Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 5. (Read 127501 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
nud will be dumped below 1k.

They have been offered a whooping 2800 satoshi per NUD but the whales turned that offer down claiming they would rather have NUD fail than sell at such a low price, now they are selling at 1k satoshi.

It must be very confusing being a Chinese, but then again, these coins are better off at the hands of people that believe in NUD rather than speculators.
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
ROOT coin , VIA coin etc

Read altcoin calendar and deciede for your self what is best for you.
Ther is a lot of scam but few coin are good for earn profit.

Isn't this not THE problem!

A coin should not be used to earn profit, you can go to the stock markets for that.

A coin should be used to pay your goods with.

Until now coins are only used as a kind of stock markets, not as money.

When can we start using the (bit)coins as real money?

Here you go https://www.litepaid.com/services and www.e4btc.com

This is only begining. Be patient. Cryptocurrencies world hawe to replace current banking greedy system.

Regards
ROOT coin , VIA coin etc

This is precisely the sort of dumbfuckery we are trying to discourage. Go invest into icebergcoin or whatever shitcoin gives you profit (pump).

What we are doing here is starting a vehicle for original innovation, we don't need speculators de-stabilizing the prices like the chinese just did.

Yes we have a lower chance for success, yes there will be a bumpy road ahead, yes there might be inconveniences but ultimately we hope to deliver a sort of monetary system that could rival Bitcoin and be much faster, more fungible, more divisible and a better store of value.

We are already experimenting with technology which would allow us to implement smart nodes to relay information significantly faster than the Bitcoin network does ultimately keeping the whole network better synchronized.

We do have a significant advantage since we got the chance to observe the Bitcoin experiment and all its downfalls once it's out in the wild and up for so long.

I hope you succeed in this as soon as possible. As you can see there is a rumors that coin is dead.
Activity: 48
ROOT coin , VIA coin etc

This is precisely the sort of dumbfuckery we are trying to discourage. Go invest into icebergcoin or whatever shitcoin gives you profit (pump).

What we are doing here is starting a vehicle for original innovation, we don't need speculators de-stabilizing the prices like the chinese just did.

Yes we have a lower chance for success, yes there will be a bumpy road ahead, yes there might be inconveniences but ultimately we hope to deliver a sort of monetary system that could rival Bitcoin and be much faster, more fungible, more divisible and a better store of value.

We are already experimenting with technology which would allow us to implement smart nodes to relay information significantly faster than the Bitcoin network does ultimately keeping the whole network better synchronized.

We do have a significant advantage since we got the chance to observe the Bitcoin experiment and all its downfalls once it's out in the wild and up for so long.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
ROOT coin , VIA coin etc

Isn't this not THE problem!

A coin should not be used to earn profit, you can go to the stock markets for that.

A coin should be used to pay your goods with.

Until now coins are only used as a kind of stock markets, not as money.

When can we start using the (bit)coins as real money?

Is there any ''coin'' alive then?
Can I pay with bitcoin or any altcoin for my daily bread?
Looking at al the problems with all the 'coins', scam, hacking, etc.
Will there be any future for any "coin" or is it just a timebeing game for youngsters
until the next game will begin?

ROOT coin , VIA coin etc

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT

Is there any ''coin'' alive then?
Can I pay with bitcoin or any altcoin for my daily bread?
Looking at al the problems with all the 'coins', scam, hacking, etc.
Will there be any future for any "coin" or is it just a timebeing game for youngsters
until the next game will begin?
Activity: 37
{
"blocks" : 51908,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 0.02775994,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 799472,
"pooledtx" : 1,
"testnet" : false
}
Activity: 14
can not sync the wallet,i tried several times
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
The coinmarketcap situation is still unsatisfying. It reads:
429   New Universal Dollar New Universal Dollar   NUD   ? BTC   0.00001299 BTC   ?   0 BTC   -0.19 %   ?

It is as useless as if we were not mentioned at all.

Can someone please FIX THIS??!!

This coin will go nowhere until it has a reliable evaluation!
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002
Dev, i need a blockchain with txindex=1
Where i can download it?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
any further plan for this coin?

thanks
Activity: 100
Merit: 11
Looks gread friends! -Invest!
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
How should users proceed whose transactions are not included in the blockchain available for download? Overwriting the consensus-generated blockchain created by the wallet client by the one crafted by the developer team might lead to loss of balances, so I assume the losses can be compensated somehow.

The fact that so far no one has complained about missing
mining rewards is interesting.

Perhaps the mining with reduced difficulty after
copying and installing the chain with postmine blocks was
satisfying compensation.

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
What happen?  bad news ?

No. We had to pay bittrex 35k NUD to cover the expenses of the last hardfork for them, this is exactly why we got ourselves the NUD. Doubt we could round up 35k at demand instantly.

On the long run, it may be cheaper to hire experienced developers who can handle wallet upgrading without creating losses for NUD businesses.

If you require users to download the blockchain instead of having the nodes distribute it, why bother with a blockchain and peer-to-peer at all? Wouldn't it be easier if you make your coin a mere wallet website where people can login and view their balance, transmit coins etc.? Then you can edit the balances as you wish, without creating synchronization issues. This would also cut your development costs as you would not have to bother with all that cryptocurrency stuff anymore (which seems to go wrong regularly, anyway).

The logic is still peer to peer and not centralized as you seem to suggest, it's like the bitcoin blockchain which is available via torrent.

One tiny difference: With Bitcoin, the torrent-distributed blockchain is the same as the one you get when letting the client download it from other peers. So, it is just a speedup. With NUD, the blockchain is rather small until now, so no real point in doing so if it was for mere speeding up the download. However, it turns out that the consensus-driven process that gets you a blockchain by running the wallet leads to a different blockchain than what is available for donload by HTTP. So, it seems like someone on nud.fi wants to override the consensus from the network by his own transactions.
Activity: 170
It seems that the network forked, we are still early in development with no serious resources allocated so things are moving slow. They will move significantly faster now.

This is not a surprise at all. Anyone who compared 0.0.0.4 and 0.0.0.5, and who also has some background in cryptocurrency implementation, would see that the patch that was applied would be highly likely to lead to forks. It seems unlikely that it wasn't known before releasing 0.0.0.5 (unless the developers were hobbyists, but that seems out of the question - I read something about a brilliant team of engineers being involved).

2. Download the blockchain from the same page or http://nud.fi/blockchain.zip

How should users proceed whose transactions are not included in the blockchain available for download? Overwriting the consensus-generated blockchain created by the wallet client by the one crafted by the developer team might lead to loss of balances, so I assume the losses can be compensated somehow.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have paid bittrex the moment he asked for it you silly little FUDsters.

For long term project, FUD does not mean too much while development does.

So, can you give us roadmap/schedule/status on development?
Pages:
Jump to: