Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 27. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Strange.
My "rewards that need validation": 0 BTC  Shocked
But I sent a lot of shares in the last round!  Huh

Yeah i heard about it .. should be solved by now Smiley
(The problem is that we added servers yesterday (eu2), and the payout thingie had some problems with it).

All fixed ! Nothing lost...

Next jackpot estimate: 1.21651307 BTC ... very cool Tongue this is going to be >3 btc when it falls Smiley
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
The 0 BTC is because the backend has not yet calculated the rewards, as you can see on the stats page, it clearly says that the status for block 15 is "calculating".
The backend is stuck.  Give me several minutes and your reward will become visible.

Allow me to explain: we have several backends, several servers, and calculation only starts when all backends have reported in. One backend is acting up a bit Smiley

UPDATE: all calculations have been done.  You should see the correct value in your account screen.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1019
Strange.
My "rewards that need validation": 0 BTC  Shocked
But I sent a lot of shares in the last round!  Huh
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Hmm payments going slow today/yesterday (depending on your time zone)?
Activity: 322
BLOCK! 136992
Activity: 104
I just switched the problem GPU's to eu2 and the idle problem went away.

CoinMan

I've been too busy lately to pay attention to why one of my mining machines with 2 GPU's are showing about 100 MH/s lower hashrate consistently in each of their respective worker accounts.  When I checked the machine itself I can see that I am receiving a lot of Warning: job finished, miner is idle. messages on both the GPU's in this machine. 

I switched these GPU's over to slushes pool and then I don't have this problem.  I switch them back to triplemining, the problem reappears.

I have a 2nd mining machine with 3 GPU's, they each have their own worker accounts too and while the hashrate does fluctuate these GPU's are not ever getting this idle message.

I just upgraded to the most recent poclbm miner to see if that changed anything...it did not.

All my GPU's are 5850's and running with the same command line on both of these dedicated machines:
.poclbm.py  -d X -v -w 128 -f 0 http://username:[email protected]:8344

Any guidance is appreciated.  I would much rather point my other miners back to this pool.  But I can't readily see why the continue to go idle.  I did try various adjustments to the -f setting and also added the -a setting with a couple different value adjustments and these changes had no positive effect.

Thanks,

CoinMan

Activity: 104
I've been too busy lately to pay attention to why one of my mining machines with 2 GPU's are showing about 100 MH/s lower hashrate consistently in each of their respective worker accounts.  When I checked the machine itself I can see that I am receiving a lot of Warning: job finished, miner is idle. messages on both the GPU's in this machine. 

I switched these GPU's over to slushes pool and then I don't have this problem.  I switch them back to triplemining, the problem reappears.

I have a 2nd mining machine with 3 GPU's, they each have their own worker accounts too and while the hashrate does fluctuate these GPU's are not ever getting this idle message.

I just upgraded to the most recent poclbm miner to see if that changed anything...it did not.

All my GPU's are 5850's and running with the same command line on both of these dedicated machines:
.poclbm.py  -d X -v -w 128 -f 0 http://username:[email protected]:8344

Any guidance is appreciated.  I would much rather point my other miners back to this pool.  But I can't readily see why the continue to go idle.  I did try various adjustments to the -f setting and also added the -a setting with a couple different value adjustments and these changes had no positive effect.

Thanks,

CoinMan

Hej guys, can some of you connect to eu2.triplemining.com:8344 to test if that improves things ?

I did that, and while it was hashing at 225 mhps, I didn't get any shares in 2 mintues.  I switched back.
Sorry for your troubles , but can you check again ?  Roll Eyes

Seems to be working now. I have one GPU on it. Will keep it there for the rest of the day. My other GPU is still on the old one.

EDIT: Seem to have some intermittent, yet temporary, connection failures.  299 shares so far, no stales.
Hej guys, can some of you connect to eu2.triplemining.com:8344 to test if that improves things ?

I did that, and while it was hashing at 225 mhps, I didn't get any shares in 2 mintues.  I switched back.

Sorry for your troubles , but can you check again ?  Roll Eyes

I did that, and while it was hashing at 225 mhps, I didn't get any shares in 2 mintues.  I switched back.
Activity: 263
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
The website goes up by intervals of like 5 every few seconds or something for updating your hash. Not sure why.

The calculation for hashrate is very expensive (in cpu time) so we precalculate this, but only every X seconds (where X is a bit variable, but it should be adequate accurate)
just noticed that my hashrate is only about 190-230 Mh/s in my account/minipool stats but my miner displays a pretty constant 310 - where did the difference go?
The numbers on the site are only an estimate based on the shares you submit .. it will fluctuate .. Keep an eye on it .. You should normally see higher rates as well.
just noticed that my hashrate is only about 190-230 Mh/s in my account/minipool stats but my miner displays a pretty constant 310 - where did the difference go?

The website goes up by intervals of like 5 every few seconds or something for updating your hash. Not sure why.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

This is just a estimate and you probably have some bad/stale blocks

Activity: 85
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Now let's hope the new guys arent jinxing us Wink

That's what I'm blaming it on if our luck turns!
Activity: 71
thevapebook.com
Is there a NAT pool running?

What do you mean ?

Disregard heh, I totally lost my train of thought behind that one.
Now let's hope the new guys arent jinxing us Wink
Activity: 85
best pool around! support stuck almost a week with me cause of my "connection issues" , turnes out i was an idiot and mistyped my pw and gt confused by the error returned (cause it didnt mention tge pw)... thats some great support!
Woot just passed 100 Ghash/s!
Pages:
Jump to: