Pages:
Author

Topic: Now time to buy and hold altocoin? - page 32. (Read 20501 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0
July 16, 2018, 06:03:07 AM
I don't think it's a good time to buy now, because the encryption market is still falling, and there are no signs of going up. I think we should wait, it may have a lower price.
Activity: 98
July 16, 2018, 05:32:13 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   
I agree with you, I also think it's a great time to invest in altcoin
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 16, 2018, 04:37:51 AM
I think it's a good time to buy altcoins now. Although you can wait a little maybe the price will fall a little more.
Activity: 364
July 16, 2018, 04:32:36 AM
The market is down now. And this has its advantages. For example, now you can buy a lot of cheap coins. So when the growth of the entire market begins, we will be able to fix a very large profit. I think this is a very good time to buy different altcoins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 04:20:27 AM
If there is extra money to invest, now is a good time to buy . Hold one of the best strategies
Activity: 196
July 16, 2018, 04:12:38 AM
I think that by the end of summer the market will Wake up and start to show a good increase in prices for altcoins . So I think now is a very good time to invest
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 03:38:10 AM
Yes, I think now is the best time to buy good and potential altcoins and hold for longterm. But be wise in choosing a good coins to buy. If possible study first the coin you wish to buy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 03:36:10 AM
For me it is time for ICO, I think that if we will be able to find good business idea it will bring more profit than existing coins. Here is one option: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/opet what do you think?
Activity: 182
July 16, 2018, 03:34:33 AM
According to me it’s the right time to invest in cryptocurrency market, the market is down and oppurtunity is very to make profits. So select the right coins and invest.
Activity: 192
July 16, 2018, 03:32:24 AM
My thoughts say this is the best time to buy some altcoin or make an investment. Many altcoins can be used as investment places like TRX. I myself plan to buy some eth and then sell it at the beginning of the year. Hopefully the price is much higher than the year of release.
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 03:28:33 AM
invest and hold - the best choice at the moment . I hope that closer to autumn the market will start to show growth
Activity: 335
July 16, 2018, 03:08:14 AM
If you currently have a capital. then indeed the moment is right to be able to buy altcoin. Hodl and wait till the price will increase. because the market is also being red. It means being nice and right to buy.
Activity: 479
July 16, 2018, 02:50:10 AM
I think this time in mid-July is the right time to buy altocoin that has been popular .. to hold up its price rise .. because I observed already about 6 months bitcoin prices declined after the new year yesterday .. and now in the middle of the year when it will back up the bitcoin price.

What do you think?  is this a great time to buy altocoin?   

Actually from mid June right time has started. If anyone want to invest it is the prime time for investment. Regardless of which currency, whether it's BTC or any other crypto currency. After so many days BTC investment has crossed 117B $. It has started it's upward movement from 6 month decline.
for now, it is Altcoin who experienced a lot of development is very capable to be coins that are held to produce much greater profits. so it's pretty good to have Altcoin to make a much bigger profit in the future. besides that Altcoin's ability to continue to grow capable of producing far greater profits.
Activity: 231
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 16, 2018, 02:46:19 AM
we have to buy those altcoin with legit project and product as well as active dev team working. there are many projects there with no such real life use case and product making them less use able making them less worthy instead there are some with great road map as well as product like PundiX, hydrogenApi as well as exchanges token like KCS, BNB, CET, AURA and many others.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 02:44:58 AM
If bought in this period I think should want to be prepared to hold for a period which is long enough if the big money from it. Crypto is being in a State that has not changed much and I think this will last until the end of the year. But if you want to look for opportunities then this is a good time and still remain small despite the hikes alone.
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 02:44:36 AM
In my opinion, now is a good time to buy altcoins
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
July 16, 2018, 02:44:28 AM
the price of crypto in the market now is going down and unstable, it would be better if we hold the coin until the price rises again. other than that i think this is the right time to buy altcoin with the cheap price. we can hold it for a while to take profit from it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
July 16, 2018, 02:43:26 AM
Hello all ! I think yes! Why not? The best time to buy when we have bear market?
Activity: 189
July 16, 2018, 02:42:40 AM
it is true now is the right time to buy altcoin, with prices that mostly decrease I think will provide a big advantage if the market has started to rise. I also bought some eth that I believe will rise high in price.
Activity: 38
July 16, 2018, 02:39:30 AM
I think Now best time buy  altocoin. But not best time sell altocoin. After 1 to 2 month later sell altocoin. Now you buy more altocoin. And hold it. Than sum days you sell altocoin..
Pages:
Jump to: