Pages:
Author

Topic: Nucleon | PoW Masternodes (x11 Mining) | Masternode Hosting | INTERNAL SENTINEL - page 20. (Read 460715 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
legendary
Accidental double post. Will delete this when I can, sorry
legendary
Just so you guys know.. this Tuesday, the price of the Presale Masternode is going to go up to 10 satoshis per NEON (it is 3 satoshis each until then)

It will remain at this price for one week. The following Tuesday, the presale will be closed and the development team will finish off what is left unclaimed to ensure a full, permanent Masternode

https://neon.mealworms.biz/presale.html

Today is the last day you're able to get part of the Presale Masternode for only 3 satoshis per new NEON

The Presale Masternode has already made over 25m NEON. This means that any from the Presale have already made a 25% ROI in less than a week

REMEMBER: No payments have been made, yet; anyone who gets in between now and next Tuesday will STILL receive full backpay since the Presale started!!

3.5 hours until the price changes for one week
legendary
Just so you guys know.. this Tuesday, the price of the Presale Masternode is going to go up to 10 satoshis per NEON (it is 3 satoshis each until then)

It will remain at this price for one week. The following Tuesday, the presale will be closed and the development team will finish off what is left unclaimed to ensure a full, permanent Masternode

Today is the last day you're able to get part of the Presale Masternode for only 3 satoshis per new NEON

The Presale Masternode has already made over 25m NEON. This means that any from the Presale have already made a 25% ROI in less than a week

REMEMBER: No payments have been made, yet; anyone who gets in between now and next Tuesday will STILL receive full backpay since the Presale started!!
legendary

legendary
Does the new wallet have different data folder name from old coin so I can install in a same pc?

Of course
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Does the new wallet have different data folder name from old coin so I can install in a same pc?
legendary
CoinExchange has swapped their coins and should be updating the market very shortly
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Well, as bspus I had 1000+ webmined, that's a lot more than what I swapped also I have some coins on CE.
I think that should be a little bit personalized, so people won't feel like getting less coins than what they mined.
legendary
I increased everyone's swap rate hoping it would be enough across the board to even out because it was becoming too hard to verify usernames cross-platform, but it seems I was a little bit off

I'll leave the increased rate in until the end of the month so it's all fair and then I'll see how many coins weren't claimed; we will revisit this issue then. Since I have balances still and the initial idea to preload them wasn't going to work with different usernames, but can probably pay web mining balances out of that because I'm sure not everyone will swap in time even though we are giving them an entire month to do so
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Swap in discord was a breeze.

I'll be waiting for my share of the webmining coins now, when that process starts.

I'm glad it was an easy experience for you  Smiley

Web mining balances should be auto-converted when you enter the .swap address, provided usernames are the same both here and on the old HealthyWorm Forums. So if your swap rate was above 1 Old NEON -> Around
2500 New NEON, chances are that your web mining balance has already been added

This bot uses databases so we were able to pre-load hidden balances from web mining for the swap; I did not post the web mining balances so people could not try to snipe other usernames

No, I don't see any transaction for webmining balance. I'm positive I have the same username on discord as well as your previous forum and it's the same as on BCT

It's all one transaction. How many coins do you guys feel like you're missing?

I might as well put the figures here.
I had 1706 coins in my wallet that I sent to the discord address. They were swapped to 4545k (4.545mil) which is slightly more than 2.5k for each one. In fact, it's pretty close to 1:2660 mentioned above by jcpgon.
But I had 1000+ coins in the webmining balance. So In total I was expecting a figure close to 6.8-7m total.

But maybe different rules or swap ratios apply for web mined coins?
legendary

legendary

I'll be waiting for my share of the webmining coins now, when that process starts.

Web mining balances should be auto-converted when you enter the .swap address, provided usernames are the same both here and on the old HealthyWorm Forums. So if your swap rate was above 1 Old NEON -> Around

This bot uses databases so we were able to pre-load hidden balances from web mining for the swap; I did not post the web mining balances so people could not try to snipe other usernames

No, I don't see any transaction for webmining balance. I'm positive I have the same username on discord as well as your previous forum and it's the same as on BCT

It's all one transaction. How many coins do you guys feel like you're missing?
Activity: 4

What if the user name is different?
My user name is same on here and discord, but different from the old site.

If any user's swap rate was way above 1:2500, then they can rest assured knowing that any applicable web mining bonus was already applied

I got a better ratio for my swapped coins (1:2660), but I had a lot more coins pending from webmining.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
this is nice and i like the wallet too....a good time to be part...sweet
Activity: 39
ProgPool
http://progpool.hopto.org

Nucleon Added.

Code:
 -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://progpool.hopto.org:3533 -u -p c=NEON   

Telegram

0.5% Fee.

Hosted in Usa, New york.

legendary
The Presale Masternode (found here: https://neon.mealworms.biz/presale.html) has already earned over 25m NEON on the new blockchain. This means that anyone who has, or does, joined before early next week have made over 25% ROI already

Not bad for like three days of doing absolutely nothing other than joining in the Presale before it's sold out  Smiley

Keep in mind.. even if you join today, you will still receive full backpay from the moment the new blockchain started
Pages:
Jump to: