Author

Topic: NULL - page 104. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

We've been through this before, streetshitter.
I'm done replying to your currynigger "hire me for a $" brown ass.
Go shit somewhere else.

Answer my questions , Ach .
Other than VISA, what have they delivered so far ?
And mind to explain the reason why MCO experienced superb hike on August ?
U r nobody but such a shiller who will eventually walk away once u r done wit the gain.
Dont even hv enough TA knowledge yet talking cock .

This is crypto, do you know how many cryptos are in the top-20 market cap without a working product? quite some of them! 90% of the people have no idea what they buy and only speculate on price. It's the same with MCO, people are willing to pay for the token under the assumption the price will go higher, they dont care about a working card, or not. MCO is very good in creating the expectation to the market that prices will increase. Still i believe that they will bring out the card some day in January.

Absolutely
No doubt on that
I am just preventing shillers frm earning frm newcomers as I dont want them to label MCO as another shitcoin
Instead the purchase should be made on valid reasons.
If you goes thru the posts again, u will notice many ppl alike achtungbabe n crypto.inspector supporting MCO like it is their own project
But once pump n dump done, they will disappeared.
Such an action shouldn't be encouraged for any reasons.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
January 03, 2018, 04:25:41 AM

Go shit somewhere else.

U r nobody but such a shiller who will eventually walk away once u r done wit the gain.

This is crypto, do you know how many cryptos are in the top-20 market cap without a working product? quite some of them! 90% of the people have no idea what they buy and only speculate on price. It's the same with MCO, people are willing to pay for the token under the assumption the price will go higher, they dont care about a working card, or not. MCO is very good in creating the expectation to the market that prices will increase. Still i believe that they will bring out the card some day in January.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
January 03, 2018, 04:23:48 AM

Maybe first you can fix your app  Huh Bug reported almost 2 months ago and app is still useless. It's something to fix in 15min and you can't do it so how are you gonna handle other stuff? This is ridiculous.

Perhaps you should explain what bug you are referring to? That would make your post actually ... useful  Roll Eyes
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 04:05:32 AM
TenX rushed out a card -- only does Crypto to Crypto Purchases and is in very limited locations. Yes they rolled out a product but it's half done. The quality is that of Kmart or Walmart. So if you want a Walmart Card get TenX. I'll wait for my Monaco which has a lot more going for it. Visa allows you to use the card basically anywhere. On the fly currency transfers from Fiat to MCO, ETH, BTC and pending other Cryptos. You can almost think of it as an exchange in the palm of your hand to buy/sell and purchase.

Not only the flexibility but the and user friendly interface/design. I showed it to my Grandmother and she ordered one. To show the quality and craftmanship holders of Monaco also get the Metal Monogrammed cards. It's a no brainer business model IMO.

hey, can someone get me a short view of the coin at the moment ? what's the VISA stuff, and compare to TenX ? (the other good crypto card project i know)

We are so glad to hear your support! We look forward to delivering our products to you. Please stay tuned for more updates of our new exchange listings, app launch and cards rollout.

Maybe first you can fix your app  Huh Bug reported almost 2 months ago and app is still useless. It's something to fix in 15min and you can't do it so how are you gonna handle other stuff? This is ridiculous.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 03:53:35 AM
TenX rushed out a card -- only does Crypto to Crypto Purchases and is in very limited locations. Yes they rolled out a product but it's half done. The quality is that of Kmart or Walmart. So if you want a Walmart Card get TenX. I'll wait for my Monaco which has a lot more going for it. Visa allows you to use the card basically anywhere. On the fly currency transfers from Fiat to MCO, ETH, BTC and pending other Cryptos. You can almost think of it as an exchange in the palm of your hand to buy/sell and purchase.

Not only the flexibility but the and user friendly interface/design. I showed it to my Grandmother and she ordered one. To show the quality and craftmanship holders of Monaco also get the Metal Monogrammed cards. It's a no brainer business model IMO.

hey, can someone get me a short view of the coin at the moment ? what's the VISA stuff, and compare to TenX ? (the other good crypto card project i know)

We are so glad to hear your support! We look forward to delivering our products to you. Please stay tuned for more updates of our new exchange listings, app launch and cards rollout.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
January 03, 2018, 03:35:12 AM
TenX does crypto to fiat.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 03:27:07 AM

Activity: 126
January 03, 2018, 02:15:55 AM
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
January 03, 2018, 12:35:27 AM
Was not active in this thread for the last couple of days is there any new news about the card shipment date?
Apparently there's a "Visa rollout freeze" going on for a few more days (started around November or so). And Kris mentioned multiple times that things are about to accelerate in Q1 2018, so it shouldn't be very long now. Potentially as early as week and probably no longer than a few months.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 02, 2018, 11:46:30 PM
Was not active in this thread for the last couple of days is there any new news about the card shipment date?
January 02, 2018, 10:42:44 PM

Go shit somewhere else.

Activity: 54
January 02, 2018, 10:33:27 PM
The only reason MCO should raise without a fall is by release of the app and the card.
Any raise other than that is mere pump and dump.
It cant even pass $25 without the card and app
Let alone $50.

So, don't fall for shillers in here.
They knew dev will sell off their holdings frm time to time
So far, they d sold ard 2.4M tokens ( $36M).
More than what they collected in their ICO.
Thus, nt possible to reach such a high price.
Even the announcement on numerous exchanges couldn't push the price to more than $22 per token.
Only buy when the app and card is announced .

There was so much hype and pumping during the ICO it was relatively insane. Now people that have bought at that price will never see that price. Very sad.

Not at all, the ICO went pretty low key, the price started going up couple months later after everyone saw that the team meant business and they started delivering.
Even Pajeet over there was shilling TKN( tokencard lol ) around the time the Monaco ICO was happening.

Start delivering what ?
U got ur card already?
The price raise that happened on August was purely a pump and dump bcos of Binance listing n speculation on VISA release .

Go shit somewhere else.
January 02, 2018, 10:30:37 PM
The only reason MCO should raise without a fall is by release of the app and the card.
Let alone $50.

Even the announcement on numerous exchanges couldn't push the price to more than $22 per token.

There was so much hype and pumping during the ICO it was relatively insane. Now people that have bought at that price will never see that price. Very sad.

Not at all, the ICO went pretty low key, the price started going up couple months later after everyone saw that the team meant business and they started delivering.
Even Pajeet over there was shilling TKN( tokencard lol ) around the time the Monaco ICO was happening.

Start delivering what ?
U got ur card already?
The price raise that happened on August was purely a pump and dump bcos of Binance listing n speculation on VISA release .
Activity: 54
January 02, 2018, 10:12:04 PM
Let alone $50.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Knowledge is power
January 02, 2018, 09:58:21 PM
January is going to be bonkers for Monaco.
Have a great feeling about this. Team has been proven golden so far and the price shows it.
It's gonna dominate.
Cheers to the greatest cryptoteam in town.
You can tell by the rise in paid fudders we get on thread how much of a threat MCO
is to competition.

It's official. THEY ARE AFRAID!  Cool
Activity: 408
January 02, 2018, 09:57:23 PM
Devs you could do no harm to yourselves by updating your website & a timeline.  Happy to wait if the future is on display, even if it does need updating at times.
January 02, 2018, 09:55:52 PM
Let alone $50.

Such a hype is normal in crypto world.
Well, if the card and app have been released, we will observe a brand new ATH possiby USD100.
But 1st, they need to release those items and if possible, dont touch their existing holdings.
I dont think the apps and card will be released anytime sooner
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 02, 2018, 09:44:55 PM
Let alone $50.

January 02, 2018, 08:25:39 PM
Let alone $50.

Activity: 11
January 02, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
I hope there is something a great step that the team can do in 2018 to make Monaco into the top 10, I can not wait for too long waiting to make me bored.
Jump to: