Pages:
Author

Topic: Nucleon | PoW Masternodes (x11 Mining) | Masternode Hosting | INTERNAL SENTINEL - page 15. (Read 460715 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Hello Mr. Legendary.
I want to ask because when I looked at this website: https://mealworms.biz/nucleon/features.html, I had a lot of confusion.
I am not an expert on coin creation programs or tokens and I am only a person who trades cryptocurrency.

NEON is a coin for sale or not? Like ICO.
What is the total supply?

Thanks for the questions

There was a very, very small presale for shares in a masternode that has been running since launch, but I will be taking that page down because it's over

NEON is currently only tradable on CoinExchange, but we haven't reached out to other exchanges yet until we feel like our network is stable enough to deserve a spot (we are making a couple major changes very soon) - Visit the market by clicking this line

The price is currently 1 satoshi, so it looks like total shit, but we have a big update and fork coming very soon that will change all of that significantly. I'm obviously super biased, but if you ask me, anyone not buying at 1 satoshi is crazy

Total supply is a bit hard to answer because it really depends what you're asking; that question is too vague to answer without more details on what exactly is it that you're looking for, sorry if I'm causing confusion here
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Hello Mr. Legendary.
I want to ask because when I looked at this website: https://mealworms.biz/nucleon/features.html, I had a lot of confusion.
I am not an expert on coin creation programs or tokens and I am only a person who trades cryptocurrency.

NEON is a coin for sale or not? Like ICO.
What is the total supply?
legendary
That's really exciting, maybe I can snag a block or two off my PC.

Once we post the new info, you'll be able to see why I answered the way I did  Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Waiting For New Details About The Coin & Use Cases.
Activity: 20
Merit: 10
That's really exciting, maybe I can snag a block or two off my PC.
legendary
After the update, will it be possible to mine with just a gaming PC?

Actually yes, you will. Difficulty won't mean as much after the fork as it does now. Obviously you will be competing against large ASIC miners, but there will be opportunities for even small rigs to get some blocks if you are solo mining

This, and the masternode changes, will be discussed in much more detail once the blockchain hits the fork point and the new difficulty retargeting algorithm is in full swing
After the update, will it be possible to mine with just a gaming PC?
legendary
We are getting close to having all these changes on testnet. Will keep everyone posted. Discord is the fastest way to get any new information: https://discord.gg/49K4n5d
legendary
Thanks for the wallet help last night! Not many projects out there who would dedicate two devs to solve a simple wallet error. Now my MN rewards have a home!!
You guys rock!!  Grin

No problem at all. We are always here for you guys  Smiley

Thanks for continuing to use NEON! Your participation is greatly appreciated and does not go unnoticed  Smiley
legendary
Can you guys even explain what is PoW masternode, it is little bit hard for me to understand since I usually use PoS kind of masternode.

Great question, thanks for asking!

NEON Masternodes currently receive 50% of the mined block reward. This means if a block rewards 100,000 coins, the miner (or pool) would get 50k, and the winning masternode would also get 50k

These percentages will be changing in the (very near) future when we update the difficulty adjustment algorithm (Dark Gravity Well in Dash is straight up dog shit and we are porting over a whole new algorithm to fix it) to further incentivise masternode ownership, or by owning shares on our Shared Masternode Hosting service by clicking here

Waiting For New Algo. Miner Friendly Algo Please.

The mining algorithm will still be x11; we are changing the difficulty adjustment formulas
Activity: 7
Thanks for the wallet help last night! Not many projects out there who would dedicate two devs to solve a simple wallet error. Now my MN rewards have a home!!
You guys rock!!  Grin
Activity: 32
Can you guys even explain what is PoW masternode, it is little bit hard for me to understand since I usually use PoS kind of masternode.

NEON Masternodes currently receive 50% of the mined block reward. This means if a block rewards 100,000 coins, the miner (or pool) would get 50k, and the winning masternode would also get 50k

These percentages will be changing in the (very near) future when we update the difficulty adjustment algorithm (Dark Gravity Well in Dash is straight up dog shit and we are porting over a whole new algorithm to fix it) to further incentivise masternode ownership, or by owning shares on our Shared Masternode Hosting service by clicking here

Waiting For New Algo. Miner Friendly Algo Please.
legendary
Where i can share masternode?

The Hosted Masternode Sharing site is located here: https://www.nodemasters.net/MiningPool/LookingGlass?Pool=NEON

Each share is 1m NEON, with 100 shares per masternode. Once a masternode is fully claimed, a new one will be added
Masternode share site is nice, only 1 mill to buy a share and you start getting rewards as if you owned a masternode.
legendary

Activity: 13
Where i can share masternode?
Activity: 616
brand new
Activity: 0

Automatic payouts every 120 minutes
No registration required

How to Mine
        Use your wallet address as -u , and your Workername as -p .

STRATUM SERVERS:
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://cryptopool.cash:3531 -u WALLET -p Workername 

Fee %0.5 Good luck

Masternode payments enabled

https://discord.gg/haJv5dS

Activity: 29
A lot of activity around here! Nice to see it with such a good team.
Also I saw your reply IGS, I hope you figure it out soon! I'll invest all those pending web-mined coins at NEON MN shares from nodemasters
Luskbit, NEON is currently listed on coinexchange.io, small amount left at 1 sat that I doubt will last long after the update.
Pages:
Jump to: