Author

Topic: NULL - page 179. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 255
November 02, 2017, 09:20:26 AM
Channel News Asia just aired this segment on Asia Business First about Monaco. Skip to 18 minutes for the segment.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/catch-up-tv/asia-business-first/thursday-2-november-2017-9368492

Well good for their company, though nothing changes for us. Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 08:54:33 AM
Channel News Asia just aired this segment on Asia Business First about Monaco. Skip to 18 minutes for the segment.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/catch-up-tv/asia-business-first/thursday-2-november-2017-9368492
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 02, 2017, 08:45:24 AM
snip

I am waiting for more information
Asset contract no longer exists. And there is no replacement for it that is relevant to investors.

Is that means that the reward system for token holder wont happen?

That's exactly what it means. And Kris released a video in which he said that "it doesn't matter anyways Mathematically" - which is completely untrue. He's either not competent of doing basic Math or he's lying to his investors about this issue. He then proceeds with a bunch of buzzwords and promises just like a shady insurance salesman would.

I would stay away from MCO if this doesn't get seriously addressed in a way that doesn't insult the intelligence of investors soon, since there are quite a few serious and honest projects that don't behave in shady ways like this.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 08:43:22 AM
Asset contract no longer exists. And there is no replacement for it that is relevant to investors.

Is that means that the reward system for token holder wont happen?
November 02, 2017, 08:30:11 AM
snip

November 02, 2017, 08:28:56 AM
sell, an rebuy 3.50 - 4.00 dollar, after fork its gonna be a moonflight
Better to buy when mco price down at $2 and buy again if mco price at $1, because hard fork about two weeks again and i think better to buy at lower price. So if mco price increase we can get more profit
Better to not buy at all and make place for honest crypto projects that don't lie to their investors.
Activity: 350
November 02, 2017, 08:27:11 AM
Better to buy when mco price down at $2 and buy again if mco price at $1, because hard fork about two weeks again and i think better to buy at lower price. So if mco price increase we can get more profit
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 08:25:32 AM
So without asset contract, this card is just like any other prepaid visa card that accepts crypto??  And no rewards??

Is there any other visa debit card? I don't think so... but please correct me if I'm wrong

There are a bunch, TenX, Tkn, Centra, even simple prepaid providers like Viabuy are now offering topping up with bitcoins.

All of them have much higher fees and afaik TenX planning to become Program Manager in 2019(2y after Monaco)... Only advantage is that they have sent some cards already
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 08:19:39 AM

Activity: 140
November 02, 2017, 08:12:11 AM
November 02, 2017, 08:08:36 AM
It was replay of through what we went at the end of August there is just panic and everyone is emptying his bag. At Bittrex having watched the price drop I came to see the reason and I have caught the idea. This happens when update doesn't meet the expectations of investors.
It's not that the update "didn't reach the expectations of investors". It's that the update is a complete fucking insult to real investors.

We were promised to own parts of the yearly revenue the token will create and now Kris is saying that the yearly revenue is worth nothing.

So either he thinks investors are stupid and won't notice if he uses some fancy terms to back up his nonsense, or he doesn't know how to use Math, or he simply doesn't believe that the company will grow to hundreds of millions and billions of yearly revenue.

All three possible options are bad and only greedy dishonest flippers would keep shilling for MCO under these circumstances.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
November 02, 2017, 08:01:00 AM
It was replay of through what we went at the end of August there is just panic and everyone is emptying his bag. At Bittrex having watched the price drop I came to see the reason and I have caught the idea. This happens when update doesn't meet the expectations of investors.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
November 02, 2017, 07:47:46 AM
So without asset contract, this card is just like any other prepaid visa card that accepts crypto??  And no rewards??

Is there any other visa debit card? I don't think so... but please correct me if I'm wrong

There are a bunch, TenX, Tkn, Centra, even simple prepaid providers like Viabuy are now offering topping up with bitcoins.
Activity: 270
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 07:23:03 AM
No i meant is the account Ally@monaco really a member of staff from monaco? Seems strange to just arrive on the thread at this stage

They suppose to hire someone from November but I'm not sure about ally@monaco...
Activity: 210
November 02, 2017, 07:20:52 AM
No i meant is the account Ally@monaco really a member of staff from monaco? Seems strange to just arrive on the thread at this stage
Activity: 69
Activity: 210
November 02, 2017, 07:01:24 AM
🤔🤔🤔 is Ally@monaco legit?
Activity: 62
November 02, 2017, 06:56:21 AM
Kris just Killed MCO token it because of He want to do it. Infact, the company Monaco is going great! and he doesn't want token holders will earn profit from his company!

We just donate many $ to Monaco buying a token without any value right now, but when we bought it, there were a lot of promises about Asset contract, about % on transactions.

Now? now Kris doesn't need token holders to make Monaco great. Just learn the lesson and run away from this token.
I agree with you!
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
November 02, 2017, 06:54:24 AM

Read this at first and re-read what you wrote. Their language is confusing, though what I understood, that money will be from this:

We generate revenue every time our customers swipe Monaco card from the fees paid by merchants (interchange revenue). On average, merchants accepting a payment with a card receive only $97 of every $100 spent by the customer, $3 being split between card scheme, program manager, issuing bank and acquiring bank. Monaco’s share of the interchange revenue comes in at 1.5-2% depending on transaction profile. Monaco will roll-out new, revenue generating products over time.

That's just bad wording from their side, they mean 1.5-2% of the payment made. How else do you think they can provide 0.75% (even more for platinum) cashback? Basic logic.

Where is logic buddy. If there is $3 taken from $100, so $3 are split between all parties involved. How they can take more? Monaco’s share of the interchange revenue comes in at 1.5-2% depending on transaction profile.

(interchange revenue) - the fees paid by merchants. (these $3 from $100 spent)

So re-read again please!

You clearly have no idea how interchange fees work. Here is an example:

In this case MCO is the issuing bank, thus receives 1,70% of the TOTAL TRANSACTION (percentage depends locally)

Wait a sec, I thought they are program manager?Huh?

We are happy to announce that Monaco is now an approved Visa Program and will work our very best to add value to the users.
FYI, Program manager is responsible for card branding,  marketing, distribution, customer support, KYC/AML. Card issuer is responsible for meeting local regulatory requirements and settlement to Visa. 

So I was right about fees? Cheesy I am happy to help!
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
November 02, 2017, 06:42:49 AM
Kris just Killed MCO token it because of He want to do it. Infact, the company Monaco is going great! and he doesn't want token holders will earn profit from his company!

We just donate many $ to Monaco buying a token without any value right now, but when we bought it, there were a lot of promises about Asset contract, about % on transactions.

Now? now Kris doesn't need token holders to make Monaco great. Just learn the lesson and run away from this token.
Jump to: