Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 21. (Read 20505 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:13:49 PM
Well it's still the right time to invest, but if we really believe in the cryptocurrency we can actually do better, imagine when the price of Bitcoin plunged deep low to 5k$ and 6k$ and those that banged it, now is already nice time to sell, though it's still fresh to invest
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 09:01:30 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
Buying in August is a great idea too!  Now is the best time to buy crypto currency. But you need to focus your attention on long-term investments in altocoins, from which you think there is a huge potential and which demonstrate a positive trend in the market over time. As a rule, such crypto currencies have large communities, show high liquidity on stock exchanges and they have developers who constantly improve the functionality of coins.
Invest only in the coins that you have explored, it is not wise to invest in something that you do not understand. Take the time to study the coins in which you want to invest for a long time. Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
August 01, 2018, 07:58:05 PM
There are some investors who look around for the opportunities like this. Most times, they target the dip and buy coins that worth holding for long. You can as well imbibe such attitude and enjoy you investment.
Activity: 210
August 01, 2018, 06:43:03 PM
now the market has started to fall again and so it is better to wait until the coins become cheaper. when the market stops falling then you can invest.
Activity: 113
August 01, 2018, 06:41:11 PM
If it is not a good opportunity to buy altcoin now, then when is the good opportunity? I feel that being a man can't be too greedy, I have to learn to be content. Now that the cryptocurrency market is cheap, we can buy a lot of high-quality altcoins with very low money. What happens every day, we can't predict, what if tomorrow is a bull market? So take the opportunity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:39:04 PM
Yes! Now is the time to buy and hold until December or January. A few dips will occur but these are not major. Price will gradually increase and it would be wise to jump in as early as possible to avail of the most reasonable price because things may get 2017 on us again!
Activity: 86
August 01, 2018, 06:35:47 PM
The current market is not suitable for investing in cryptocurrencies, because in my opinion the market has been falling, we never know if it will continue to fall, and everyone should not invest. It is more appropriate to wait for the market to stabilize before investing.
Activity: 420
August 01, 2018, 06:27:06 PM
The crypto space presently is having so many good coins in dip. I can just go on to list, but you can still make some researches to see some very good ones. Those who invest at this time would be glad they did.
Activity: 126
August 01, 2018, 05:55:30 PM
I would rathe stick to buying bitcoin and holding it, it seems like the safest option right now, with the altcoin market being extremely populated and without any new ideas.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
August 01, 2018, 05:43:47 PM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

I certainly agree with you. It is really the best time to purchase more altcoins since the value is still low. However, it is still important to choose the best altcoin for us not to regret anything or to lose our earnings. Buy which is profitable for us to earn the best coins with good values.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
August 01, 2018, 05:43:04 PM
I think now is a good time to buy altcoins.No now it is difficult to predict what the minimum price will be. I think that you need to buy altcoins not at once. If the price falls even lower then you can buy more tokens.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 05:39:31 PM
Yes, still good to buy potential altcoins because there will be a lot prediction that will happen starting September so I suggest everyone to fill-in their bags of altcoins
Activity: 174
August 01, 2018, 05:37:25 PM
Yes, now is actually the time to buy altcoins due to the long term bear market that is expected to end by September. I would suggest everyone to look into PriVCY coin. It has its owm blockchain that is integrated with TOR network, yes it is a privacy coin, obviously. It is like the DeepOniom that is more improved, hightened security, and bigger community. You may check the thread here to see the important links regarding this coin. It is currently priced at 1000 sats only now and they have airdrops for holders. More details are in their discord channel. Smiley
Activity: 448
August 01, 2018, 05:34:21 PM
Yes this. Is the time to buy and. Hold alts,the market is not as friendly as we would have loved and most coins have lost considerable amount of value over time.  This means that anyone willing to but will get to buy at a lower price, get to hold on them andater on sell at a higher vakue
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 05:31:22 PM

yes it is time to hold and buy altcoin. I'm currently holding ethereum because the market is down, so it's mandatory to hold. I'm sure that year-end market will pump like last year. then I also add altcoin for investment.
Activity: 65
July 31, 2018, 07:54:45 PM
well, time like this is an opportunity to buy altcoins due to market value drop and you can buy it in low price
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
July 31, 2018, 07:50:33 PM
for people who have a lot of money this situation would they use to buy investment products because if the price of coins back up would be very profitable but for those who do not have a lot of money they can only hold their coins and expect a good price to sell it
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 31, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

For me, this is a good time for us to buy and hold altcoin. At present, the market has fallen sharply, the price of altcoin has fallen low, this is the opportunity for us to buy altcoin cheap. I believe that the last few months of this year the price of altcoin will increase rapidly. So now I will also buy altcoin and long term holdings. Some altcoin that I will buy are NEO, IOTA, Cardano and Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 07:45:32 PM
The market presently is still not stable and coins generally, most especially altcoins are falling. I think those who have fiat are at more advantage to buy from this present dip.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
July 31, 2018, 07:28:08 PM
I think it is not a time for really profitable trading, but the prices look attractive. I think even after todays red color, bitcoin will start to grow again. So yes, it is a good time for holding and investing.
It's pretty much appreciated how market tend to be like that, from long days in red and now it turns into green again.  Though people get bored to see it again but they are still patiently waiting for it.  Bullish market will soon to arrived and we all excited to see what will happen in the couple of days coming.
Pages:
Jump to: