Author

Topic: NULL - page 198. (Read 456104 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 20
October 30, 2017, 05:29:53 AM
Honestly, I do hold mco and tenx as well...both...but a huge difference between this two is, I have already received my Tenx card...and there are more people with tenx card in their pocket...holding and hoping for the good news for mco

thanks for the post, just ordered my tenx card, i prefere to spend 15$ and get a real card in the next 2 weeks instead of
waiting for postponed news week after week!

Activity: 590
Merit: 100
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
October 30, 2017, 05:07:34 AM
He said 30th week which implies one of the days of this week. Could be Wednesday...

Everything is delayed of 7-14 DAYS
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 30, 2017, 04:42:10 AM
He said 30th week which implies one of the days of this week. Could be Wednesday...
Activity: 227
October 30, 2017, 02:59:27 AM
Postpone for next week?  Angry
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
October 29, 2017, 09:13:59 PM
Means basically the approval is done ?
Damn....
Sounds like they gonna release the VISA news on 30th Oct

Which means the announcement would be right around the corner. I am curious and excited whether it is going to happen.
Activity: 668
Merit: 257
October 29, 2017, 08:19:05 PM
I don't know if they will... but if they do announce VISA agreement this token will for sure skyrocket to the highest moon even seen.

But hasn't this VISA agreement been some back and forth info/fact for a very long time now? I wonder whether VISA itself wouldn't usually step forward and require to be the first talking about such a partnership.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 03:49:35 PM
Honestly, I do hold mco and tenx as well...both...but a huge difference between this two is, I have already received my Tenx card...and there are more people with tenx card in their pocket...holding and hoping for the good news for mco
Activity: 392
Multiversum
October 29, 2017, 12:27:52 PM
I don't know if they will... but if they do announce VISA agreement this token will for sure skyrocket to the highest moon even seen.
Activity: 47
October 29, 2017, 09:38:14 AM
guys I would like to ask. Basically a competitor as I understand it TENX. But I wonder CENTRA as a competitor to MCO?

Don't forget Tokencard, also a competitor.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
October 29, 2017, 09:27:50 AM
guys I would like to ask. Basically a competitor as I understand it TENX. But I wonder CENTRA as a competitor to MCO?
Activity: 76
October 29, 2017, 08:23:31 AM
It is not so much about card, app is much more important. But let's wait few more days (7-14 days  Grin) and see if they can make it all that big as they announced..
Activity: 560
October 29, 2017, 08:17:42 AM
Good pump today.Expectation of great news? Cheesy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
October 29, 2017, 06:59:47 AM
It's good that there is no real FOMO! This thing will explode after news for sure. I am betting on $50+ because there is this waiting and water is starting to boil already... Though I would wait for real news and then go all in if you are not yet.

Which reason for 50$ price? I cant see no one. They dont have cards and even wallets. Only promissing...
Activity: 227
October 29, 2017, 06:56:22 AM
It's good that there is no real FOMO! This thing will explode after news for sure. I am betting on $50+ because there is this waiting and water is starting to boil already... Though I would wait for real news and then go all in if you are not yet.

It will be $100+  Shocked
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
October 29, 2017, 06:50:29 AM
Activity: 47
October 29, 2017, 06:40:33 AM
If VISA is really approved. I am sure it will up 50x from now. Can't wait. But, is the news really next week?  Huh

Not sure, VISA could still block this deal I guess. A lot of legal work.

Unfortunatelly there are too many "if 's " and that is what make users to loose their trust in MCO project. I definitely lost my trust in the project, after I realized that my faith for MCO cost me too much

I think the project is too ambitious and optimistic, making the value of MCO too high for what's been achieved. It's all speculation, no real world value.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
October 29, 2017, 06:00:48 AM
If VISA is really approved. I am sure it will up 50x from now. Can't wait. But, is the news really next week?  Huh

Not sure, VISA could still block this deal I guess. A lot of legal work.

Unfortunatelly there are too many "if 's " and that is what make users to loose their trust in MCO project. I definitely lost my trust in the project, after I realized that my faith for MCO cost me too much
Activity: 350
October 29, 2017, 04:43:32 AM
Did this ever get Visa approval or still in the works?

still in process, waiting for announcement. All last conversations didn't make a lot of difference.

There is no exact day and spoilers when a news about visa approval will announcement and mco price seem stagnant about $8 on coinmarketcap now
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 04:03:38 AM
About the whole Ensogo stuff (Monaco CEO's ex business)
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=591637IMG8038.jpg

I've read about this whole story before and watched the CEO Q/A on Youtube. I understood Ensogo's business model was already failing, and that shit can happen. I'm totally ok with this. But there's still some part of the story that were never honestly addressed.

Yes they DID ghosted their customers. Yes they did left a whole lot of people in the dark. Yes they did fucked a whole bunch of shoppers who were waiting for a refund that never happened.

Now please read the image linked above, especially the last line in yellow. I give it to you, the last answer these people ever got was :

"communications will be made in the coming days"

Does that sound familiar to you ??

I really feel terrorized about this. This is why I will not buy before the announcement. With the actual product being delivered. Because we have nothing but missed deadlines, and a CEO which is obviously not telling the truth about what's going on behind the curtain. Keep in mind these people already got 25M via the ICO. If that's a scam, they don't need to dump any MCO.

So my final advice will be : WAIT AND SEE

Never risk more than you can afford to lose. When I'm reading about so much people having 100% of their portfolio in MCO... this got a name : gambling addiction. And it is serious. Don't hurt your family, don't hurt yourself.

This is definitely not a safe investment.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 29, 2017, 03:51:32 AM
Did this ever get Visa approval or still in the works?

still in process, waiting for announcement. All last conversations didn't make a lot of difference.
Jump to: