Pages:
Author

Topic: [NSFW] Girls of Reddit's r/GoneWild - page 10. (Read 144739 times)

staff
Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203
I support freedom of choice
March 30, 2012, 02:46:35 AM
Bit-Pay is available only in united states.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
March 30, 2012, 02:42:48 AM

Don't you think it's time for the Bitcoin Girls to have their own forum?

~Bruno~

suggestions?

Some, but a tad too tired to articulate now. This 52 year old fart loaded, then unloaded twenty 10" X 10" X 10' foot long OAK barn beams, single-handedly, today in Chicago. I think I freed a kidney stone during the process and soon will be singing Islands in the Stream. I spoke with the owner about Bitcoin, and he seems keen on the idea of using it in his three current establishments, albeit he'll have to run it by the other investors.

Related: I have a niece that works at a strip joint in South Bend, Indiana. How could such an establishment/dancers/barkeeps/etc. incorporate Bitcoin? My brother, her dad, knows the proprietors, thus could be an easy sell, but would still need ammo.

~Bruno~

QR codes or Bit-Pay ( https://bit-pay.com/cards.html )

Bit-Pay.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
March 30, 2012, 02:15:15 AM

~Bruno~

suggestions?

Some, but a tad too tired to articulate now. This 52 year old fart loaded, then unloaded twenty 10" X 10" X 10' foot long OAK barn beams, single-handedly, today in Chicago. I think I freed a kidney stone during the process and soon will be singing Islands in the Stream. I spoke with the owner about Bitcoin, and he seems keen on the idea of using it in his three current establishments, albeit he'll have to run it by the other investors.

Related: I have a niece that works at a strip joint in South Bend, Indiana. How could such an establishment/dancers/barkeeps/etc. incorporate Bitcoin? My brother, her dad, knows the proprietors, thus could be an easy sell, but would still need ammo.

~Bruno~

QR codes or Bit-Pay ( https://bit-pay.com/cards.html )
legendary
March 30, 2012, 02:08:53 AM

~Bruno~

suggestions?

~Bruno~
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas
March 30, 2012, 01:45:47 AM

~Bruno~

suggestions?
legendary
March 30, 2012, 01:32:03 AM

~Bruno~
March 30, 2012, 01:20:13 AM
DefCon has the HackBus.

We shall have the CoinBus!

legendary
March 30, 2012, 01:16:49 AM
I'm about 2-3 pages behind (going to catch up in a sec), but has anybody asked when we're getting the Bitcoin Gone Wild bus?

And, when will the catch phrase, "Show us your FirstBits!" become mainstream?

~Bruno~

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014
Strength in numbers
March 30, 2012, 12:35:13 AM
Just need an instawallet clone that sends a satoshi (using SendMany for low fees) to addresses in advance of giving them out.

LOL... just thought of this... (not trying to be mean or a jerk, but) how about put your money where your mouth is and automatically fund that satoshi when firstbits determines that it can't find an initial transaction with the requested bitcoin address?

wow, this could work... since you just got the bitcoin address from the user, you could fund the address and calculate what the first bits will be and tell them it will be ready in 10 minutes. DO IT! I LOVE IT!

We currently wait 6 confirms before giving a firstbits as a reorg is the only way a firstbits will get invalid, but even 10 minutes isn't nearly as good as, welcome you're address is 1blahblahblah.... and your firstbits is 1blahb.

It would cost like .01 to mark a million addresses, the problem is fees unless you wait and do them bulk, which is another delay.

Premade is the way to go, you could have a free service with charge for premium firstbits.
Activity: 812
March 30, 2012, 12:09:45 AM
I've not been able to read to the end of the thread because I've been busy 'researching' the photos

I dont know what hurts more from all this.. my wrist, or my heart from all the Bitcoins I'm now missing. Is there anyway to do a chargeback?

what hurts is having to wait til i get home from work before i can click NSFW links Cheesy
March 29, 2012, 11:59:17 PM
I've not been able to read to the end of the thread because I've been busy 'researching' the photos

I dont know what hurts more from all this.. my wrist, or my heart from all the Bitcoins I'm now missing. Is there anyway to do a chargeback?
March 29, 2012, 11:57:50 PM

not ordering by received amount?  ...or alphabetically? what's the order here?

It was just the order that I recalled them posting... but I added a sort from highest tipped to lowest. Bounty looks wierd in there, but whatever.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330
March 29, 2012, 11:51:42 PM
She is saying that someone is stealing her Bitcoin from instawallet, possibilities:
- She is lying
- She shared her personal instawallet link with someone else by mistake
- Instawallet isn't secure

I hope that someone will find what it's happening, because Instawallet is used my many people!

I've not been able to read to the end of the thread because I've been busy 'researching' the photos, but it turns out that Bitcoins will be taken from your instawallet address without it affecting your instawallet balance.  Like when you deposit coins to MtGox, if you check in blockexplorer you'll see the coins disappearing shortly afterwards even though they're still in your MtGox account.

See the question and answer here:
  http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/3320/when-i-use-instawallet-org-do-i-get-my-own-bitcoin-address

So it's possible the coins weren't stolen, if it's just the blockexplorer view that she's looking at.
Activity: 812
March 29, 2012, 11:51:08 PM
Code update! Now shows the exchange rated total

http://coinbus.com/GWTracker

code: http://sprunge.us/BTRj

not ordering by received amount?  ...or alphabetically? what's the order here?

2.78   mhhaha
1.05   LadyFappington
2.42   AllieWonder
1.20   LavenderAndSunshine
March 29, 2012, 11:44:47 PM
Code update! Now shows the exchange rated total

http://coinbus.com/GWTracker

code: http://sprunge.us/BTRj
March 29, 2012, 11:28:28 PM
Does anyone know where the girls are coming from? Are they all acquaintances of us bitcoiners, or is the word getting out somehow? Are these girls all from the /gonewild site?

Do we have any market intelligence? Smiley

I suggested earlier that everyone do this.. it's working pretty well...

I'm basically trolling /r/GoneWild for awesome looking girls and PMing them with some details of our project.. here's the latest post i've been making:

Badass. Is it linked on the page somewhere? I dont' see it.

This does create an interesting phenomenon with public transactions. Everyone can see how much each girl makes - for better or worse. Now if someone has tons of coffee available and nothing else to do tonight, they should make a webpage, like a ladder of the girls. Something graphical, so that girls move up and down on the ladder and the top earners will be in the spotlight.

It's in the introduction post http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneBitcoin/comments/rgtfk/bitcoin_bounty_for_the_1st_10_girls_gone_bitcoin/

The ladder idea is great! beyond my skill level.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021
Democracy is the original 51% attack
March 29, 2012, 11:21:50 PM
Hey if you made a script to track the scores, you should put it online auto-updating, then put a link on the reddit page so everyone can see.

Done! http://coinbus.com/GWTracker

Badass. Is it linked on the page somewhere? I dont' see it.

This does create an interesting phenomenon with public transactions. Everyone can see how much each girl makes - for better or worse. Now if someone has tons of coffee available and nothing else to do tonight, they should make a webpage, like a ladder of the girls. Something graphical, so that girls move up and down on the ladder and the top earners will be in the spotlight.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1021
Democracy is the original 51% attack
March 29, 2012, 11:18:48 PM
Does anyone know where the girls are coming from? Are they all acquaintances of us bitcoiners, or is the word getting out somehow? Are these girls all from the /gonewild site?

Do we have any market intelligence? Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 29, 2012, 10:22:19 PM
Nice  girls;D
March 29, 2012, 10:21:49 PM
Hey if you made a script to track the scores, you should put it online auto-updating, then put a link on the reddit page so everyone can see.

Done! http://coinbus.com/GWTracker
Pages:
Jump to: