Pages:
Author

Topic: [NRS|NoirShares] POW ENDING at 50k | DACs | MANDATORY WALLET UPDATE 6/23/2014 - page 24. (Read 141594 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
NRSLogan (almost newb account):

Where's our so dedicated CFO? where are you logan?

must be another sockpuppet by the puppet master barwizi

word of advice:

Never invest in any start ups from low GDP countries or that have fallen apart

Barwizi is from Russia, that should tell you everything
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I invested 0.3 BTC, why are you claiming I only invested 0.06?

http://puu.sh/8ScEn.pdf

there I am sitting at 0.3 BTC, I will be making back ups of the list in case he tries to destroy it and tamper the information on it

Chill, I think that's your % share.
Why do i need a sock puppet?

sheesh, i post fom my own account. And the above screenshot can easily be taken out of context. I keep telling you to join the investor chat but you refuse.

{edit} i sold some, not even half of my holdings, and i sold some not all of my GF shares.

According to this,

lajz99    0.0234
Grndnpnd    0.0099
JakeThePanda    0.0199
nethyb    0.0384
Pocket    0.0229
Mario241077    0.0263
jerjian    0.0407
pvkpgp    0.0199
chocobo    0.0854
HermanCoin    0.0149
Zapa (john122)    0.0407
LemonAndFries    0.0060
miramare    0.0099
Frigga77    0.0052
wallace512    0.0214
Agarkiig    0.0051
8BitHero    0.0099
pinwc4    0.0507
Coindgr    0.0113
mcgirbaud    0.0099
barwizi    0.2086
yvg1900    0.0206
ieatm3s    0.0026
huadaonan    0.0224
cc5alive    0.0397
Logan    0.0122
Solid12345    0.0057
Thrillho    0.0030
410751302    0.0040
ning_aric    0.0040
The Other One    0.0020
Cassiopaia    0.0001
Chengren    0.0218
Tiau    0.0036
Niko    0.0062
Techo051    0.0794
Byter88    0.0040
godzirra    0.0851
degel_x    0.0007
Mirko    0.0025

your investment is 0.006, mine is 0.2086. I invested x35 what you put into this company so don't tell me about losing money because of  YOUR FUD. That is excluding some of the costs i incurred in fiat to even setup some of the infrastructure.

I maintain my shareholding and work daily to improve it's value. the fact that you'd run off swearing and using big black letters makes me wonder what is wrong with you. What do you know about the time i spend working? What do you knwo about the nights i don't sleep? What do you know of my personal lifestyle? If i was living a lavish life, would i need to get down and do the work myself?

you've been going on and on, tell me, what have you done apart from invest and now post FUD on the forum? Get off your high horse and walk a mile in my shoes. I was here from the start in a myriad of altcoin releases and worked my ass off, talked to the right people and built connections that pushed NRS to the front. There are some disappointed people who have put a lot of work into this and wonder where the hell you get off saying shit like that and attacking not only me but the integrity of the group.

Do you think you the smart all knowing one? Hell there are people more invested in this than you, have you wondered what they did? They came into the investor chat and asked their questions. You pretend to be Robin Hood the do gooder yet all you've done is shit on your own investment. While you force the rest of us to take financial hits and work twice as hard to get back where we were before your childish tantrum.

If you are an investor, step up in skype and air your issues, get your answers and find a way to move on. All this forum posting seems like a desperate attempt to try and get attention. I've been here longer than you and I've dealt with many respectable members of this forum. My work is honest and fair. dont go off attacking my person that you know nothing off.

yo LemonandFries, I didn't know you had less NRS than I do lol

Incorrect, I invested 0.3 BTC, the fruit cake stole the rest from me

FUCK HIM!

that's too much for a successful businessman

well I have investments in many things, this is play money to me

I am glad I didn't put anymore into it

now get on your real account barwizi, stop being such a bitch and come forward like a man
I invested 0.3 BTC, why are you claiming I only invested 0.06?

http://puu.sh/8ScEn.pdf

there I am sitting at 0.3 BTC, I will be making back ups of the list in case he tries to destroy it and tamper the information on it
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

sheesh, i post fom my own account. And the above screenshot can easily be taken out of context. I keep telling you to join the investor chat but you refuse.

{edit} i sold some, not even half of my holdings, and i sold some not all of my GF shares.

According to this,

lajz99    0.0234
Grndnpnd    0.0099
JakeThePanda    0.0199
nethyb    0.0384
Pocket    0.0229
Mario241077    0.0263
jerjian    0.0407
pvkpgp    0.0199
chocobo    0.0854
HermanCoin    0.0149
Zapa (john122)    0.0407
LemonAndFries    0.0060
miramare    0.0099
Frigga77    0.0052
wallace512    0.0214
Agarkiig    0.0051
8BitHero    0.0099
pinwc4    0.0507
Coindgr    0.0113
mcgirbaud    0.0099
barwizi    0.2086
yvg1900    0.0206
ieatm3s    0.0026
huadaonan    0.0224
cc5alive    0.0397
Logan    0.0122
Solid12345    0.0057
Thrillho    0.0030
410751302    0.0040
ning_aric    0.0040
The Other One    0.0020
Cassiopaia    0.0001
Chengren    0.0218
Tiau    0.0036
Niko    0.0062
Techo051    0.0794
Byter88    0.0040
godzirra    0.0851
degel_x    0.0007
Mirko    0.0025

your investment is 0.006, mine is 0.2086. I invested x35 what you put into this company so don't tell me about losing money because of  YOUR FUD. That is excluding some of the costs i incurred in fiat to even setup some of the infrastructure.

I maintain my shareholding and work daily to improve it's value. the fact that you'd run off swearing and using big black letters makes me wonder what is wrong with you. What do you know about the time i spend working? What do you knwo about the nights i don't sleep? What do you know of my personal lifestyle? If i was living a lavish life, would i need to get down and do the work myself?

you've been going on and on, tell me, what have you done apart from invest and now post FUD on the forum? Get off your high horse and walk a mile in my shoes. I was here from the start in a myriad of altcoin releases and worked my ass off, talked to the right people and built connections that pushed NRS to the front. There are some disappointed people who have put a lot of work into this and wonder where the hell you get off saying shit like that and attacking not only me but the integrity of the group.

Do you think you the smart all knowing one? Hell there are people more invested in this than you, have you wondered what they did? They came into the investor chat and asked their questions. You pretend to be Robin Hood the do gooder yet all you've done is shit on your own investment. While you force the rest of us to take financial hits and work twice as hard to get back where we were before your childish tantrum.

If you are an investor, step up in skype and air your issues, get your answers and find a way to move on. All this forum posting seems like a desperate attempt to try and get attention. I've been here longer than you and I've dealt with many respectable members of this forum. My work is honest and fair. dont go off attacking my person that you know nothing off.

FUCK HIM!

that's too much for a successful businessman
I suggest everyone contact RiverBoatBTC

He has done a lot of investigations and I'm sure he is willing to help us out on this

Barwizi stole from us and he is putting out false information to try and save his shitcoin

According to this,

lajz99    0.0234
Grndnpnd    0.0099
JakeThePanda    0.0199
nethyb    0.0384
Pocket    0.0229
Mario241077    0.0263
jerjian    0.0407
pvkpgp    0.0199
chocobo    0.0854
HermanCoin    0.0149
Zapa (john122)    0.0407
LemonAndFries    0.0060
miramare    0.0099
Frigga77    0.0052
wallace512    0.0214
Agarkiig    0.0051
8BitHero    0.0099
pinwc4    0.0507
Coindgr    0.0113
mcgirbaud    0.0099
barwizi    0.2086
yvg1900    0.0206
ieatm3s    0.0026
huadaonan    0.0224
cc5alive    0.0397
Logan    0.0122
Solid12345    0.0057
Thrillho    0.0030
410751302    0.0040
ning_aric    0.0040
The Other One    0.0020
Cassiopaia    0.0001
Chengren    0.0218
Tiau    0.0036
Niko    0.0062
Techo051    0.0794
Byter88    0.0040
godzirra    0.0851
degel_x    0.0007
Mirko    0.0025

FUCK HIM!

According to this,

lajz99    0.0234
Grndnpnd    0.0099
JakeThePanda    0.0199
nethyb    0.0384
Pocket    0.0229
Mario241077    0.0263
jerjian    0.0407
pvkpgp    0.0199
chocobo    0.0854
HermanCoin    0.0149
Zapa (john122)    0.0407
LemonAndFries    0.0060
miramare    0.0099
Frigga77    0.0052
wallace512    0.0214
Agarkiig    0.0051
8BitHero    0.0099
pinwc4    0.0507
Coindgr    0.0113
mcgirbaud    0.0099
barwizi    0.2086
yvg1900    0.0206
ieatm3s    0.0026
huadaonan    0.0224
cc5alive    0.0397
Logan    0.0122
Solid12345    0.0057
Thrillho    0.0030
410751302    0.0040
ning_aric    0.0040
The Other One    0.0020
Cassiopaia    0.0001
Chengren    0.0218
Tiau    0.0036
Niko    0.0062
Techo051    0.0794
Byter88    0.0040
godzirra    0.0851
degel_x    0.0007
Mirko    0.0025

Activity: 434
Stop acting childish everyone, We are all investor an we are all suceptible of lose money, if you are disappointed please leave and dump you coins, we have seen lately real big scams (Example: Sharecoin), and Barwiz is still here , maybe noirshares is not doing as well as we all tought but i still see great potential here even if Barwiz is looking for youtube tutorials, i'm a developer too and i've done that too, but i see in Barwiz something more important: compromise, maybe my noirshares will worth less than 0 in a near future but is a risk i can afford.

really? other shitcoins get their PoS fixed within hours and their multipools run flawlessly

and you still defend this lame developer?

you know he also likes watching Dragonball Z, maybe we can all get together one day in his mom's living room to watch saturday morning cartoons and discuss our high school lives

You must to take in consideration that this a momentum-algo/POS i don't know how much code you must add,but you can not download Shitcoin#1 an change all references to Shitcoin#2,the other shitcoins are fixed within hours because all is alredy done, wich other coin do you know is  Momentum-algo/POS?, and judging people because his personal preferences is a litle out off topic
Seriously, a lot of you don't know the first thing that it takes to run a successful business

I have run a REAL business for several years and this is not the way it's done.

Knowing how to code =/= knowing how to run a business properly

I'm out of here, this whole thing was a stupid attempt at becoming rich by the devs from the beginning.

Bye!! Successful business man!
Seriously, a lot of you don't know the first thing that it takes to run a successful business

I have run a REAL business for several years and this is not the way it's done.

Knowing how to code =/= knowing how to run a business properly

I'm out of here, this whole thing was a stupid attempt at becoming rich by the devs from the beginning.
Stop acting childish everyone, We are all investor an we are all suceptible of lose money, if you are disappointed please leave and dump you coins, we have seen lately real big scams (Example: Sharecoin), and Barwiz is still here , maybe noirshares is not doing as well as we all tought but i still see great potential here even if Barwiz is looking for youtube tutorials, i'm a developer too and i've done that too, but i see in Barwiz something more important: compromise, maybe my noirshares will worth less than 0 in a near future but is a risk i can afford.

really? other shitcoins get their PoS fixed within hours and their multipools run flawlessly

and you still defend this lame developer?

you know he also likes watching Dragonball Z, maybe we can all get together one day in his mom's living room to watch saturday morning cartoons and discuss our high school lives
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I don't understand why these people think NRS is a scam..

NRS is a DAC shares; it requires a lot of funds and development. Premine was not a secret, and it was necessary to build an awesome Shares that we have now.

I hope the dev team is not discouraged by all these FUDs. Their energy needs to be spent on development, not on explaining all these accusations.

If you're looking for a pump and dump coin, then NRS is not a good investment. But people will be dying to get more DAC shares soon or later.

I didnt even notice the age of the account

BARWIZI PUPPET MASTER OF THE SOCK PUPPETS:

is one account not enough for your scam?

Well, I've been reading and buying NRS since almost the beginning, I don't have much but know the history. I signed up to tell you who's acting like a girl that NRS is cool

stfu Bariwizi, go back to your youtube tutorials

I'm now Barwizi? lol
send me a private message, we can be Facebook friends.
btw, what are you still doing here? is it like a noble intention to alarm people from scam dev? or are you just angry that price of NRS went down.
Just wondering...
He is just angry because he screw up  setting up the noirpool and was kicked out from NRS.

wait what? I never set up noirpool and I have yet ot be kicked out of NRS

I am one of the initial investors

I am trying to help you all out from being scammed like we were

Sorry  i edited lajz99 was on charge of noirpool, i confused beacause you two are acting in the same way

Well i have stayed out of this for a while and will continue to as much as possible but.... Laz did nothing but sign the contracts for Noirpool.... I developed it and launched it.... It went down for weeks because of lack of use so we decided to add upstream and downstream proxies to Noirpool to allow more diff. coins to be mined. The main issue with Noirpool is that 1. the marketing and PR for noirpool was a joke. My company offered to take the lead on PR but was told that NRS officer (pocket) had it under control. 2. after initial launch the marketing campaign stopped completely. 3. by the time we got it launched no one was interested. 4. immediately barwizi and others wanted to ditch it and create a merge mining pool.  

The code was clunky during release as we had to finish writing the NOMP backend and automate all the portions of the code that where manual such as payouts and exchanging. We did work those problems out shortly after launch but again decided upstream hashing would be more advantages to our customer. due to the lack of interest in this pool both by the community and the Noirgroup we went back to the stable nomp based pool that was originally launched.

Hope that clears a little up sorry to see all this go down but interesting to see what has been happening with this coin since i pulled out.
Activity: 434
Stop acting childish everyone, We are all investor an we are all suceptible of lose money, if you are disappointed please leave and dump you coins, we have seen lately real big scams (Example: Sharecoin), and Barwiz is still here , maybe noirshares is not doing as well as we all tought but i still see great potential here even if Barwiz is looking for youtube tutorials, i'm a developer too and i've done that too, but i see in Barwiz something more important: compromise, maybe my noirshares will worth less than 0 in a near future and feel stupid at the end, but is a risk i can afford.

And everyone it was your decision to put you money here don't blame Barwiz, if you feel scamed, just learn and be careful next time

new account + 2 post history = NRS dev team member???
Awesome logic, again we can be very good Facebook friends if you want to.

I know it's you barwizi,

guess what? I don't have any social networking accounts other than this forum

you are trying to sweeten me up

get out of here sock puppet master

why do you refuse to be transparent with the rest of the investors?

what are you going to do? try to bribe me?

that don't work little man, I run my own business.

crypto to me is beer and play money

I refuse to see your lazy ass living a life of luxury you don't deserve

I am just warning others so they won't fall victim for another scam
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
He is free to do what he wants.. but it does come at a cost. NRS holders lose.

NRS is a DAC shares; it requires a lot of funds and development. Premine was not a secret, and it was necessary to build an awesome Shares that we have now.

I hope the dev team is not discouraged by all these FUDs. Their energy needs to be spent on development, not on explaining all these accusations.

If you're looking for a pump and dump coin, then NRS is not a good investment. But people will be dying to get more DAC shares soon or later.

Well, I've been reading and buying NRS since almost the beginning, I don't have much but know the history. I signed up to tell you who's acting like a girl that NRS is cool

I'm now Barwizi? lol
btw, what are you still doing here? is it like a noble intention to alarm people from scam dev? or are you just angry that price of NRS went down.
Just wondering...
He is just angry because he screw up  setting up the noirpool and was kicked out from NRS.

https://i.imgur.com/VUEcG64.jpg

So you're mad that you're losing money.
You're not actually losing money as long as Dev continues to develop and complete what they promised.

and the conversation you posted as a proof doesn't tell me he's a scammer. Premine is for the salary and other expenditures that dev needs to spend. He seemed to try selling at various point and via long period of time, what's the problem? No money = No development = Death of NRS
Don't expect people volunteer to work hard so that you can make money. People need reward for their work.
As long as dev brings out a good product, I have no problem with any action that Dev did.

yah you're definitely Barwizi

you can't save your project

new account + 2 post history = sock puppet

new account + 2 post history = NRS dev team member???
Awesome logic, again we can be very good Facebook friends if you want to.

I'm now Barwizi? lol
Just wondering...

So you're mad that you're losing money.
You're not actually losing money as long as Dev continues to develop and complete what they promised.

and the conversation you posted as a proof doesn't tell me he's a scammer. Premine is for the salary and other expenditures that dev needs to spend. He seemed to try selling at various point and via long period of time, what's the problem? No money = No development = Death of NRS
Don't expect people volunteer to work hard so that you can make money. People need reward for their work.
As long as dev brings out a good product, I have no problem with any action that Dev did.

yah you're definitely Barwizi

you can't save your project

new account + 2 post history = sock puppet
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

According to this,

lajz99    0.0234
Grndnpnd    0.0099
JakeThePanda    0.0199
nethyb    0.0384
Pocket    0.0229
Mario241077    0.0263
jerjian    0.0407
pvkpgp    0.0199
chocobo    0.0854
HermanCoin    0.0149
Zapa (john122)    0.0407
LemonAndFries    0.0060
miramare    0.0099
Frigga77    0.0052
wallace512    0.0214
Agarkiig    0.0051
8BitHero    0.0099
pinwc4    0.0507
Coindgr    0.0113
mcgirbaud    0.0099
barwizi    0.2086
yvg1900    0.0206
ieatm3s    0.0026
huadaonan    0.0224
cc5alive    0.0397
Logan    0.0122
Solid12345    0.0057
Thrillho    0.0030
410751302    0.0040
ning_aric    0.0040
The Other One    0.0020
Cassiopaia    0.0001
Chengren    0.0218
Tiau    0.0036
Niko    0.0062
Techo051    0.0794
Byter88    0.0040
godzirra    0.0851
degel_x    0.0007
Mirko    0.0025

Pages:
Jump to: