Author

Topic: NULL - page 184. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 09:46:16 AM
Great news about the green light from Visa and Mastercard program. Still there is lot of competition.. Belugapay coming
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
November 01, 2017, 09:45:22 AM
Buy it's so low now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 01, 2017, 09:25:59 AM
Looks like manipulating with bots from a few accounts that possibly belong to one or two whales.Bittrex,Eth-Mco-same walls on both side with same amount 1198 bids and 1089 asks and several smaller orders following them are moving price up and down from yesterday pump.Probably on Btc-Mco similar situation I dont trade there.Any more observations,guys?
Activity: 210
November 01, 2017, 09:01:54 AM
lol you still falling for vaporware shitcoin?  with OBVIOUS pump setup from the shitty lame "visa" news which is still USELESS lol....don't listen to the shills on here that's for sure.  now the one big buy and accumulators have dumped all over you and will continue to do so.  sad.  told ya.
Vapour ware ..... Thats rich coming from a hardcore ADK supporter lmao - ADK is vapour ware ponzi with 1 centralised exchange that buys and sell its own tokens

In your own words PistonHonda "just buy it and STFU or leave and STFU"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23782526
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 09:00:56 AM
dont panic....coming....GO go go
Activity: 266
Merit: 110
November 01, 2017, 08:55:16 AM
lol you still falling for vaporware shitcoin?  with OBVIOUS pump setup from the shitty lame "visa" news which is still USELESS lol....don't listen to the shills on here that's for sure.  now the one big buy and accumulators have dumped all over you and will continue to do so.  sad.  told ya.

could make money from pump and dump. just need to synchronise with the scammers. hahah.
I  indeed made 100% return on this few months ago (on a samll amount of course)
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
November 01, 2017, 08:52:04 AM
November 01, 2017, 08:51:09 AM
After so much price increase this had to happen sooner or later. With bitcoin fork right around the corner, I can see price going back around ICO price.

Not only that. by looking at the graph you could tell INSIDERS are selling the coins like dirt.
November 01, 2017, 08:50:33 AM
OMG!!!!!!! Whh??!?!! You sell whyyyy!!!
I buy at $11 because of amazing good news, i finally put my life savings in MCO!!
Today I wake up and half my life savings disappear!!!!!!!!! WTF!!!

Sell before it becomes zero, mate. it's a scam.
Why would you put your life savings into any crypto that isnt bitcoin  Huh

Cos he's being hyped or being scammed

Exspensive lesson learned by the looks of it. Dont listen to anyone on the internet.

indeed.
Guys, there is no fast track to wealth im sorry.
But I cordially invite you to join free bitcoin faucet which is LEGIT and not a SCAM (so far) to earn free bitcoin.  [see my signature link]

Very slow, but legit.

Because there is no free big money out there.

Sell MCO now is my heart felt advice.
Back in 2013/14 it was real easy to make bitcoin / $£ but now the markets have really got Saturated with coins/tokens. i remember when just a new QT wallet with images in etc created a price rush lol. Everyone thinks they can just come here and buy some coins and get rich. I have 1000's of hours in crypto since 2013/14 and i have learned alot in the process. Thanks for the faucet link but i was clicking that site years ago lol

Happy for you you were early in the game! Cheesy well done!

I'm sure there're still latecomers which have yet to learn about it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
November 01, 2017, 08:46:45 AM
After so much price increase this had to happen sooner or later. With bitcoin fork right around the corner, I can see price going back around ICO price.
November 01, 2017, 08:45:26 AM
I buy at $11 because of amazing good news, i finally put my life savings in MCO!!

Exspensive lesson learned by the looks of it. Dont listen to anyone on the internet.

indeed.
But I cordially invite you to join free bitcoin faucet which is LEGIT and not a SCAM (so far) to earn free bitcoin.  [see my signature link]

Very slow, but legit.

Back in 2013/14 it was real easy to make bitcoin / $£ but now the markets have really got Saturated with coins/tokens. i remember when just a new QT wallet with images in etc created a price rush lol. Everyone thinks they can just come here and buy some coins and get rich. I have 1000's of hours in crypto since 2013/14 and i have learned alot in the process. Thanks for the faucet link but i was clicking that site years ago lol
November 01, 2017, 08:41:21 AM

indeed.

Very slow, but legit.

November 01, 2017, 08:39:41 AM

November 01, 2017, 08:37:43 AM

Activity: 76
November 01, 2017, 08:36:49 AM

And even not more than 50 % of it in Bitcoin...
November 01, 2017, 08:35:19 AM

November 01, 2017, 08:30:56 AM

November 01, 2017, 08:29:40 AM
scam scam scam. the founders are cashing out on this sinking ship!  Grin
Activity: 76
November 01, 2017, 08:28:23 AM
up up i think 1-2 days 100 usd.

Grin Grin Grin  Grin

Seriously, I don't believe that MCO token will ever reach 100 USD, but if it does, it will be in 2-3 years.. definitely not before..
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
November 01, 2017, 08:26:38 AM
up up i think 1-2 days 100 usd.
Wish it will.

Jump to: