Author

Topic: NULL - page 180. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 06:37:38 AM
Where is DigitalNinja ? Cheesy

Im here my little brain damaged follower dont worry. Smiley buying the dips as usual

I feel quite priviliaged to have a follow even if you are a bit slow. Anyone else want to join the Ninja club?
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 06:25:52 AM
So without asset contract, this card is just like any other prepaid visa card that accepts crypto??  And no rewards??

Is there any other visa debit card? I don't think so... but please correct me if I'm wrong
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 06:24:07 AM
So without asset contract, this card is just like any other prepaid visa card that accepts crypto??  And no rewards??
Activity: 350
November 02, 2017, 06:22:18 AM
I do not have these tokens, but I think that now is the best time to start buying. I do not think that there will be such a possibility.
I agree with you, now mco price down deep and this is the best oportunity to collect more this coin. Better to hold this coin for long term investment because monaco card i think very useful, soon many people will using this card for their activity
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 06:12:37 AM
I do not have these tokens, but I think that now is the best time to start buying. I do not think that there will be such a possibility.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 06:12:12 AM
What great news in the last week with the green light, but the price is not acctually following the success.... I am holder since the ICO and I hope to hold much longer.
Activity: 110
November 02, 2017, 06:09:29 AM
Only IDIOTS sell when price is being dumped  Cheesy
I bought today some extra MCO for future profits Smiley

Thank you for your support. We are developing our product at full speed. Will have you all updated!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
November 02, 2017, 06:04:47 AM
I don't hold large amount of MCO but current position doesn't look good at large. My buying were anyway at around 0.0005 BTC so nothing affecting me till now because Bitcoin has raised a lot since then. I will prefer to stay and watch what is next because some people are facilitating these dumps to fill their bags that tells something else.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 05:57:27 AM
Monaco card is a very nice  and pose idea when  cards will be available for everyone?

We are happy to know you like it. We are working on a global rollout, with Asia first, followed by Europe and then North America. You will receive a notification in your app and by email when your card is ready to ship.

Can we expect next part of Q&A today?
Activity: 560
November 02, 2017, 05:56:41 AM

Read this at first and re-read what you wrote. Their language is confusing, though what I understood, that money will be from this:

We generate revenue every time our customers swipe Monaco card from the fees paid by merchants (interchange revenue). On average, merchants accepting a payment with a card receive only $97 of every $100 spent by the customer, $3 being split between card scheme, program manager, issuing bank and acquiring bank. Monaco’s share of the interchange revenue comes in at 1.5-2% depending on transaction profile. Monaco will roll-out new, revenue generating products over time.

That's just bad wording from their side, they mean 1.5-2% of the payment made. How else do you think they can provide 0.75% (even more for platinum) cashback? Basic logic.

Where is logic buddy. If there is $3 taken from $100, so $3 are split between all parties involved. How they can take more? Monaco’s share of the interchange revenue comes in at 1.5-2% depending on transaction profile.

(interchange revenue) - the fees paid by merchants. (these $3 from $100 spent)

So re-read again please!

You clearly have no idea how interchange fees work. Here is an example:

In this case MCO is the issuing bank, thus receives 1,70% of the TOTAL TRANSACTION (percentage depends locally)

Wait a sec, I thought they are program manager?Huh?

We are happy to announce that Monaco is now an approved Visa Program and will work our very best to add value to the users.
FYI, Program manager is responsible for card branding,  marketing, distribution, customer support, KYC/AML. Card issuer is responsible for meeting local regulatory requirements and settlement to Visa.  
Congratulations Monaco team !Great job!  Cheesy remove back the asset contract please to make everyone completely happy !  Wink
November 02, 2017, 05:52:37 AM
Monaco card is a very nice  and pose idea when  cards will be available for everyone?

We are happy to know you like it. We are working on a global rollout, with Asia first, followed by Europe and then North America. You will receive a notification in your app and by email when your card is ready to ship.
November 02, 2017, 05:40:48 AM

Read this at first and re-read what you wrote. Their language is confusing, though what I understood, that money will be from this:

We generate revenue every time our customers swipe Monaco card from the fees paid by merchants (interchange revenue). On average, merchants accepting a payment with a card receive only $97 of every $100 spent by the customer, $3 being split between card scheme, program manager, issuing bank and acquiring bank. Monaco’s share of the interchange revenue comes in at 1.5-2% depending on transaction profile. Monaco will roll-out new, revenue generating products over time.

That's just bad wording from their side, they mean 1.5-2% of the payment made. How else do you think they can provide 0.75% (even more for platinum) cashback? Basic logic.

Where is logic buddy. If there is $3 taken from $100, so $3 are split between all parties involved. How they can take more? Monaco’s share of the interchange revenue comes in at 1.5-2% depending on transaction profile.

(interchange revenue) - the fees paid by merchants. (these $3 from $100 spent)

So re-read again please!

You clearly have no idea how interchange fees work. Here is an example:

In this case MCO is the issuing bank, thus receives 1,70% of the TOTAL TRANSACTION (percentage depends locally)

Wait a sec, I thought they are program manager?Huh?

We are happy to announce that Monaco is now an approved Visa Program and will work our very best to add value to the users.
FYI, Program manager is responsible for card branding,  marketing, distribution, customer support, KYC/AML. Card issuer is responsible for meeting local regulatory requirements and settlement to Visa. 
Activity: 336
November 02, 2017, 05:20:44 AM
Activity: 227
November 02, 2017, 05:16:10 AM
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 05:09:21 AM

He's out of BTC, cannot buy anymore Smiley
Activity: 227
November 02, 2017, 05:07:36 AM
Activity: 8
November 02, 2017, 05:06:25 AM
Only IDIOTS sell when price is being dumped  Cheesy
I bought today some extra MCO for future profits Smiley
Activity: 62
November 02, 2017, 04:54:15 AM
I sold all and out of this.
Sorry.
The FUDs frm whales plus the increasing price of BTC r just too much to handle.
N will take noted of all the FUDsters and will warn abt them in every topics they are in .
They caused too much damages
Maybe you should talk to founders of monaco.
November 02, 2017, 04:39:01 AM
Please dump more! Cheesy I see that people do not have brain to do basic calculations about that asset contract shit. I thought that it's worthless before they said to remove it. But my motivation was exactly that people will freeze their mcos. So I see only positive thing here!!!

Here is some math guys!

Total: 31,587,682 tokens

For example, in 1 year time they will reach 500,000 customers. Every customer on average spends like 20'000 usd per year or less. Merchants pay 3% for all parties involved in transaction. So it's $600 usd paid by merchants from $20k spent by 1 customer.

Monaco gets 1.5% from these $600 = $9 !!!

So in BEST case scenario, they will have $4,500,000 in fees in 1 year. Asset contract promised 1% from this sum to be held.

In result we have only $45,000, fucking $45k per 1 year split by 31,587,682 tokens. How this fucking can drive price of mco up?Huh?  You are dumb people or what, or just want manipulate market and use this as excuse!!!!?Huh

Total price of mco by earnings per year held in asset contract: 0.00142460596 USD

How the fuck this can drive price?HuhHuhHuh Monaco team knows what they are doing. HOLD! For those who do not get what I wrote, then leave, this is not for you kids.

P.S. I didn't counted consumers who stop using services. This would bring asset contract 1% even lower.

Thanks for believing in our team. We are working our best to deliver the best value to our users.
Activity: 252
November 02, 2017, 04:29:56 AM
I sold all and out of this.
Sorry.
The FUDs frm whales plus the increasing price of BTC r just too much to handle.
N will take noted of all the FUDsters and will warn abt them in every topics they are in .
They caused too much damages
Jump to: