 2018, 03:41:50 AM
Yes, this market has already fallen to the bottom. I believe this is a good time to invest in cryptocurrencies. You can choose some excellent cryptocurrencies in the investment market. I believe that it will bring you huge profits in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 03:38:34 AM
If you wanna buy, buy or invest bitcoin or ethereum. And hold these coins. If your loss is big in altcoins, do not sell and hold them. But if you just get altcoins from bounty or airdrop campaigns, sell them and buy eth.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 03:12:12 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Now is the best time to buy for some alts which have good potential in the future because the price is low. If you have bought and hold your coins you have the big chance to get rich in the future.  I believe those alts which have good potential will boom in the market soon.
Activity: 22
August 17, 2018, 03:00:25 AM
Yes, this is probably a good time to buy altcoin. Long time hosting will be profitable for you. I just bought 3 days ago.
Activity: 25
August 17, 2018, 02:53:53 AM
As altcoins prices decrease, you should invest in altcoins. But you should look for the altcoins that really potential to invest. You shouldn't invest in those altcoins of no value
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 02:52:46 AM
Hmm, it is the best time to buy any altcoin because If you can now buy any altcoins and hold it for a long term. So hopefully you will benefit a lot.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
August 17, 2018, 02:50:32 AM
whatever the reason is that price increases are very difficult to predict. if you think that in the middle of 2018 it is suitable to buy, with the hope that prices will rise later in 2018, that is only hope. and many people who invest now are also likely to hope so. try it better now.
Activity: 234
August 17, 2018, 02:42:53 AM
yes its a good time to buy new coins and low price coins
avoid well known and big coin like ETH or LTC
Activity: 140
August 17, 2018, 02:33:22 AM
As of now, almost all altcoins have drained much, so I won't suggest to sell now. But if you have funds then this is the best time to buy some more as you'll get them much cheaper. Chances of making multifold profits are more when market recovers.
Activity: 151
August 17, 2018, 02:26:40 AM
I think it is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency, because the market has fallen to a bottom, I believe that the market will pick up again soon, so now invest in cryptocurrency and hold for a while, then you will be able to profit from this market .
Activity: 87
August 17, 2018, 02:23:36 AM
At a time like this , I prefer hold altcoins . I don't think we should invest or sell.
Pages:
Jump to: