Pages:
Author

Topic: NULL - page 100. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 252
January 07, 2018, 12:14:54 AM
VISA fiasco?

Absolutely nothing happened to VISA, and monaco has been as vocal as they usually are.
If you are talking about the Wave Crest showstopper, that doesn't affect Monaco in any way, they have no dealings with Wave Crest, nor do they need to. Monaco is a VISA member themselves, and are working with a professional, proven company for issuing the cards.

The Whole issue was Wave Crest, and independent company that was a VISA member, but they were ejected due to repeated breach of contract. Had nothing to do with crypto, as Wave Crest is _not_ a crypto company.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
January 07, 2018, 12:14:02 AM
Is this project dead? Monaco is too quiet after the big visa fiasco, smells fishy. I think I’m out as soon as it gets to $17 hopefully today. Cheers

Bye bye  Grin - Three feet from gold my friend, mark my words.
Activity: 120
January 06, 2018, 11:14:51 PM
Is this project dead? Monaco is too quiet after the big visa fiasco, smells fishy. I think I’m out as soon as it gets to $17 hopefully today. Cheers
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 05:31:07 AM
Major Monaco concurrents are affected by the canceling of Visa-Wavecrest relation including:
1-Bitwala and BitPay (source http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/01/05/visa-locks-bitcoin-payment-cards-crackdown-card-issuer/)

2- TenX (Source: TenX on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/949150751477022725)

Hence, Monaco will dominate the market
What will happen to tokens prices? Roll Eyes

I don't know, but rationally we can imagine that's a very good period for Monaco because at this time they have no competitors ! They have to benefit this news to communicate on and announce something great. So MCO can go to the moon.

also visa freeze ends next week so I can't imagine better time to launch card
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 06, 2018, 04:09:45 AM
Major Monaco concurrents are affected by the canceling of Visa-Wavecrest relation including:
1-Bitwala and BitPay (source http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2018/01/05/visa-locks-bitcoin-payment-cards-crackdown-card-issuer/)

2- TenX (Source: TenX on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tenxwallet/status/949150751477022725)

I don't know, but rationally we can imagine that's a very good period for Monaco because at this time they have no competitors ! They have to benefit this news to communicate on and announce something great. So MCO can go to the moon.
Activity: 81
January 06, 2018, 03:40:58 AM
Everyone must be patient, mco very good Wink Wink Wink Wink
January 06, 2018, 03:16:17 AM
Nobody has been _unsuccessful_ at receiving their card, Monaco simply has not started shipping cards yet. The app allows you to place and order, but the order will be processed once your region/country is supported for card issuing.
Don't have a specific deadline, but the timeline is most likely sooner rather than later, with the caveat that they are initially focusing on Asia and Europe, or so it seems.
Activity: 98
January 06, 2018, 02:27:46 AM
Has been around 1 Months since i ordered my Monaco card but still i haven't got them delivered. Anyone has success in claiming Monaco Card?
Monaco card Where can I order? Is this card the same function as a bank card?

Google App store on Android Phones or Itunes App store for Apple. Search Monaco

Very slick nice app with a great development team and easy verification.
Activity: 76
January 06, 2018, 02:21:44 AM
Has been around 1 Months since i ordered my Monaco card but still i haven't got them delivered. Anyone has success in claiming Monaco Card?
Monaco card Where can I order? Is this card the same function as a bank card?
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021
January 06, 2018, 01:48:20 AM
January 06, 2018, 01:42:45 AM
As #270-something, naaah.
As an MCO holder, f**k no! The longer those coins stay locked up the better!

So, after this full discolusre: No, I don't think they should reduce the lock-out time. 6 months is reasonable in Exchange for basically a free premium card. They might have to rethink some of their price points if the token fluctuates heavily, but I'm sure the team will have the right strategy for onboarding.

The fact that the card is late, considering the news coming from outside, I'd say is one of the better Monaco features!

It's actually better to build a support channel for the MCO token and value. We'll know the volatility and the value and probably most of us will be storing our value in MCO tokens for spending purposes and exchange. Add the loan feature to the card and its a real win/win situation. Just think we are severely under-priced atm but I don't mind because it allows me to trade and gather a larger supply.
January 06, 2018, 01:08:37 AM
As #270-something, naaah.
As an MCO holder, f**k no! The longer those coins stay locked up the better!

So, after this full discolusre: No, I don't think they should reduce the lock-out time. 6 months is reasonable in Exchange for basically a free premium card. They might have to rethink some of their price points if the token fluctuates heavily, but I'm sure the team will have the right strategy for onboarding.

The fact that the card is late, considering the news coming from outside, I'd say is one of the better Monaco features!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 06, 2018, 12:47:47 AM
Anyone else thinks they should reduce the holding period to 3 months because they are already too late to deliver the cards?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 12:25:36 AM
Has anyone received a card ? or does one know when should that happen ?

Cards delivery is the next milestone of the company. I think that all preparations are done, perhaps the delivery will be at mid-January. Otherwise, MCO coin Holders (at least me) begin dumping their coins, logically they have to migrate to others more profitable coins where they can get x2, x5 or x10 gain.

Won't be that soon
They just appointed their app manager appr. 2 weeks ago.
Some time is needed to finalize the app bcos the lock-in app needed to be released 1st before the card.
Dont expect much frm MCO for 1st 2 weeks of Jan .
You can go for LRC if u wish for

MCO will go down till 0.0008~0.00085 soon.
Well, LRC d went up to 0.000075
I hope most of you d get 2X times profit
Now, go to OTX and wait till the day it is listed on a new exchange on 10th Jan.
With a market cap of $2.5M, it can easily shoots up to 10X in no time.
All the best

So MCO isn't affected by the Visa ban correct? Since they do not use Wavecrest? Just making sure.

Nope, MCO is a VISA programme manager.
Shouldn't be impacted
At the end of the day, MCO gonna dominate this field .
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 12:23:17 AM

Cards delivery is the next milestone of the company. I think that all preparations are done, perhaps the delivery will be at mid-January. Otherwise, MCO coin Holders (at least me) begin dumping their coins, logically they have to migrate to others more profitable coins where they can get x2, x5 or x10 gain.

Won't be that soon
Some time is needed to finalize the app bcos the lock-in app needed to be released 1st before the card.

Now, go to OTX and wait till the day it is listed on a new exchange on 10th Jan.
All the best

So MCO isn't affected by the Visa ban correct? Since they do not use Wavecrest? Just making sure.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 05, 2018, 11:31:45 PM

Won't be that soon

All the best
Activity: 35
January 05, 2018, 11:03:00 PM
looks like the chickens are coming home to roost.

this is MCO's time to shine. i couldn't be any more satisfied with my decision to back this horse instead of TenX.
January 05, 2018, 06:36:41 PM
We don't work with Wavecrest and thus are not affected. We work with Wirecard who doesn't have to do cross-border issuing as they have global presence.

Ally how do we get the slack invitation?
Activity: 5
January 05, 2018, 12:58:12 PM
We don't work with Wavecrest and thus are not affected. We work with Wirecard who doesn't have to do cross-border issuing as they have global presence.

Very good. Could you please also comment on insurance issue, that is not nice to remove something without any announcement.

how many times you want them to comment on this topic  Huh

January 05, 2018, 10:55:53 AM
I’ve just installed the new Monaco App Update on my iPhone, described as Bugfix-Update. It seems the „bug“ was the Travel Insurance, it‘s removed now.

Okay cool -- things are looking good! I can't wait to get my Monaco Elite Card! Need to try to save 50,000 MCO so i can get the black card.

Well things might be good for you soon, if MCO keeps canceling promised features and postponing card delivery, you might soon need only a few USD to get 50k MCO for the black card...

Wishful thinking on my part! Lending feature, cash back and basically a crypto bank all in one with the ability to purchase at worldwide locations.
Pages:
Jump to: