Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 4. (Read 127501 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
I know, it was just for the idea, bought only a 100.
Now waiting for the last one you can buy!
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
I just bought my first coins under the 1000 sat.
Where are the wales who should sell all under the 100o sat?
The difficulty is higher than a few days ago, what's the reason?
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013
Your arrogance is spectacular.  There should be monuments made to that folly.

The coin itself is that monument.

YarkoL,you are also disappointed???

As a non-investor, I'm not disappointed and I'm waiting to see how all
this turns out. What I wrote above is deliberately left open to
interpretation. After all, the published code is interesting and
innovative so I have every reason to be grateful for
that.

But I certainly do not empathize with the attitude displayed
by the devs towards the user community and if there really are
some high-paying premium users that are privy to closed source
development - well, I'd feel uncomfortable being one of them and
reading this thread.
Activity: 673
Merit: 500
whales sell out all theire nud,now the first buy order is 518 sato.

Julian,after your last speech,NUD became a shitcoin rapidly.

why donot you know,only tech innovations is far never enough for a coin.

what a silly naive devteam menber.

The good news is that it is not beyond repair.  A development update and some positive words for the devteam could easily restore some confidence.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
No development, no communication.

No support from community.

No living.

P.S. Never seen such rude team members like JuilanSheen in other coins before.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Some evidence of progress would go a long way.

Evidence of progress is provided to those who actually contribute thousands of dollars towards development as they are prioritized at the top.

Free users should be glad that they are being taken along for the ride. Quite honestly I am not concerned at all in the communities trust in us and so on, my only concern is that people are being too greedy and hoarding NUD so the volumes are always low. If you want to dump at 1k sat then dump your whole half a million, don't do tiny 5k dumps to try and bait us into making the price higher. If we begin buying on bittrex now the price will be driven up to +20k satoshi since the greedy whales will dump every 5k at a higher and higher price.

Overall letting the market cool down is great, I am more than happy that you have absolutely no faith in NUD, please dump all your reserves promptly as I am growing impatient.

Request community please JulianSheen leave, NUD needs a healthy living environment. He is greedy source.
legendary
Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

The coin itself is that monument.

Evidence of progress is provided to those who actually contribute thousands of dollars towards development as they are prioritized at the top.

Free users should be glad that they are being taken along for the ride. Quite honestly I am not concerned at all in the communities trust in us and so on, my only concern is that people are being too greedy and hoarding NUD so the volumes are always low. If you want to dump at 1k sat then dump your whole half a million, don't do tiny 5k dumps to try and bait us into making the price higher. If we begin buying on bittrex now the price will be driven up to +20k satoshi since the greedy whales will dump every 5k at a higher and higher price.

Overall letting the market cool down is great, I am more than happy that you have absolutely no faith in NUD, please dump all your reserves promptly as I am growing impatient.

This is not arrogance. The man expressed his real opinion which is exactly.

The arrogance lies in the fact that he thinks he can be so successful despite carrying such scorn for his community and "small" supporters.
Activity: 614
Merit: 254

This is not arrogance. The man expressed his real opinion which is exactly.

Activity: 48

price remain around 1k sato after julian annouced wtb plenty of nud at 2200 sato.

whales still dump nud on bittrex,what does it mean?

they didnot care the devteam's little pity profit,they suppose nud only worth 1k sato.

they want to sell out all the nud.

the devteam has lost both authority and the influence of community.

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
new innovation appear everyday in crypto world.

such as the upcoming skycoin will cover all the shine of other coins.

is anybody here still care NUD's update?

Depends on what the updates will bring us..  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
hi

this coins anon is based on tor routing and coin mixing node?
can everyone be a mixing node?
if i understood something wrong it would be nice if someone could explain thanks
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8415564

Anonymous is a strong term, we have yet to see one cryptocurrency achieve that instead of boasting about "anonymity".

Simply integrating mixing or wiring the transactions via Tor/L2P isn't enough, integrating mixing and claiming anonymity makes about as much sense as lowering the block speed and claiming to be the "fastest altcoin" or "the altcoin with the fastest transactions". It implies that there is some original innovation when there is none.

I might not be on here 24/7 looking into every single altcoin but as far as I know we are the only candidate that got it so far, however we are pretty early into development ourselves.

Is anybody even developing NUD? 
Activity: 312
Merit: 254
Would you consider try to introduce NUD into supernet " https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346 " once NUD have more developed the promised features? I know NUD dev doesn't like POS coins, but could be a nice way to get many new features and users, don't you think? I think NUD dev is competent enought and seems the kind of person to mantain a conversation with jl777 Smiley
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Before releasing the update our dearest dev has allocated an additional budget towards acquiring additional NUD. We are willing to buy at 2200 satoshi AT A PROFIT, the price on the exchange is nearing 1k satoshi. We are looking to buy large amounts that are impossible to buy due to the low volume, if anyone is willing to sell MORE than 100k PM us.

in case you still dont understand,i am not gona sell you my coins Smiley never.did they say to never say never?i say never Smiley.
Activity: 48
Before releasing the update our dearest dev has allocated an additional budget towards acquiring additional NUD. We are willing to buy at 2200 satoshi AT A PROFIT, the price on the exchange is nearing 1k satoshi. We are looking to buy large amounts that are impossible to buy due to the low volume, if anyone is willing to sell MORE than 100k PM us.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
guys i hope you learned your lesson.never buy coin developed by broke ass people Smiley cuz they starving like rawandeses refugees.all they want is collect your nud. Kiss

nud will be dumped below 1k.

They have been offered a whooping 2800 satoshi per NUD but the whales turned that offer down claiming they would rather have NUD fail than sell at such a low price, now they are selling at 1k satoshi.

It must be very confusing being a Chinese, but then again, these coins are better off at the hands of people that believe in NUD rather than speculators.

What's with the overwhelming sense of racism on these boards?  Anyhow, you guys (the NUD dev team have (had?) a great set of ideas to start with, and it would be great to see them realized.
Pages:
Jump to: