Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 11. (Read 127501 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I don't know man.

Brilliant answer.

How about you graduate, finish college, get a job developing monetary systems and then dictate to the elite on how to manage theirs? Everyone seems to have suggestions these days...

Pft. Sink the VC funds into paying off whales so they can make x20 profits off our sweat and tears, how about we just transfer the funds directly to the whales and that's it? Would sure be a lot more profitable than channeling them through an experimental monetary system.
You are the elite?  Well, prove it.  As it stands, you have what started out as a good idea, has shown no development in months,  and is now falling apart completely.

I don't see anything falling apart, on the contrary, I see things beginning to come together. The devs were unwilling to slave away and pay thousands of dollars in development fees for ungrateful whales while not even holding any significant NUD, boo whoo.

Now things will start moving pretty rapidly.
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
I don't know man.

Brilliant answer.

How about you graduate, finish college, get a job developing monetary systems and then dictate to the elite on how to manage theirs? Everyone seems to have suggestions these days...

Pft. Sink the VC funds into paying off whales so they can make x20 profits off our sweat and tears, how about we just transfer the funds directly to the whales and that's it? Would sure be a lot more profitable than channeling them through an experimental monetary system.
You are the elite?  Well, prove it.  As it stands, you have what started out as a good idea, has shown no development in months,  and is now falling apart completely.
Activity: 57
what's the problem now?
Need some free NUDs cover the cost of new features development?

It is ok to me, and I am glad hearing that.

How about hardfork 2% pre-minerd, and total coins reduce to 20,000,000 ?  so dev team get 2% pre-mined and holders get more shares.  happy everyone.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I don't know man.

Brilliant answer.

+1 sad but true. This is the current state of crypto world. I wonder how long it will last.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
i dont think they have enough money pump it.they want release new function,waiting for buyers pump it and they dump it get money. Grin

I don't know man.

Brilliant answer.

I don't know man.  Your can't have your cake and eat it too, as they say. You want to get rich with no risk, well it doesn't work like that. Kinda sucks that you have to learn that lesson so publicly and with other people's money.
Why not use your VC funds to buy up a shitload of NUD, driving the price up, while also helping you to acquire enough for you to cash in later when your amazing dev ideas are implemented.

... And what will we fund the dev ideas implementation with?
wondering if the devteam's work worth such huge volume of post-mine nud.

get 550k free nud then soon sell for profit and disappear again?

how can community believe that devteam will bring big change after getting 550k free nud?

two months past since nud launched,nud seem still a nothing coin.

need promises,need time schedule,need personal infomation about devteam in case disappearance,need improving credit.

need enough sincerity.

how could people believe you devteam will not make a second or third or fourth... hardfork to get another 550k nud?

(try to firstly build a pool and only mine for youself,may be a good choice.)

Well first of all a hardfork may only work if the majority agree to it, I doubt that most would agree to a second hardfork of 550k and if they will NUD will be worth so little by then due to the credibility issue that we will have nothing to gain from it.

The 550k will obviously not be dumped all at once, we will sell a little each time for development, so there is still significant work to be done.

Our "disappearance" was hardly for a week, and we got a willing investor and the much needed venture capital in return. As far as I'm aware we're the first venture capital backed cryptocurrency, the dev pitched some elaborate proof of work concepts and it was hard work.

No personal information will be given about anyone, that's not even a question and we will never consider it. We are always masking our IPs and using Tor and pseudonyms, having our identity revealed would not add to our credibility at all, it will only add us to the long list of schmucks trying to sell their crap (aka Max Keiser, Jackson Palmer etc). Identities may only be revealed when there is no innovation and we have plenty.

Why not use your VC funds to buy up a shitload of NUD, driving the price up, while also helping you to acquire enough for you to cash in later when your amazing dev ideas are implemented.
wondering if the devteam's work worth such huge volume of post-mine nud.

get 550k free nud then soon sell for profit and disappear again?

how can community believe that devteam will bring big change after getting 550k free nud?

two months past since nud launched,nud seem still a nothing coin.

need promises,need time schedule,need personal infomation about devteam in case disappearance,need improving credit.

need enough sincerity.

how could people believe you devteam will not make a second or third or fourth... hardfork to get another 550k nud?

(try to firstly build a pool and only mine for youself,may be a good choice.)

Well first of all a hardfork may only work if the majority agree to it, I doubt that most would agree to a second hardfork of 550k and if they will NUD will be worth so little by then due to the credibility issue that we will have nothing to gain from it.

The 550k will obviously not be dumped all at once, we will sell a little each time for development, so there is still significant work to be done.

Our "disappearance" was hardly for a week, and we got a willing investor and the much needed venture capital in return. As far as I'm aware we're the first venture capital backed cryptocurrency, the dev pitched some elaborate proof of work concepts and it was hard work.

No personal information will be given about anyone, that's not even a question and we will never consider it. We are always masking our IPs and using Tor and pseudonyms, having our identity revealed would not add to our credibility at all, it will only add us to the long list of schmucks trying to sell their crap (aka Max Keiser, Jackson Palmer etc). Identities may only be revealed when there is no innovation and we have plenty.
We are far from buying the sum needed, we will most likely hardfork NUD with a 550k dev mine within a week.

congratulate nud to be the first  post-mine coin in the crypto world.

Calling it post-mine would be unfair given the fact that no-one was willing to sell us at a profit and that we'd still be channeling those 8,000$ into development.

Shameless. I've never seen the same case in other coins, even the most shit one.

What attracts ppl to the crypto coin world?
Mathematics.
No one can take the control of coin production, only mathematics can do it.

You post mine,
you break the agreement,
the coin lose the credit, the trust.

Let the coin die silently.

===========
Shameless greedy team.

Currently the price in bittrex is already quite low.
Do you know why?
because most of the early enthusiasts now despise the team, and lose their trust on you.

in fact, we don't see that @nud has the same sound with you, julian sheen
so mostly we only despise you, julian sheen.

Even you ignore the fact that the majority of us enthusiasts bought at 8K-20K,
you still can't assume you HAVE THE UNQUESIONABLE RIGHT to buy even below the average cost of miners.
Don't mention the shit price at 1k that some miners use free electricity or free computers.

If you have confidence that NUD would worth 100K, buy at even 10K would still be profitable enough.
Why just take the current users as hostage?
Too low, too nasty.

You speak as if we have any extra authority in addition to the authority our genuine supporters give us. If you indeed despise us then sit on the old NUD version where we don't get 650k for development and have your coins get worthless in peace, I won't let the same happen to ours.

Greedy miners are looking to make profit off the DEVELOPERS, as if it's not enough that we've all sacrificed enormous resources already.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We are far from buying the sum needed, we will most likely hardfork NUD with a 550k dev mine within a week.

congratulate nud to be the first  post-mine coin in the crypto world.

Calling it post-mine would be unfair given the fact that no-one was willing to sell us at a profit and that we'd still be channeling those 8,000$ into development.

Shameless. I've never seen the same case in other coins, even the most shit one.

What attracts ppl to the crypto coin world?
Mathematics.
No one can take the control of coin production, only mathematics can do it.

You post mine,
you break the agreement,
the coin lose the credit, the trust.

Let the coin die silently.

===========
Shameless greedy team.

Currently the price in bittrex is already quite low.
Do you know why?
because most of the early enthusiasts now despise the team, and lose their trust on you.

in fact, we don't see that @nud has the same sound with you, julian sheen
so mostly we only despise you, julian sheen.

Even you ignore the fact that the majority of us enthusiasts bought at 8K-20K,
you still can't assume you HAVE THE UNQUESIONABLE RIGHT to buy even below the average cost of miners.
Don't mention the shit price at 1k that some miners use free electricity or free computers.

If you have confidence that NUD would worth 100K, buy at even 10K would still be profitable enough.
Why just take the current users as hostage?
Too low, too nasty.

congratulate nud to be the first  post-mine coin in the crypto world.

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
guys am gona drop 7k nud for 2k satoshi for you so you can go forward with this coin,just gimme an adress.only the dev adress  please.
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
as far as i know,chinese electric charge is the most expensive in the world. even though their cost of mining is 1k satoshi.
they mining nud at the high risk even  that once devteam has disappeared for a long time,didnot they worth a high return?

all the world abandon mining,they never gave up nud....all the world dump nud as shitcoin,they never gave up,never panic selling.

they are the best inventors worth highly return.

who is greed? why not devteam buy nud at 2200 sato when nud is still a nothing coin some days ago??

I am not claiming that they should sell at 2200 or any other price, it's their right to choose whichever price they think they deserve.

Julian, post your NUD adress here and i will send you 400 NUD for FREE!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

Business plans are non-existent in this context since this is not a business, the failure is mainly due to the assumption that most would be wise enough to look out for their best interests which was clearly an unreasonable assumption on my part.

What about the hard fork giving yourself a "post-mine" = problem solved?
If you are serious about rebooting the whole coin, why not, instead, hard fork it, giving yourselves a chunk of blocks or a foundation address?

Good point, is this doable?

Yes it is.

Or... one could make many addresses that pay for the developer and are hard-coded into the
source so that starting from a certain block height, they become spendable. So the premine
is spread over length of time, thus giving incentive for the devs to work hard and keep the
market value up.

And... in this case the devs could allocate some of the premine to those who have already
sold their NUD to the team, so nyaah nyah to you stingy tightwad whales.

But... in the open source world, if you have genuinely innovative code, you don't necessarily
have to pay for the development. Just be open and build it, they'll come.

On the other hand... if you're looking to making some profit from the code,
make sure you've got a solid business plan before the launch so you don't have to wake up after month
or so to the fact that "hey I'd better have some of these coins too!"

Our credibility barely survived through the last blockchain restart, we are not to subject everyone to inflation or else our monetary system would fall apart before it ever got a chance to start up.

We want to work in the same kind of professional environment most banks work in, without convicted pedophiles in the foundation, without endorsing scams/scammers for a couple of bucks and without waiting for months for the simplest features to get implemented by a team of volunteers that can be bought more easily than a hooker from down the street. You can probably tell that we aren't businessmen and aren't working to primarily establish a profit or make a couple of bucks, we already do that from our real jobs.

If we follow the same path our monetary system will be indistinguishable from the existing monetary systems by the time we reach their size. It will begin with confiscating NUD from someone most of the community sees as a bad person, by the time we would reach Visa proportions NUD will be confiscated left and right by tyrants without any evidence in the same manner. Since the network will be centralized development wise for at least a while all the poorly paid developers would have to comply to (or at least collaborate with) the state, the multinational corporations and the banks which is clearly contrary to all our interests.

Business plans are non-existent in this context since this is not a business, the failure is mainly due to the assumption that most would be wise enough to look out for their best interests which was clearly an unreasonable assumption on my part.
Not exactly sure what you are trying to say here.   Are you giving up on NUD?
NUD
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
If you are serious about rebooting the whole coin, why not, instead, hard fork it, giving yourselves a chunk of blocks or a foundation address?

Yes it is.

Or... one could make many addresses that pay for the developer and are hard-coded into the
source so that starting from a certain block height, they become spendable. So the premine
is spread over length of time, thus giving incentive for the devs to work hard and keep the
market value up.

And... in this case the devs could allocate some of the premine to those who have already

But... in the open source world, if you have genuinely innovative code, you don't necessarily

make sure you've got a solid business plan before the launch so you don't have to wake up after month

Our credibility barely survived through the last blockchain restart, we are not to subject everyone to inflation or else our monetary system would fall apart before it ever got a chance to start up.

We want to work in the same kind of professional environment most banks work in, without convicted pedophiles in the foundation, without endorsing scams/scammers for a couple of bucks and without waiting for months for the simplest features to get implemented by a team of volunteers that can be bought more easily than a hooker from down the street. You can probably tell that we aren't businessmen and aren't working to primarily establish a profit or make a couple of bucks, we already do that from our real jobs.

If we follow the same path our monetary system will be indistinguishable from the existing monetary systems by the time we reach their size. It will begin with confiscating NUD from someone most of the community sees as a bad person, by the time we would reach Visa proportions NUD will be confiscated left and right by tyrants without any evidence in the same manner. Since the network will be centralized development wise for at least a while all the poorly paid developers would have to comply to (or at least collaborate with) the state, the multinational corporations and the banks which is clearly contrary to all our interests.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Yes it is.

market value up.

Yeah this seems more feasible.
Pages:
Jump to: