Author

Topic: NULL - page 167. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 03:56:03 PM
But this would then also make me wonder about VISA. Wouldn't they do their due diligence and try everything they can to not partner with a company that might get sued for shady operations?
Visa is not legally liable if MonaCo ends up deliberately manipulating the token price (which I am not saying they will, but they definitely can with the current model).

Despite my responses, I actually like the idea of the card. I'm just not going to let shills post bullshit and make it appear as if everything is rainbows and unicorns in here when it clearly isn't. And right now there's a massive problem with the removal of the asset contract, which so far still doesn't have any replacement solution, as well as the issue with the card reservation once the token price gets too high for normal people to care.

I agree with you but still it is a bit weird how the whole process is going. You would expect VISA to be very careful before engaging in contracts with a crypto startup like this one. But who knows maybe they don't even care as much as we would think.
Visa cares about one thing, money. If they can create a scenario in which they can profit while keeping their name clean, they will most likely go that route. And if it came to public attention that MonaCo baited and switched investors with the asset contract, Visa would simply play oblivious to the fact and get off scot-free.

By the way, with 20000 cards and an average of $1000 transaction volume per year, that would make the dividend of a single token $0.7 per year.

And that's only the amount of cards that was ordered since the ICO. At the same rate there should be more than 100k cards at the end of next year, so each token would give a yearly dividend of more than $3.5 per year. Imagine you bought 10k tokens at $2 for $20,000, then you would be getting $35,000 for your investment every year from 2019.

And this number would grow very quickly as the amounts of cards increase. If cards kept getting ordered at the same rate, in 2020 the same investment would return $70,000 in dividends, and in 2025 the dividend would be $245,000. In 2030 this would be more than $500,000 per year. So in total we'd get a return of at least $2,730,000 at the end of 2030 out of a $20,000 investment with at least $500,000 of extra income per year from that point onward.

And in reality the amount of cards should be going up much faster because of active marketing, which so far MonaCo didn't really do.

Dividends?
No.
Super-speculative.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 11, 2017, 01:15:59 PM
But this would then also make me wonder about VISA. Wouldn't they do their due diligence and try everything they can to not partner with a company that might get sued for shady operations?
Visa is not legally liable if MonaCo ends up deliberately manipulating the token price (which I am not saying they will, but they definitely can with the current model).

Despite my responses, I actually like the idea of the card. I'm just not going to let shills post bullshit and make it appear as if everything is rainbows and unicorns in here when it clearly isn't. And right now there's a massive problem with the removal of the asset contract, which so far still doesn't have any replacement solution, as well as the issue with the card reservation once the token price gets too high for normal people to care.

I agree with you but still it is a bit weird how the whole process is going. You would expect VISA to be very careful before engaging in contracts with a crypto startup like this one. But who knows maybe they don't even care as much as we would think.
Visa cares about one thing, money. If they can create a scenario in which they can profit while keeping their name clean, they will most likely go that route. And if it came to public attention that MonaCo baited and switched investors with the asset contract, Visa would simply play oblivious to the fact and get off scot-free.

By the way, with 20000 cards and an average of $1000 transaction volume per year, that would make the dividend of a single token $0.7 per year.

And that's only the amount of cards that was ordered since the ICO. At the same rate there should be more than 100k cards at the end of next year, so each token would give a yearly dividend of more than $3.5 per year. Imagine you bought 10k tokens at $2 for $20,000, then you would be getting $35,000 for your investment every year from 2019.

And this number would grow very quickly as the amounts of cards increase. If cards kept getting ordered at the same rate, in 2020 the same investment would return $70,000 in dividends, and in 2025 the dividend would be $245,000. In 2030 this would be more than $500,000 per year. So in total we'd get a return of at least $2,730,000 at the end of 2030 out of a $20,000 investment with at least $500,000 of extra income per year from that point onward.

And in reality the amount of cards should be going up much faster because of active marketing, which so far MonaCo didn't really do.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
November 11, 2017, 12:39:09 PM

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 11:45:41 AM
Probably Asian countries generally and Singapore specifically are tech friendly countries for blockchain and other startups. Lot of companies have focused on those markets because potential is there. Once Monaco team established setup there it will be helpful to extend it to western countries more easily in my opinion.

You are right but Asia is quite diverse. There are those tech savvy countries like Singapore etc. But then also countries with very strict monetary policies (e.g. China) so I was a little bit surprised they start out in Asia.
Activity: 350
November 11, 2017, 07:51:06 AM
What the hell is going on?
Week ago all coins were going down because BTC was going up.
But now all coins are going down because BTC is going down?

It is going down. Because the traders are placing their money on USDT, so bitcoin will not pull down the value of their money in terms of $ dollar. Then another is the rise of the other bitcoin, bitcoin cash, if you will take a look at the volume of traders investing on bitcoin cash, its huge. Every body wants to ride on the rise of Bitcoin cash.
I agree with you, i also see on coinmarketcap that bitcoin cash increase fast about 40% and altcoin price now down a bit. I hope it will not be long so that altcoin price can recover
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
November 11, 2017, 05:18:56 AM
You mean to say in order to save the fee at purchase I must hold 50000 MCO which are worth of 50 Bitcoin at current market price ? It had better to pay instead of holding this much of money which is equivalent to $325000. Who can hold this much amount of MCO for six months.

In order to get black card which is limited edition only to ico investors. This card has tons of benefits. You can check on Monaco site.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
November 11, 2017, 05:15:53 AM
You mean to say in order to save the fee at purchase I must hold 50000 MCO which are worth of 50 Bitcoin at current market price ? It had better to pay instead of holding this much of money which is equivalent to $325000. Who can hold this much amount of MCO for six months.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 03:53:37 AM
where can I get these cards from? I am still waiting to use these

Visit their site at https://www.mona.co/cards for more info. They also have a downloadable app applicable on IOS and Android. I am thinking of getting one but still observing especially there are some negative feed backs on their company. There are also rival cards like Centra and Tenx.

I'm wondering that 50,000 MCO is required to purchase, it means I need to holding at least 50,000 MCO or I need to spend 50,000 MCO to purchase this Visa card?

Also, I noticed that free ATM withdrawal limit of the basic card is $200 per month. What about more than $200? Fee charged? Or I only can withdraw $200 per month with this type of card?

You need to hold 50,000 MCO for 6 months.

It's limit of the card. So you can go -200$ on your account without paying Fee. I think that all banks have policy that you have to pay some % every month of the limit you used. (Everything under 0$)
Activity: 105
November 11, 2017, 01:08:37 AM

Visit their site at https://www.mona.co/cards for more info. They also have a downloadable app applicable on IOS and Android. I am thinking of getting one but still observing especially there are some negative feed backs on their company. There are also rival cards like Centra and Tenx.

I'm wondering that 50,000 MCO is required to purchase, it means I need to holding at least 50,000 MCO or I need to spend 50,000 MCO to purchase this Visa card?

Also, I noticed that free ATM withdrawal limit of the basic card is $200 per month. What about more than $200? Fee charged? Or I only can withdraw $200 per month with this type of card?
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
November 11, 2017, 01:05:07 AM

Activity: 448
November 10, 2017, 09:56:50 PM

It is going down. Because the traders are placing their money on USDT, so bitcoin will not pull down the value of their money in terms of $ dollar. Then another is the rise of the other bitcoin, bitcoin cash, if you will take a look at the volume of traders investing on bitcoin cash, its huge. Every body wants to ride on the rise of Bitcoin cash.
November 10, 2017, 06:47:56 PM
I'm sure you are capable of reading charts yourself.
Activity: 19
November 10, 2017, 06:41:11 PM
Those who were selling under emotions now what they have left to say or do except to buy less now with same amount of money. Monaco is still more advanced and advantageous than many projects running in the same field. In this market patience is the only key to get out with profit else you just loose.
Now Monaco tokens  hold those who believe in the project and those who bought too expensive. They'll be lucky if in the near future will not appear a new competitor, otherwise they'll have to hold it a very long time.
There is almost a dozen of competitors around and the number will keep increasing. If they don't address the asset contract real soon they will lose a very significant amount of market share in the long run.
In this situation it is not clear why the price of the token may start to grow. Maybe due to the general growth of the market of altcoins. Even to 10 dollars grow will be very difficult. But everyone wants a lot more.
We can now actually see that MonaCo was one of the alts that had the weakest pump after SegWit2x was called off, and now it's one of the coins with the biggest dump.

Pretty clear that everybody who actually knows how to invest has lost faith in MCO after the initial announcement of how the asset contract will be canned with no proper replacement.

Even backpedaling on the ridiculous claim that it's mathematically pointless didn't seem to help restore faith much.

Leave it to the shills to keep spamming every channel with the usual empty baseless paroles though.

bla bla bla
bullshitting again
show the charts where its pumped much more less then average alt rise and dumped more than others, mr. BILLIONAIRE
November 10, 2017, 05:12:32 PM
Those who were selling under emotions now what they have left to say or do except to buy less now with same amount of money. Monaco is still more advanced and advantageous than many projects running in the same field. In this market patience is the only key to get out with profit else you just loose.
Now Monaco tokens  hold those who believe in the project and those who bought too expensive. They'll be lucky if in the near future will not appear a new competitor, otherwise they'll have to hold it a very long time.
There is almost a dozen of competitors around and the number will keep increasing. If they don't address the asset contract real soon they will lose a very significant amount of market share in the long run.
In this situation it is not clear why the price of the token may start to grow. Maybe due to the general growth of the market of altcoins. Even to 10 dollars grow will be very difficult. But everyone wants a lot more.
We can now actually see that MonaCo was one of the alts that had the weakest pump after SegWit2x was called off, and now it's one of the coins with the biggest dump.

Pretty clear that everybody who actually knows how to invest has lost faith in MCO after the initial announcement of how the asset contract will be canned with no proper replacement.

Even backpedaling on the ridiculous claim that it's mathematically pointless didn't seem to help restore faith much.

Leave it to the shills to keep spamming every channel with the usual empty baseless paroles though.
Activity: 84
November 10, 2017, 05:01:33 PM
Need Chinese translation
Activity: 1
November 10, 2017, 04:12:47 PM

Welcome to Crypto.... Alts usually trade in a more exaggerated manner than BTC to start with.

When BTC is at ATHs, alts start to dip. Remember most alts are traded using BTC. If you invest in Alts then you're actually Shorting BTC because you assume they will perform better.

When BTC is diving Alts tend to dip again because of the fear of how far BTC will drop, hence bringing the Fiat Alt value down with it.

When BTC is stable and moving at a typical clip while NOT at ATH's is often when Alts will make their move.

So yeah, right now as BTC dives we're going to see most alts dive harder until BTC completes its correctional phase. Volatility is great for trading Smiley
Activity: 127
November 10, 2017, 03:50:31 PM
Activity: 19
November 10, 2017, 06:04:52 AM
Did you say competitors ?
Check TenX limits, Im not even talking about the rates , lol

Today's email:

https://pasteboard.co/GSYTOju.png

Then we can move further and discuss BTC to fiat withdrawals, you do notnrealize how many real Bitcoin millionaires there are and how many of them want to spend their money already and MCO will be an amazing option.
Activity: 75
November 10, 2017, 05:03:21 AM
But there are not many long term players within cryptocurrency market. I dont think we can consider this tiny piece as significant part of the market, isn it?
I can guarantee you that there are quite a few long term players in this market. There are more short term traders, but that's just because 99% of people on this planet live in the short term and don't think ahead. I'm just here to spread some awareness, you can do whatever you want.

But I don't need an oracle to tell you that most people will lose a lot or everything in this market because of their greedy "get rich now" mentality. What is happening in crypto is nothing new. The names and appearances have simply changed from real goods to stocks to cryptos. Smiley
What can we do against mentality. I mean behavior of the market, if we substruct all the nonsens staff, is very easy - demand creating supply. Where is high demand are presented we have high speculations and speculations basically lead to growth in most of the cases. Till this concept will be followed, nothing won't change.
However i absolutly agree with your postion, when market and people who is involved will see situation more deeply, the consequences of huge loses will happening.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1017
November 10, 2017, 04:56:38 AM
Jump to: