Author

Topic: NULL - page 102. (Read 456104 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
January 04, 2018, 02:42:48 PM
One of the fastest ‘ignored’ ever in my book.

MCO is nice and steady by the way. Excellent for people who wish to join the Monaco ride.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 12:50:54 PM
I’ve just installed the new Monaco App Update on my iPhone, described as Bugfix-Update. It seems the „bug“ was the Travel Insurance, it‘s removed now.

Okay cool -- things are looking good! I can't wait to get my Monaco Elite Card! Need to try to save 50,000 MCO so i can get the black card.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
January 04, 2018, 12:06:37 PM
I’ve just installed the new Monaco App Update on my iPhone, described as Bugfix-Update. It seems the „bug“ was the Travel Insurance, it‘s removed now.
January 04, 2018, 11:57:18 AM
English please -

Okay I got in contact with the Monaco Support team and was told everything is on track. They want to ensure that the application functions fully with the card and security tokens are in place.

I was also told to please refrain from contacting the Support team as they are busy rolling out the system to Singapore and have tight deadlines. But was also advised to attend the slack meeting on the 9th of January.

So while I was a little bit concerned this did alleviate any worries I had. I can't wait to obtain my card and look forward to having a great working relationship with the Monaco team. The most under priced value play at the time that I write this message. I don't want to FOMO into it so I am just holding strong.

Lol, there's no way in hell MCO can reach .01 BTC without a working platform and card. Been patiently waiting for so long don't know much longer I can wait

I am being sarcastic, bro.
They r being damn silent .
Look at BCD and TRX admins
They r as active af

they are just preparing for the next amazing feature removal-
i guess they will now remove the ATM feature - because who needs cash if he has a Monaco Card
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
[/quote]
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
January 04, 2018, 08:53:31 AM

Lol, there's no way in hell MCO can reach .01 BTC without a working platform and card. Been patiently waiting for so long don't know much longer I can wait

They r as active af
[/quote]

they are just preparing for the next amazing feature removal-
i guess they will now remove the ATM feature - because who needs cash if he has a Monaco Card
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

[/quote]

They r as active af
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 04, 2018, 12:09:51 AM
Monaco project is one of the best project ever.
The dev team is the most honest yet deadline-meeting team I hv seen.
They are being super transparent on every tokens they unlocked.
By end of the Jan, we will observe $10B market cap.
😂😂😂😂

the best team in terms of removing all the great features they announced at the start

token contract and cashback in MCO - DELETED
Indurance - DELETED

whats next?

what a great Team!!!!!

who cares about a stupid market cap for a useless token=?
go and get the free blue monaco card - its a normal crypto prepayd Visa like all the others out there

Pls be understanding
This great team wont do anything without a reason
Most probably they already figured out best replacements for smart contract and insurance but their lawyers r still working on the its SOP since 1st Nov.
They gonna create world 1st smart sharing contract, I guess
And they r being inactive in twitter since Xmas bcos they r working hard to release the greatest app ever known to human kind.
It will be most downloaded app ever.
All hodlers wont just go to Moon, we will go beyond Milky Way galaxy.
XRP experienced 450x growth in a year but MCO will experience 1000x growth shooting every token price frm $0.7 to $700.
Today, it gonna jump to 0.002, tml 0.004 , and 0.01  next week according to the shillers .
Yea !!!!

January 03, 2018, 10:05:25 PM
😂😂😂😂

the best team in terms of removing all the great features they announced at the start

Indurance - DELETED

whats next?

what a great Team!!!!!

go and get the free blue monaco card - its a normal crypto prepayd Visa like all the others out there

Pls be understanding
This great team wont do anything without a reason
Most probably they already figured out best replacements for smart contract and insurance but their lawyers r still working on the its SOP since 1st Nov.
They gonna create world 1st smart sharing contract, I guess
And they r being inactive in twitter since Xmas bcos they r working hard to release the greatest app ever known to human kind.
It will be most downloaded app ever.
All hodlers wont just go to Moon, we will go beyond Milky Way galaxy.
XRP experienced 450x growth in a year but MCO will experience 1000x growth shooting every token price frm $0.7 to $700.
Today, it gonna jump to 0.002, tml 0.004 , and 0.01  next week according to the shillers .
Yea !!!!
Activity: 5
January 03, 2018, 09:34:49 PM
😂😂😂😂

All MCO holders have shooted for the moon, they have missed. Hope that next weeks they will  land among the stars.
January 03, 2018, 09:27:28 PM
😂😂😂😂

Indurance - DELETED

whats next?

what a great Team!!!!!

January 03, 2018, 09:19:12 PM
😂😂😂😂
January 03, 2018, 08:57:49 PM
It looks as if on the IPad the app is the iPhone app but scaled for iPad instead of having a native iPad UI.

Hardly something I would consider priority if Monaco has 50k+ people waiting for card shipment.

The new app release is imminent probably this week. I guess they had already fixed it.

Dev team is very active on slack

cool any more awesome features removed? maybe the plastic from the card this time?
or the wallet maybe? cause who needs a wallet for a card that doesnt exist Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
January 03, 2018, 04:14:37 PM
It looks as if on the IPad the app is the iPhone app but scaled for iPad instead of having a native iPad UI.

Hardly something I would consider priority if Monaco has 50k+ people waiting for card shipment.

The new app release is imminent probably this week. I guess they had already fixed it.

Dev team is very active on slack
legendary
yes
January 03, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
January 03, 2018, 04:12:18 PM
This coin is the next big thing, 2018 will be full of good news for MCO. Everybody is talking about it.

It could explode in any moment, as I said for verge and burst before this coin will moon very very soon
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 03:46:22 PM
So some text is clipped. Is that your complaint?

not only that, other informations are not displayed at all(people ahead/behind etc)

Maybe it's not a deal breaker but it looks very unprofessional
legendary
yes
January 03, 2018, 03:18:58 PM
So some text is clipped. Is that your complaint?
January 03, 2018, 03:12:11 PM
Understand where you are coming from. But you know i am not overly concerned about this. I see it as a small easy to fix issue. It's a simple recompile to utilize proper screen size.

Okay I see what the issue is -- you are using an ipad. They developed this for ios obviously and just set the configuration for iphones. But compiled it also to load on tablets for people that wanted to do that.

Yes it's an easy fix -- but also probably not a priority as the majority of folks are going to use the phone app both android and iphone to request/use the system.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about this. How does it work on your iphone have you tried it? Should be seemless and smooth it worked for me great! They probably just shouldn't have compiled it for tablets to eliminate any questions or remove the app from the itunes store for ipads. Would make sense to me.

TenX rushed out a card -- only does Crypto to Crypto Purchases and is in very limited locations. Yes they rolled out a product but it's half done. The quality is that of Kmart or Walmart. So if you want a Walmart Card get TenX. I'll wait for my Monaco which has a lot more going for it. Visa allows you to use the card basically anywhere. On the fly currency transfers from Fiat to MCO, ETH, BTC and pending other Cryptos. You can almost think of it as an exchange in the palm of your hand to buy/sell and purchase.

Not only the flexibility but the and user friendly interface/design. I showed it to my Grandmother and she ordered one. To show the quality and craftmanship holders of Monaco also get the Metal Monogrammed cards. It's a no brainer business model IMO.

hey, can someone get me a short view of the coin at the moment ? what's the VISA stuff, and compare to TenX ? (the other good crypto card project i know)

We are so glad to hear your support! We look forward to delivering our products to you. Please stay tuned for more updates of our new exchange listings, app launch and cards rollout.

Maybe first you can fix your app  Huh Bug reported almost 2 months ago and app is still useless. It's something to fix in 15min and you can't do it so how are you gonna handle other stuff? This is ridiculous.

what bug? I used it and my grandma used it no problem? The other fellow was speaking about another card changing to fiat. That's in a round about way not even the same as what Monaco has. That's like saying Walmart sells cars. Yes they do sell cars in the Toy isle.

https://i.imgur.com/74cnHmw.jpg

Almost 2 months and they can't fix this simple issue. As much as I like monaco project I have doubts about their development team competences

They published monaco app for ipad so in my opinion it should work as smooth as on any other device but here it looks like they have never tested it. Something like this should never happen in professional company.

Neverless if they can't fix it they should remove ipad version as you suggested but it would be nice to check your balance and spendings on bigger screen from time to time.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 01:28:29 PM
The guys are already a new year. In conditions all the same, only citizens of the European Union can have a card?
Is everything the same or was it changed?

I would say it is worse, since even the citizens of EU can't have the card right now... I mean, they technically can... but they don't... noone does  Cry
you mean it's againts law? why I see some people have centra card and used it ? @.@ tenx too
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 12:54:48 PM
Okay I see what the issue is -- you are using an ipad. They developed this for ios obviously and just set the configuration for iphones. But compiled it also to load on tablets for people that wanted to do that.

Yes it's an easy fix -- but also probably not a priority as the majority of folks are going to use the phone app both android and iphone to request/use the system.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about this. How does it work on your iphone have you tried it? Should be seemless and smooth it worked for me great! They probably just shouldn't have compiled it for tablets to eliminate any questions or remove the app from the itunes store for ipads. Would make sense to me.

TenX rushed out a card -- only does Crypto to Crypto Purchases and is in very limited locations. Yes they rolled out a product but it's half done. The quality is that of Kmart or Walmart. So if you want a Walmart Card get TenX. I'll wait for my Monaco which has a lot more going for it. Visa allows you to use the card basically anywhere. On the fly currency transfers from Fiat to MCO, ETH, BTC and pending other Cryptos. You can almost think of it as an exchange in the palm of your hand to buy/sell and purchase.

Not only the flexibility but the and user friendly interface/design. I showed it to my Grandmother and she ordered one. To show the quality and craftmanship holders of Monaco also get the Metal Monogrammed cards. It's a no brainer business model IMO.

hey, can someone get me a short view of the coin at the moment ? what's the VISA stuff, and compare to TenX ? (the other good crypto card project i know)

We are so glad to hear your support! We look forward to delivering our products to you. Please stay tuned for more updates of our new exchange listings, app launch and cards rollout.

Maybe first you can fix your app  Huh Bug reported almost 2 months ago and app is still useless. It's something to fix in 15min and you can't do it so how are you gonna handle other stuff? This is ridiculous.

what bug? I used it and my grandma used it no problem? The other fellow was speaking about another card changing to fiat. That's in a round about way not even the same as what Monaco has. That's like saying Walmart sells cars. Yes they do sell cars in the Toy isle.

Almost 2 months and they can't fix this simple issue. As much as I like monaco project I have doubts about their development team competences

They published monaco app for ipad so in my opinion it should work as smooth as on any other device but here it looks like they have never tested it. Something like this should never happen in professional company.

Neverless if they can't fix it they should remove ipad version as you suggested but it would be nice to check your balance and spendings on bigger screen from time to time.
Jump to: