Pages:
Author

Topic: Nucleon | PoW Masternodes (x11 Mining) | Masternode Hosting | INTERNAL SENTINEL - page 14. (Read 460715 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 10
Masternode site has payed out pretty well even with the chain moving slowly.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Have we been stuck on block 6047 for 13 hours now?

Haven't been paying attention to block times since we decided on what we are going to do for the fix, sorry, but we are getting closer on the update. Masternode changes have finished with positive test results, all that's left is finishing and testing the new difficulty retargeting algoritm
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Haven't been paying attention to block times since we decided on what we are going to do for the fix, sorry, but we are getting closer on the update. Masternode changes have finished with positive test results, all that's left is finishing and testing the new difficulty retargeting algoritm

I see. I want to purchase some masternode shares. Perhaps it will be safer to wait until the fix?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hello! I will add my D3 tomorrow
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
I made an account on nodemasters and my NEON wallet has been "pending address generation" for hours.
Hi
I have restarted  wallet app
si if that works for you now

thanks
Paul

I have an address now. Thanks

Good Stuff
brand new
Activity: 0

Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

How to Mine
        Use your wallet address as -u , and your Workername as -p .

STRATUM SERVERS:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.cash:3531 -u WALLET -p c=NEON  

Fee %0.5 Good luck

Masternode payments enabled

https://discord.gg/haJv5dS

legendary
I made an account on nodemasters and my NEON wallet has been "pending address generation" for hours.
Hi

thanks
Paul

I have an address now. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003
NodeMasters
Hi

thanks
Paul
Activity: 4
Hé DEV :-)

Nice project, see a nice future

grtz

Diefke
legendary
Activity: 7
Merit: 2
Well, let’s see where this is headed...

I’ve been sending over some Gh/s. My D3 finally feels useful!  Smiley
Found a few blocks already!
Activity: 13
I have seen https://www.nodemasters.net/MiningPool/LookingGlass?Pool=NEON
Its easy to use:
You send 1000000 neons to the account, then buy 1 share and wait for the reward from the masternode.
If you want to withdraw, just share and withdraw.
Very nice!
legendary
I was reading about the reward sim in discord. Looks really good. Cheesy

I'm reformatting it and will rerun the sim tonight to be in a clearer, easier to read, format
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Hello Mr. Legendary.
I want to ask because when I looked at this website: https://mealworms.biz/nucleon/features.html, I had a lot of confusion.
I am not an expert on coin creation programs or tokens and I am only a person who trades cryptocurrency.

NEON is a coin for sale or not? Like ICO.
What is the total supply?

Thanks for the questions

There was a very, very small presale for shares in a masternode that has been running since launch, but I will be taking that page down because it's over

NEON is currently only tradable on CoinExchange, but we haven't reached out to other exchanges yet until we feel like our network is stable enough to deserve a spot (we are making a couple major changes very soon) - Visit the market by clicking this line

The price is currently 1 satoshi, so it looks like total shit, but we have a big update and fork coming very soon that will change all of that significantly. I'm obviously super biased, but if you ask me, anyone not buying at 1 satoshi is crazy

Total supply is a bit hard to answer because it really depends what you're asking; that question is too vague to answer without more details on what exactly is it that you're looking for, sorry if I'm causing confusion here
LOL
If I'm beside you, maybe I want to sing Van Hallen and dance together.

See the NEON prices at CoinExchange so beautiful and beautiful, so there is no Buy Order. LOL

But if you have the best plan for the future of NEON, I will see it while saying "let's have a beer together".

Regards
doedz
Activity: 20
Merit: 10
I was reading about the reward sim in discord. Looks really good. Cheesy
legendary

There is a lot of useful information on this site and I plan on utilizing their API and info a lot more in the near future, especially on places like Twitter (which my business is currently waiting on a new developer license for since they changed their API recently)
legendary
Activity: 7
I'm curious about the current circulating supply, including MN's.
legendary
https://mealworms.biz/nucleon/discussions.html - Replaced the Shared Masternode Presale page with this one
Pages:
Jump to: