Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 13. (Read 127501 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
the problem i have in giving the coins is when the value of those coins rises they would be worth more later.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Do you guys have a goal in mind?  I'd be willing to sell some, but I'd like to get some idea of what you are trying to achieve.

We have already said which feature we intend to introduce to NUD, as soon as we get the needed funding we will pursue the reduced blockchain aggressively as it will be the last hardfork, a proper plan to minimize damage and have the network heal rapidly when introducing the blockchain will be made as well as extensive testing and potential fixing of our whitepaper. Our main dev has given me the task to establish proper funding and not disturb him while he dedicates all his free time to research and whitepapers.

I was more referring to a financial goal.  To be clear:  How much NUD do you need?

Given the current price, around 250-450k would suffice to establish our long-term independence, starting a proper foundation in the future as well as having multiple programmers

I think it's unrealistic to expect that much.  Not only would it be nearly impossible to collect, it would instill fear in other investors having that percentange of coins in the hands of one party.  It makes more sense to gather, say, 100k, and aim to drive the value up through innovation.

Edit:  There is no reason why NUD couldn't sell for $10/coin(giving your team $1 mil for 100k NUD) with the innovations discussed so far in addition to the current state.

thats too many coins. how many coins in circulation

Its for the better, I dont mind selling/donating 30% of my stack for the devs if all nud users follow we can accumulate 250-400k easily. Well if 30% of your stack equates to "We can move forward with the development and potentially see increase in price and activity then it would be surely worth it.", rather than keeping your bag and will end up bagholding a coin that doesn't have any dedicated devs.

I understand the devs, If I were at their shoes ill do the same.

Well its certainly more honest than a premine or instamine.  I wouldn't put in all this work and and not hold a fuckton of my own coins and watch a bunch of whales profit off my efforts.

It's the same with all coins, most coin developers are just more sneaky about it.

yep and they are buying it too.

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I'm looking to sell the domain newuniversaldollar.com to any interested parties. Thank you for reading.
Activity: 48
Satoshi has more than a million BTC, did it stop investors?

Look people we could sit on 100k NUD with hopes of them appreciating in value to 10$ per NUD but for that to happen we need to begin work immediately.

If the conditions are met we can immediately swap a part of our reserves for venture capital that has essentially already been given to us and begin actually paying our programmers for assisting us with the work. The tens of thousands of dollars that we will receive will certainly get things moving faster than a couple hundred bucks in donations, no quality programmer will work given these conditions and it is not in the intention of our main dev to starve either.
Unless of course some of you are willing to let our programmers live at your mom's house and feed them protein bars and tuna sandwiches.
Activity: 686
Do you guys have a goal in mind?  I'd be willing to sell some, but I'd like to get some idea of what you are trying to achieve.

We have already said which feature we intend to introduce to NUD, as soon as we get the needed funding we will pursue the reduced blockchain aggressively as it will be the last hardfork, a proper plan to minimize damage and have the network heal rapidly when introducing the blockchain will be made as well as extensive testing and potential fixing of our whitepaper. Our main dev has given me the task to establish proper funding and not disturb him while he dedicates all his free time to research and whitepapers.

I was more referring to a financial goal.  To be clear:  How much NUD do you need?

Given the current price, around 250-450k would suffice to establish our long-term independence, starting a proper foundation in the future as well as having multiple programmers

I think it's unrealistic to expect that much.  Not only would it be nearly impossible to collect, it would instill fear in other investors having that percentange of coins in the hands of one party.  It makes more sense to gather, say, 100k, and aim to drive the value up through innovation.

Edit:  There is no reason why NUD couldn't sell for $10/coin(giving your team $1 mil for 100k NUD) with the innovations discussed so far in addition to the current state.

thats too many coins. how many coins in circulation
Activity: 673

Do you plan to do something about the anonymity feature?
Like making it accessible to to the average user?

Anonymity will be expanded upon and simplified for the average user after the blockchain is introduced.

I was more referring to a financial goal.  To be clear:  How much NUD do you need?
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
Do you plan to do something about the anonymity feature?
Like making it accessible to to the average user?
Do you guys have a goal in mind?  I'd be willing to sell some, but I'd like to get some idea of what you are trying to achieve.

Do you guys have a goal in mind?  I'd be willing to sell some, but I'd like to get some idea of what you are trying to achieve.
Activity: 462
Well its certainly more honest than a premine or instamine.  I wouldn't put in all this work and and not hold a fuckton of my own coins and watch a bunch of whales profit off my efforts.

It's the same with all coins, most coin developers are just more sneaky about it.
Hey everyone we're back!

We are currently looking for whales willing to sell large amounts of NUD at the current market price for development purposes, it would make a lot of sense for a whale to even sell half of his reserves and have the price gravitate towards 50k satoshi due to our development instead of sitting on NUD waiting for the development to happen remarkably slowly.

If anyone is interested to sell we will grant you an elevated "Gold member" status in the forum, if everyone will continue hoarding this will go nowhere as even the exchange volumes are a joke.

Best regards,
Julian.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Dump FAST while you can get a fraction of your NUDs worth, they will all be worthless soon believe me!!

And you are still buying? For sentimental value?
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

MultiFaucet.tk
We provide NUD BlockExplorer and Faucet.
Join us!
Activity: 350
Dump FAST while you can get a fraction of your NUDs worth, they will all be worthless soon believe me!!
Activity: 462
I've setup a pool with hash - but I dont know if it works or not.

Ive tried to create a CPU miner also but either the pool or miner (or both) fail as it gets "share above target".

http://www.hashharder.com/nudd/newuniversaldollar

If anyone has a cpu miner out there - try it please Smiley

Same thing for me  Sad Both cgminer and pooler cpu miner said share above target. Can somebody PLEASE explain how to mine??

Thanks

Open your wallet, sync with the blockchain, go to the debug console and type setgenerate true -1 to use all the cores of your CPU.  Replace -1 with 1,2,3,4.....and so on if you want to specify how many cores you want to use (generally if you are using the PC while you mine, not a bad idea to leave at least a core open for your normal activities).  Then.......wait.  Thats it.  Old school solo CPU mining is all we got until an external miner is created.  Depending on the difficulty and the power of your CPU, you can go days without finding a block so be patient.
Activity: 614
Merit: 254
I've setup a pool with hash - but I dont know if it works or not.

Ive tried to create a CPU miner also but either the pool or miner (or both) fail as it gets "share above target".

http://www.hashharder.com/nudd/newuniversaldollar

If anyone has a cpu miner out there - try it please Smiley

Same thing for me  Sad Both cgminer and pooler cpu miner said share above target. Can somebody PLEASE explain how to mine??

Thanks
Activity: 350
whale just dumped 100k on bittrex
Pages:
Jump to: