Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 15. (Read 127501 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I am looking for just one exchange which is willing to add NUD and get my exclusive support, ideally it would be stable and offer low fees. Since a hit on a network this early could potentially prove to be fatal exchange security is paramount, having it being operated by professionals would be ideal.

Overall NUD is stable enough to be offered at multiple exchanges but my personal choice is to offer my technical support to just one exchange however the code savvy members might support whatever exchange they wish.

To prevent FUD in advance I am making it clear that: I will also not send any bounties or our donations to any exchanges as to not hurt the free market, no code modifications that will favor one business model over another will be implemented either.

I am getting many daily PMs from people looking to buy so I feel as if there is a market to tap into for an exchange as well here. Hopefully this will be a mutually beneficial deal.

Thanks!

A cryptocurrency which can be depended upon is transparent enough so the free market alone allows exchange operators to make educated decisions about supporting it.

Nepotism between coin developers and "exclusively supported" exchanges does not add to transparency. In fact, it could be considered as a risk from the user perspective.

Why all the hate and negativity?  You obviously like NUD, I don't see why you would keep coming back to this thread if you didn't.  It's like you got bored of bringing up the same baseless scam accusations centered around the blockchain reset and scanned through the thread just looking to find something else to bitch about.
Activity: 350
dump your coins they aint going nowhere
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Please look up the meaning of the word "nepotism".  If you're going to come in here and "try" to sound smart, first you must educate yourself otherwise you are just spitting out bullshit as well as FUD.

*hint* there can not be nepotism between coin developers unless those developers share familial ties

Google search, first result:
nep·o·tism ˈnepəˌtizəm, noun
the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

I think we could relax a bit. Every community needs
its critics and by his perseverance, dolddigger has proved to
be beyond simple trolling.

That wasn't my first search result, however, it seems like some sources have chosen to update and extend the meaning (including OED) , probably based on loose, incorrect usage becoming prevalent over time which was very much the root of my annoyance in the first place.

I hold my hands up and hang my head on this one, you got me.  No excuses, my apologies to dolddigger for being a twat on this occasion, not the first time and won't be the last.

@dolddigger... However, I still don't get the point of coming here with such negativity, going back to your post you made two points;

the first I wholly agree with, the second is nonsense.  How can reaching out and asking to establish a new working relationship with an as yet unidentified third party be nepotism by any accepted definition of the word?

Maybe the dev is busy / has another life and doesn't want a full-time job hand-holding every up and coming exchange out there, many of which have proven to be nefarious or naive at best.  I think it's perfectly reasonable of him to say that he only wants to deal with one exchange personally and he did in fact say that anybody else technically savvy enough was perfectly at liberty to involve themselves in supporting other exchanges.

I think you are deliberately twisting awkwardly expressed views and attempting to make them something devious and/or negative out of some personal vendetta.  Hence my failed swipe at you in the same vein.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

Please look up the meaning of the word "nepotism".  If you're going to come in here and "try" to sound smart, first you must educate yourself otherwise you are just spitting out bullshit as well as FUD.

*hint* there can not be nepotism between coin developers unless those developers share familial ties

Google search, first result:
nep·o·tism ˈnepəˌtizəm, noun
the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

I think we could relax a bit. Every community needs
its critics and by his perseverance, dolddigger has proved to
be beyond simple trolling.

Activity: 236
I am looking for just one exchange which is willing to add NUD and get my exclusive support, ideally it would be stable and offer low fees. Since a hit on a network this early could potentially prove to be fatal exchange security is paramount, having it being operated by professionals would be ideal.

Overall NUD is stable enough to be offered at multiple exchanges but my personal choice is to offer my technical support to just one exchange however the code savvy members might support whatever exchange they wish.

To prevent FUD in advance I am making it clear that: I will also not send any bounties or our donations to any exchanges as to not hurt the free market, no code modifications that will favor one business model over another will be implemented either.

I am getting many daily PMs from people looking to buy so I feel as if there is a market to tap into for an exchange as well here. Hopefully this will be a mutually beneficial deal.

Thanks!

A cryptocurrency which can be depended upon is transparent enough so the free market alone allows exchange operators to make educated decisions about supporting it.

Nepotism between coin developers and "exclusively supported" exchanges does not add to transparency. In fact, it could be considered as a risk from the user perspective.

Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
How much is the bounty for extern cpu-miner?
If the cpu-miner is available, pools will be soon followed and djm34 won't have much problem porting it to gpu.

You could ask julian or head on to the official forum http://nud.fi/forums/ since devs are more active there.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
How much is the bounty for extern cpu-miner?
If the cpu-miner is available, pools will be soon followed and djm34 won't have much problem porting it to gpu.
Activity: 170

Thanks!

longtime no see devteam,they are the confidence of NUD market,and the community.

Devs on vacation for a week.  They will return in a few days.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8062665

somebody said:
“I can't find any information about why the NUD blockchain is smaller than a normal blockchain”

“NUD still use original blockchain model, not mini-blockchain scheme like Cryptonite. You must provide technical evidence to prove your claim.

NUD also promise 'complete anonymity' but appearently it's just a promise.”

I'm not knowledgeable enough to say whether or not NUD's anonymity method is better or worse than others.  I would actually be very interested to see an impartial third-party who knows what they are talking about review the code.

As far as the mini-blockchain goes, NUD team never claimed it was implemented.  Just that they had a method in the works for implementation down the road.  At this point in time, yes, NUD does use a normal blockchain.
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Yup, mining solo is very hard right now. A low-end CPU could probably run for months without finding blocks. Better to just buy on Bittrex until an external miner + pool is available. NUD is extremely cheap considering the high diff.

yep buying it on bittrex is much cheaper than setting up aws instances.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Yup, mining solo is very hard right now. A low-end CPU could probably run for months without finding blocks. Better to just buy on Bittrex until an external miner + pool is available. NUD is extremely cheap considering the high diff.
Solo mining is hard. Where's the pool?

There is an open bounty for an external miner.  No external miner, no pool.

And to anyone complaining about not being able to sync, I have never had any trouble syncing from scratch by just adding addnode=nud.fi, I just did it yesterday and worked fine.

I would assume the seed node fix would be included in the 0.0.5 release, but as other fixes are in the works, it isn't causing enough of an issue to warrant a new release and confuse people further.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 170
Observation:

There are still people complaining about getting no network connection. Instead of fixing the seeding code, people send around addnode entries for the config file. For a properly seeded network, this should not be necessary.

A preliminary seeding fix based on information found on the forum is now available in the unofficial convenience git branch: https://github.com/nudnud/nud-unofficial/tree/convenience.

Still, they are way too few seeds. It would help if some people would setup more seeds to be integrated into the source code.
Activity: 245
guys,why no take an action to tell everyone that nud is a great coin??

Stop spamming your coin across the forums.. it's not a good look when you shamelessly post 6 paragraphs worth of Mandarin in another coin's thread.

I have to agree with this. People will find out nud sooner or later themself.. Spamming in other topics is not the way. Cloak is a great coin and its one of the few altcoins i have in my portfolio.

Anyway i have some great ideas to contribute to this coin but first i want to have a chitchat with the dev later this week (still on my way home). It would obsolete qt and opens a door to even better decentralisatiion.

But first lets get a pool running.. Is there some progress on cpuminer integration?
Activity: 350
guys,why no take an action to tell everyone that nud is a great coin??

Stop spamming your coin across the forums.. it's not a good look when you shamelessly post 6 paragraphs worth of Mandarin in another coin's thread.
Pages:
Jump to: