Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 10. (Read 127501 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
new version no change,only post mine block 34001---45058.
no working node,waiting die

network H ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
new version no change,only post mine block 34001---45058.
no working node,waiting die
Activity: 9
Activity: 48
There are plenty of altcoins that do a pre-mine but ohh god forbid someone does a post mine after attempting to purchase NUD etc.

The price has doubled on bittrex so I take it the fork is healing properly, the majority of people seem to agree with us with a minority being lost as predicted. While I rather not lose the minority it seems like we can live with the losses.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
just so i am on the right track

a hard fork is happening because dev needs funds so there will be a 2% post mine right. funds to be used to take nud forward.

when these coins are in dev possession does he plan to sell all of them into BTC.

would that be wise. wouldn't it be better to do a premine where people can buy into a post ipo. this way rather than dumping the coins in the market which may cause it crash would it not be ok to do a ipo for investors

The two sentences that I've quoted in bold are the ones that make me think that this is not a serious project... You can produce a fork just because anyone need some "funds"

We have to be serious, guys.

Yeah, I have to agree.  This forking to produce extra coins for the dev or development of the coin makes no sense to me at all, goes against everything that crypto stands for, as it seems to me anyways.

I can't pretend to be an expert or that I fully understand the reasoning of this, but it made me uncomfortable enough to get out of NUD and sell all my holdings yesterday to move into another coin I have more faith in.

I'm sorry but I had to bail from this boat, wish everyone the best!!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!

a hard fork is happening because dev needs funds so there will be a 2% post mine right. funds to be used to take nud forward.

when these coins are in dev possession does he plan to sell all of them into BTC.

would that be wise. wouldn't it be better to do a premine where people can buy into a post ipo. this way rather than dumping the coins in the market which may cause it crash would it not be ok to do a ipo for investors

The two sentences that I've quoted in bold are the ones that make me think that this is not a serious project... You can produce a fork just because anyone need some "funds"

We have to be serious, guys.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
A hardfork will happen within 24 hours.

Don't forget to update the clients.

Still 0.0.0.4, is that right?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
Activity: 53
Are you thinking about halving??  its a good feature antidumpers
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

1.  Don't forget to contact exchanges including c-cex and bittrex before the hard fork.

OR..............

It would be a mess then.

2. please give out binaries for at least windows/mac, so we average Joe won't bother a lot on the update.
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
The new master is now available. Please update everyone.
Thanks
Some new feature?
NUD
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
The new master is now available. Please update everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Having trouble getting wallet to sync.  What addnodes is everyone using?
NUD
Activity: 88

Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
seem most of the people are tired.

devteam,juliansheen,NUD is mere your toy.

so,just implement your post-mine,would like to see,if your work worth 550k nud?

maybe nud will die peacely in days.

If the team have already decided to post mine, why not do it as quickly as possible?
You should put NUD in the normal track instead of the current volatile one.
Time is the most precious thing.

Also, you should build a more tight relationship with the community.
No one knows what are you guys doing now,
No one knows the roadmap and schedule.
It seems you are even not working on NUD.
Activity: 74
Shameless. I've never seen the same case in other coins, even the most shit one.

What attracts ppl to the crypto coin world?
Mathematics.
No one can take the control of coin production, only mathematics can do it.

You post mine,
you break the agreement,
the coin lose the credit, the trust.

Let the coin die silently.

===========
Shameless greedy team.

Currently the price in bittrex is already quite low.
Do you know why?
because most of the early enthusiasts now despise the team, and lose their trust on you.

in fact, we don't see that @nud has the same sound with you, julian sheen
so mostly we only despise you, julian sheen.

Even you ignore the fact that the majority of us enthusiasts bought at 8K-20K,
you still can't assume you HAVE THE UNQUESIONABLE RIGHT to buy even below the average cost of miners.
Don't mention the shit price at 1k that some miners use free electricity or free computers.

If you have confidence that NUD would worth 100K, buy at even 10K would still be profitable enough.
Why just take the current users as hostage?
Too low, too nasty.

No more shameless than other premined coins. Dev needs an incentive to work like everyone else, although it was clearly a mistake not to announce a premine up front (or instamine a boatload at launch like others do).
Activity: 170
longtime no see devteam,they are the confidence of NUD market,and the community.

Anyone in the community can contribute skills and thereby add to the confidence. What exactly are you missing?
Activity: 170
Solo mining is hard. Where's the pool?

There is an open bounty for an external miner.  No external miner, no pool.

Is the bounty reasonably high so it would justify quality developers to invest resources?

Also, what guarantees are there on its payout? There has been quite some distrust in the NUD community, so a developer might consider it to be risky to write an external miner.

And to anyone complaining about not being able to sync, I have never had any trouble syncing from scratch by just adding addnode=nud.fi, I just did it yesterday and worked fine.

I have seen that some people were able to connect by customizing their configuration. Still, there were many reports of people who could not connect. Access to the network should be easy for everyone, ideally without customizing their configuration at all. So, some people managing to work around the seeding bug does not imply that a fix is a bad thing. Letting all interested users connect adds to the decentralization of the altcoin, and thereby to its robustness.

I would assume the seed node fix would be included in the 0.0.5 release, but as other fixes are in the works, it isn't causing enough of an issue to warrant a new release and confuse people further.

Being confused by a bugfix would indicate severe impairment of cognitive skills, as if the user has been dropped as a child too often. Cryptocurrencies, on the other hand, are tools for the discriminating, smart people. Improving them should not be dictated by possible issues it would create for the cognitively impaired.

Apart from that, the official website does not state any updates for weeks as of now. Malicious gossip would even have it that this resembles what can be seen on AbandonCoins. So, it would normally be expected that bugfixes being posted more often would actually add to the confidence put into the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: