Pages:
Author

Topic: [NUD ₦ ] New Universal Dollar | Bcrypt | 0% Pre-mine | First Anonymous Crypto - page 42. (Read 127527 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Alright,

I backed up my old wallet, installed 0.0.0.3, placed the wallet.bin in the Roaming folder and it now shows about 1/10 of my old coins. But it seems stuck on block 3317?

We are in that block, is only a visual bug

K, thx Smiley

Next question: I have 1/10th of my old coins as confirmed balance and my old balance as unconfirmed aswell as a lot of old transactions still stuck on confirming. Will those ever clear?
Activity: 312
Merit: 254
Alright,

I backed up my old wallet, installed 0.0.0.3, placed the wallet.bin in the Roaming folder and it now shows about 1/10 of my old coins. But it seems stuck on block 3317?

We are in that block, is only a visual bug
Alright,

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Oh yeah, curious if their is an external bcrypt miner out in the wild yet?  Simply for convenience, be nice to be able to mine on all my CPUs straight to 1 wallet.

No. Only way to mine it is through the wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Oh yeah, curious if their is an external bcrypt miner out in the wild yet?  Simply for convenience, be nice to be able to mine on all my CPUs straight to 1 wallet.
Activity: 462
I received my NUD from the old blockchain today.  Just stating for the record!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Pardon me for my importunity, dev, but I still didn't receive my coins from previous blockchain. They came from the exchange, not from a pool, if it makes a difference.

I posted all the addresses on page 18, is yours present?

If so you can check your txid for confirmations, I figured it might take a while for the whole 419 transactions to get included in blocks.

In case it isn't present how much did you have? I could check and make you whole out of our own funds to further minimize the exchange damage.

I have the same problem here. My address is NC9T3m4hMTzR1NrabC5YvpdUAjs5MbfK4W, it does not exist in your list and it has 2000.00 coins in unconfirmed. Please, check this out.
NUD
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I hope that you will consider us again if/when bcrypt support is added and the coin is through the testing phrase.

So, are you saying you actually haven't added bcrypt yet? Following this coin is just priceless Smiley

I was referring to bcrypt support by the pool, not by our coin, if our coin wasn't bcrypt it could have been added already.

We are also using bcrypt/RTR0 for address generation so building a chain explorer for example would take some time as well.

I don't see how I could have managed to pre-mine or steal from the community, please enlighten me to your conspiracy theory so I may disprove it, otherwise those are just empty words.

Well, what's the point of announcing the coin as "bcrypt" while it's in fact scrypt, if not for giving your own ASIC miners an advantage until others find out they can mine with scrypt, too? If he announced it as "scrypt", he couldn't make as much profit because people with scrypt miners would consider the coin from the beginning, but due to the misinformation, I would expect huge profit.

Now, the huge profit still remains pretty large after the 1/10 restart, and in addition to that the evidence for the first step is removed from the blockchain. So, in essence this leads to an altcoin with a 500 block pre-mine, which is announced as 0% pre-mine, and the community even says "thank you" because of the big words about redistributing the coins, while the largest part is probably "redistributed" to the scrypt mining addresses that were put in place from the beginning.

While we will probably not be able to prove if this happened, it would at least be the most logical explanation for a lot of things that happened since this coin launched. And I must admit, it would be a pretty smart scheme for having a nice pre-mine for yourself, while giving the community reasons to agree to it...

Well, he mined the first 500 blocks, and everyone seems have received his coins... so where is the premine? In adition, we saw that big address is from the pool with 218907 coins -> 5025 blocks * 50coin/block= 251250coins -> 251250-218907(coins from pool)= 32343 solo mined coins-> suposing all this blocks are from the dev "which isn't true either" now he has 3234,3 NUD (OHHH, he is rich!!!, he knows how to invest his time for earn a lot of money!!) ¬¬

Activity: 170
Hey,

I haven't checked in lately, could a kind person please bring me up to date?

I mined on the Scrypt version and have some NUD in my wallet, I think it's still 0.0.0.1, maybe .2.

Can I safely update to 0.0.0.3 without losing my coins?

Thanks in advance Smiley

Make a backup of your wallet.dat.
Delete everything else.
You should get 1/10 of your mined coins back.
That's the exchange rate becauseof fixing algorithm which supposed to be bcrypt not scrypt from the very beggining :p

Be careful, though. Apparently, there is a list of addresses, and if you're not on the list, chances are that you won't get your funds back. Or you'll have to explicitly ask for them. Probably the first semi-anonymous cryptocurrency Wink

To be sure, you may want to keep a copy of the old blockchain in order to have a proof if coins turn out to be missing after the "exchange".

Thanks to everyone who replied.

WIll that exchange happen automatically by resetting the blockchain?

Not automatically at all. The dev promised to manually send the coins as a reward for switching to the new blockchain. This is why I suggested keeping a backup copy of the old blockchain, as this is the only cryptographically secure thing here. Some like the dev very much, and for this reason say that they trust in getting their coins, but you would have to figure out on your own if this applies to you.

Probably the dev's pre-mine. Otherwise, in the spirit of his "I restart the blockchain if I don't like the balances as they are" policy, he would have removed these funds by now...

Your frustration from the decisions that developer takes suggests that this address is belongs to you.

Strange logic. Why would I suggest that the developer should remove this balance while being at the process of blockchain invalidating, if it were my funds?

Would it be mine, it would still be a worthwhile amount, no matter if before or after an 1:10 exchange. No need for emotions then. I'm just slightly concerned because I am very enthusiastic about the cryptocurrency economy, and what I saw here looked just pretty wasteful on resources, with no real motivation. I don't really understand why you're assuming personal motives here. To be honest, if NUD flies, the blockchain switch would be even an advantage to me, considering that I have more NUD on the new blockchain compared with the old one.

And what's the logic for restart the chain with 1/10 if that coins belong to the dev? Is he retarded? And it's more, if he mined that ammount is because he have a bunch of asics, what's the point for him in changing the algorithm to one "asic resistent"?
Cryptocurrency economy is like any other, rich gets richer and sometimes one poor have a little chance to get many coins if he is in the correct place at exact time, so don't expect miracles or reaching utopias with cryptos

Well, what's the point of announcing the coin as "bcrypt" while it's in fact scrypt, if not for giving your own ASIC miners an advantage until others find out they can mine with scrypt, too? If he announced it as "scrypt", he couldn't make as much profit because people with scrypt miners would consider the coin from the beginning, but due to the misinformation, I would expect huge profit.

Now, the huge profit still remains pretty large after the 1/10 restart, and in addition to that the evidence for the first step is removed from the blockchain. So, in essence this leads to an altcoin with a 500 block pre-mine, which is announced as 0% pre-mine, and the community even says "thank you" because of the big words about redistributing the coins, while the largest part is probably "redistributed" to the scrypt mining addresses that were put in place from the beginning.

While we will probably not be able to prove if this happened, it would at least be the most logical explanation for a lot of things that happened since this coin launched. And I must admit, it would be a pretty smart scheme for having a nice pre-mine for yourself, while giving the community reasons to agree to it...
Hey,

I mined on the Scrypt version and have some NUD in my wallet, I think it's still 0.0.0.1, maybe .2.

Thanks in advance Smiley

Delete everything else.
That's the exchange rate becauseof fixing algorithm which supposed to be bcrypt not scrypt from the very beggining :p

Be careful, though. Apparently, there is a list of addresses, and if you're not on the list, chances are that you won't get your funds back. Or you'll have to explicitly ask for them. Probably the first semi-anonymous cryptocurrency Wink

To be sure, you may want to keep a copy of the old blockchain in order to have a proof if coins turn out to be missing after the "exchange".

Thanks to everyone who replied.

WIll that exchange happen automatically by resetting the blockchain?
I hope that you will consider us again if/when bcrypt support is added and the coin is through the testing phrase.

So, are you saying you actually haven't added bcrypt yet? Following this coin is just priceless Smiley
Hey,

Thanks in advance Smiley

Delete everything else.

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
Hey,

Thanks in advance Smiley

Delete everything else.
Hey,

Thanks in advance Smiley
I couldn't seem to get sendtomany working, so had to send each transaction separately. Due to this, there has been a 0.01NUD fee deducted from each transaction.

Code:

N92YV32NXjU2MjPzEFgbQ77vRWX7VtdZ3s
4ec509f97c7aefa791ed4ee2d3c6c4f2ddfdefe5346a0edc56af66f1440e2ce7

i saw my tx... but still not swap yet.....

OK, i got my swap! but in the unconfirmed balance, still shows the scrypt mined coins. is it ok ?

yes, it's ok, If they make ugly for you transfer all of them to a new address, dump the privkey and import it in a clean wallet.dat  Wink
Activity: 252
I couldn't seem to get sendtomany working, so had to send each transaction separately. Due to this, there has been a 0.01NUD fee deducted from each transaction.

Code:

N92YV32NXjU2MjPzEFgbQ77vRWX7VtdZ3s
4ec509f97c7aefa791ed4ee2d3c6c4f2ddfdefe5346a0edc56af66f1440e2ce7

i saw my tx... but still not swap yet.....

OK, i got my swap! but in the unconfirmed balance, still shows the scrypt mined coins. is it ok ?
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Pages:
Jump to: